U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:48 AM

18,258 posts, read 11,533,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Thanks Don and lets all remember what the day cost our country. I do not mean in money, I mean is memories, lives ruined and lost, families left without a mom, dad, wife, child. I bet, more than any other even if you can call it that, we all remember that day.

I think of the conspiracy angle the same as those who say that the holicust never happened. Sorry for the spelling, my mind is blank this morning.

That was certainly a horrible day, and also the days that followed. All of us felt violated and saddened for the people who were killed, injured, and affected in some way.

I pray to God we never see something like that again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:14 AM

2,001 posts, read 1,986,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
why dont you explain what the """official narrative""" is...

for me...I PERSONALLY SAW the second plane hit the towers...I personally saw the towers fall....I personally worked the pile to try to find survivors....I personally knew Chief Palmer, who died when the towers fell (he was my running mate in the 00 NYC Marathon)...I personally saw building 7 burning, and heard my brethren say the building is done, it is going to collapse (and this was still in the AM)

a group of terrorists, hijacked 4 planes and crashed them into 3 buildings, and ended up destroying over 16 buildings

you ""posters"" seem to think that it was all made up by the government and the media, and no one died, no planes hit anything....you guys are freaking nuts
Lol definitely people died and that planes did hit the two towers.

But it seems very likely that more actors were involved than just the 19 Saudi hijackers. They were just the "patsies"...

Old Today, 11:16 AM

1,565 posts, read 328,509 times
Occam's razor works for me.

Old Today, 11:24 AM

20,347 posts, read 14,463,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I pray to God we never see something like that again.

It's quite likely you will, since you need to move on Iran and the American people will need the proper motivation to do that.

Old Today, 11:48 AM

974 posts, read 295,351 times
if you don't believe the US could attack the US...i know i find that hard to believe myself...i give you Oliver north in my mind an outstanding marine who followed orders so well they convinced him to violate the law for the betterment of the country...secret operations are compartmentalized...the Manhattan project went so far as to hire illiterate garbage men

just to many simulations scheduled for the same day AND recent stand down of our defense system..too many could be an outside agency like the mossad was involved..there are no shortage of men who given 25,000$ for there family would become martyrs..i would even assume there would be people who know things and keep quite because what really happened is more damaging than a cover story...long story short is i believe not enough was done to stop an attack for whatever reason...that's not the same as saying the US was directly responsible....witness the Reuben James sunk prior to our entry in ww2 aprox 100 dead US sailors covered up and whitewashed to avoid premature war...the USS liberty which i believe evidence exists was indeed spying for Egypt as claimed and justifiably sunk by Israel if so..things happen at the highest levels that are not always what they seem

Old Today, 12:28 PM

11,695 posts, read 6,014,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Nope, it's on video. What's wrong is people trying to make that mean that by "pull it" he meant "blow it up".

AS IF Larry had the authority to tell the FDNY and the WTC engineers to do this in the first place or that they would listen to him and do what HE said. It's actually pretty funny that people believe this.
He said PULLET, and everyone knows it.

Old Today, 12:47 PM

57,366 posts, read 55,577,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
I call fowl on that!

Old Today, 12:50 PM

21,652 posts, read 10,422,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I call fowl on that!
Don't be a chicken!

Old Today, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Don't be a chicken!
Foghorn was a very large and loud chicken!

Old Today, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Lol definitely people died and that planes did hit the two towers.

But it seems very likely that more actors were involved than just the 19 Saudi hijackers. They were just the "patsies"...
Their boxcutters and their driver's licenses were found together in the debris. They were both kept in their pockets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies