U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 07:48 PM
509 509 started this thread
 
3,123 posts, read 4,164,878 times
Reputation: 3712

Advertisements

I taped her climate town hall and finally got around to watching it....first question.....and her answer was....................

"But, yes we need to say that those who are throwing carbon into the air, that the rest of us have to breathe, are the ones who are responsible for cleaning it up"

bold face is mine.....

Really, this Senator is running for President and she thinks industries are throwing CARBON into the air that she has to breathe!!!

NOBODY even questioned her comment!!!

Has she EVER taken even ONE class in biology in high school?? Does she remember the lecture on the human respiratory system??

Another "scientifically illiterate" lawyer running for President. Lost me right at the first question.

How can you be that clueless and be elected to the United States Senate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 07:49 PM
 
6,018 posts, read 1,631,326 times
Reputation: 3736
Quote:
Originally Posted by 509 View Post
I taped her climate town hall and finally got around to watching it....first question.....and her answer was....................

"But, yes we need to say that those who are throwing carbon into the air, that the rest of us have to breathe, are the ones who are responsible for cleaning it up"

bold face is mine.....

Really, this Senator is running for President and she thinks industries are throwing CARBON into the air that she has to breathe!!!

NOBODY even questioned her comment!!!

Has she EVER taken even ONE class in biology in high school?? Does she remember the lecture on the human respiratory system??

Another "scientifically illiterate" lawyer running for President. Lost me right at the first question.

How can you be that clueless and be elected to the United States Senate?

I
Is she willing to take us back to a pre-industrial age? Because that is what it will take to address any perceived issue, by their own statistics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:50 PM
 
24,977 posts, read 12,273,196 times
Reputation: 10689
She is female, clueless and claimed to be an indian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:55 PM
509 509 started this thread
 
3,123 posts, read 4,164,878 times
Reputation: 3712
I know lots of good scientists and resource professionals that are women.....but I am ok with your last two comments.

Senator Warren sounds like she believes industries are throwing carbon into the air....not CO2, but carbon. I don't think she know the difference. Listen to the townhall.

Why do we keep electing clueless people??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:55 PM
 
Location: minnesota
6,775 posts, read 2,246,292 times
Reputation: 2347
I don't know much about Climate Change science (I'll go with scientist sine that's their thing) so hopefully, someone will come along to explain it to you. I was under the impression that carbon interacted with ozone (O3) during its breakdown and stopped it from reforming into Ozone by taking one O molecule. This was 30 years ago I read this though so I don't know. I don't think she's talking about breathing in Carbon but that it changes the atmosphere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:57 PM
 
Location: minnesota
6,775 posts, read 2,246,292 times
Reputation: 2347
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
She is female, clueless and claimed to be an indian.
Dang! I already used the mom joke today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:58 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas, NV
1,431 posts, read 1,328,114 times
Reputation: 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by 509 View Post
How can you be that clueless and be elected to the United States Senate?
Two words: Jim Inhofe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:00 PM
 
1,147 posts, read 1,296,516 times
Reputation: 1070
I would not vote for her for any office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:05 PM
509 509 started this thread
 
3,123 posts, read 4,164,878 times
Reputation: 3712
Wow, now she's talking about "CLIMATE TARIFF's".

Is anybody paying attention to what she is saying??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:13 PM
 
Location: Lakeside, CA
207 posts, read 18,498 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by 509 View Post
Wow, now she's talking about "CLIMATE TARIFF's".

Is anybody paying attention to what she is saying??
No....she is a whacko....I hope she is their candidate....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top