U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

6,779 posts, read 2,249,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Changing guidelines is no big deal.

She did not. Watch the video and see. This is a complete fabrication.
This...who follows those guidelines anyway? What's the issue? Put Kale on it, who gives a crap?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM

6,018 posts, read 1,633,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Did you see the video of her later in the article eating a fat pork chop?
She wants to limit our ability to eat meat, but it will be just fine for her and her cohort. Remember, previously, she said she will use an EO to ban guns, but admitted she carries a gun?

She wants one set of rules for the plebians and another set for the rulers, which she strives to be.

Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM

21,637 posts, read 10,416,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
She wants to limit our ability to eat meat, but it will be just fine for her and her cohort. Remember, previously, she said she will use an EO to ban guns, but admitted she carries a gun?

She wants one set of rules for the plebians and another set for the rulers, which she strives to be.
You beat me to it. These hypocritical politicians tell us what we can and can't do and they do as they please.

On another note, I wish someone would ask her why she never tweeted a correction about Jussie Smollett being attacked. I'd like to see what b.s. she comes up with.

Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM

6,018 posts, read 1,633,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You beat me to it. These hypocritical politicians tell us what we can and can't do and they do as they please.

On another note, I wish someone would ask her why she never tweeted a correction about Jussie Smollett being attacked. I'd like to see what b.s. she comes up with.
She is probably the most devout politician among the Democrats running. Compare her to say, Cory Booker, who is an idiot, but I think means well. Kamala is just purely in it for herself and it's written all over her face.

Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM

16,728 posts, read 16,865,395 times
UGH, is Kammy vegan now????

Not cutting down on my meat, so sorry.

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM

5,971 posts, read 2,879,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgenerse View Post
"Scientists say a shift away from eating meat toward plant-based diets could yield big dividends in the fight against climate change. Reduced meat consumption means lower emissions from livestock and the fertilizer needed to sustain them but also provides an opportunity to reforest land that farmers would have otherwise used for grazing. Rethinking the human diet across the globe could drive emissions reductions of up to 8 gigatonnes annually, according to the UN report, greater than an entire year of emissions in the U.S."
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...IsNMHyaSar2nSE

Leading scientific organizations worldwide believe humans are most likely causing global warming. But republican politicians say global warming is a hoax because combating it would decrease profits for the large corporations that fund the republican party.
https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
https://www.mediamatters.org/rush-li...denial-machine

The crazy and insane people are those who would destroy this planet just to increase profits for oil and chemical corporations.
https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/globa...ch-industries/
https://blog.ucsusa.org/elliott-negi...-denier-groups

Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM

7,774 posts, read 4,442,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
UGH, is Kammy vegan now????

Not cutting down on my meat, so sorry.
Yes, sheís a vegan. Thatís why she talks about eating a good burger in this very video...

Seriously itís 2mins, watch what she actually says.

Old Today, 04:01 AM

8,362 posts, read 2,875,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Do you people actually think about what you write?
If you cut back on the fatty meats and learned how to flavor vegetables you might actually get more out of Social Security than you put in.

Suggesting what I should eat is one thing.

Attempting to control what I eat via legislation is another.

As for Ms. Harris........I have a meal suggestion for her.

Old Today, 07:06 AM

21,637 posts, read 10,416,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
She is probably the most devout politician among the Democrats running. Compare her to say, Cory Booker, who is an idiot, but I think means well. Kamala is just purely in it for herself and it's written all over her face.
I don't know about the devout thing because I can't figure out what it is she's devoted to. But I do agree Booker is an idiot. I used to like him and thought I would vote for him, but that was when he wasn't getting that much press. Now that I've seen more, I'm done.

As for Harris, I'd never vote for her either.

If this is the best they can come up with, I'm not voting or I'll vote against the Democratic candidate on election day.

But I pray Tulsi Gabbard starts picking up steam and is the one left standing.

Old Today, 07:08 AM

14,395 posts, read 15,271,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
But isn't she trying to cater to the Black vote? Every Black person I know is a very big meat eater, and I can't see them being okay with this.
She's a "D". She'll get the Black vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies