U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2019, 11:54 AM

4,554 posts, read 1,987,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Prediction. Trump will be in VERY bad health in 2024.

I'm using statistics and evidence (weight, diet, etc.) for that prediction.

Then again, Dick Cheney still survives!
Prediction. He’s not actually going to run in 2024, so it doesn’t matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2019, 12:10 PM

2,753 posts, read 735,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Don Junior looks obsessed with politics, and will definitely run.
Ivanka is enjoying herself too.
Jared Kushner played a key role in Criminal Justice Reform, and is a prototypical politician.
They can all be President.
If ever there is a time for an old saying, it is now: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BTW Jared's last name is not Trump.

This dynasty talk is ridiculous, and the Trump tweet is insulting to every citizen in our country. It also reveals how unqualified for and uninterested in, along with undeserving of the job is our current POTUS.
The amount of time he spends on trivial tweets, such as this, is a waste of my time, the country's time and all of our taxpayers' dollars, not to mention the topics of his twisted tweets are of zero import when real issues, problems and actual governance and work demand his attention.

Let's face it, we have a 6 year old masquerading as a leader and to even think that the equally unqualified children of this clueless individual should follow him in the White House is an obsession alright...a very destructive and unhealthy obsession.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 09-11-2019 at 01:38 PM..

Old 09-11-2019, 12:11 PM

763 posts, read 263,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Gotta love how easily libs heads explode.

Can't wait to hear more stories of them howling at the moon on 11/03/2020.
Or watching wimps weeping on CNN.

Old 09-11-2019, 12:20 PM

15,628 posts, read 8,952,200 times
Yeah...typical Trump strategy to float something to see if he can get away with it. I'd love to see him dragged kicking and screaming from the White House after the next election....no need to even talk about 2024.

Old 09-11-2019, 12:23 PM

15,628 posts, read 8,952,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Of course he's worth billions, and was elected POTUS, and you and I weren't.

So if he's so ignorant, what does that say for those that call him ignorant? Jealous, perhaps?

CN
Jealous? That's like what a 5th grade girl would say when another 5th grader says her hair is ugly. She's so narcissistic she can't fathom a reason why she might not be liked, other than sheer jealousy.

Old 09-11-2019, 12:45 PM

7,356 posts, read 5,154,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Who is messing with the Constitution? Honest question?

If he went forward and tried to make a change then yes, I would be 100% against it...but that's not even close to what this is.....

This is no different than "I got a pen and phone" except Obama actually did skirt the Constitution....

You anti-trumpers need to take the wedgie out of your backside....
I don't know who's messing with the constitution, who said anyone was.

WHAT I SAID was that it appears you are OK with Trump joking about it, or using it to troll people with. This discussion has nothing to do with Obama. I'm asking a simple question. Are you OK with Trump using the Constitution as a joke, or to troll people with? Yes or no?

As for Trump: If he is serious about a run in 2024, then he's messing with the Constitution, and I'm not OK with it.

If he was just joking or trolling, well I'm not OK with that either. To me, it's a serious matter. I'm fine that people may interpret it differently. That's why we have a SCOTUS, and that's why there is much debate about things like the 2nd, and Roe v Wade. I get it. That won't get settled here. But I do take exception to a sitting POTUS mocking the document he's sworn to uphold.

Can you answer the question about how you feel that Trump is Mocking the Constitution? It APPEARS you are not only OK with it, but that you take glee in it. Is that true? (It's OK, you're entitled to feel any way you want about it.)

Old 09-11-2019, 12:59 PM

35,674 posts, read 19,180,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post

IN the end , that's what people think he is going to do.

Quote:
WHAT I SAID was that it appears you are OK with Trump joking about it, or using it to troll people with. This discussion has nothing to do with Obama. I'm asking a simple question. Are you OK with Trump using the Constitution as a joke, or to troll people with? Yes or no?

Yea, I'm fine with it. I don't have a problem with it, because it's just not going to happen, you do understand that, right?

Quote:
As for Trump: If he is serious about a run in 2024, then he's messing with the Constitution, and I'm not OK with it.

Neither am I, I clearly stated that earlier.

Quote:
If he was just joking or trolling, well I'm not OK with that either. To me, it's a serious matter. I'm fine that people may interpret it differently. That's why we have a SCOTUS, and that's why there is much debate about things like the 2nd, and Roe v Wade. I get it. That won't get settled here. But I do take exception to a sitting POTUS mocking the document he's sworn to uphold.

Then why are you getting all over me when it's clear we are interpreting completely different, those are your words not mine...

Quote:
Can you answer the question about how you feel that Trump is Mocking the Constitution? It APPEARS you are not only OK with it, but that you take glee in it. Is that true? (It's OK, you're entitled to feel any way you want about it.)

I did, and he is not mocking anything.....

Old 09-11-2019, 01:01 PM

332 posts, read 110,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
It's more disgusting how many people want Trump to be president until he dies. I'd sooner have 4 more years of Bush II.

I'm okay with Schlump being in office until he dies!

Old 09-11-2019, 01:19 PM

18,955 posts, read 10,453,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRoadkill View Post
I'm okay with Schlump being in office until he dies!
May his passing cleanse the world.

Old 09-11-2019, 01:20 PM

3,749 posts, read 2,461,299 times
Quote:

Mocking the Constitution, and wanting to change it to suit yourself. You need to look at the persons mental state. Its not one of his business contracts he can change as he likes. He cant seem to change from business Trump, to president Trump. He's a disgrace to the office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies