Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2019, 12:21 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuele View Post
Time to get another tarmac meeting I guess.
You're not even making sense. Is that all you have to add to this conversation?

Old 09-27-2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuele View Post
In this case, we are talking about the powers of the POTUS. Those are specifically set forth in the Constitution. Any accusations on Law Breaking by the President, according to the DOJ, can not be levied against him while he is President. He need not break any Laws to be impeached.

So I say,as I said before. Go ahead Democrats. Go for it. If you are so sure you have the goods on him, go for it. Stop the nonsense after almost 3 years and get it off your chest.

Put it to Congress. See if when it comes time to put a name down to vote for impeachment on this isue if the voters in your district will stand for it. Go ahead. No guts, no glory.
I don't know if the Dems will ever be able to get the good on him that they need because they are blocked at every turn by Trump himself, who won't allow people to testify even though they are subpoenaed, makes them evoke executive privilege, even for those who've never worked for him, Barr not allowing the DOJ to investigate and the list goes on and on It's ridiculous the obstruction this administration has resorted to. So no, I don't know that they'll get to the bottom of it. Especially since Trump is now calling anyone associated with the whistleblower a spy. What a crock. He's such a damn bully and acts like he's a mafia don.

Old 09-27-2019, 12:23 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,693,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
That's not true. This man has committed many terrible crimes. He will be removed from office, and that's what the public wants. ENOUGH ALREADY!!
I just love when you guys think it's what the public wants. It's NOT what the public wants it's what sore losers want.

Old 09-27-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
I just love when you guys think it's what the public wants. It's NOT what the public wants it's what sore losers want.
Yeah, it kinda is what the public wants.
https://www.newsweek.com/most-americ...oversy-1461283

Old 09-27-2019, 12:38 PM

996 posts, read 379,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
You're not even making sense. Is that all you have to add to this conversation?
That was all that was needed to keep Hillary out of orange.

Old 09-27-2019, 12:42 PM

Quote:
I don't know if the Dems will ever be able to get the good on him that they need because they are blocked at every turn by Trump himself, who won't allow people to testify even though they are subpoenaed, makes them evoke executive privilege, even for those who've never worked for him, Barr not allowing the DOJ to investigate and the list goes on and on It's ridiculous the obstruction this administration has resorted to. So no, I don't know that they'll get to the bottom of it. Especially since Trump is now calling anyone associated with the whistleblower a spy. What a crock. He's such a damn bully and acts like he's a mafia don.
And does it keep you awake nights thinking that the American people had enough of the status quo with the Political Ruling Class that they voted for this this? Does it sting Democrats and especially Progressives that in 2016 , they didn't buy into Hillary ? Is that the real root of the problem? The hate for Trump is actually a cover up for their inability to understand that so many people don't want what they have to offer?

Is it actually the rejection that gnaws at them ?

Old 09-27-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Another " if this is true " scenario.

Well it isn't true until it is proven. This is just another piece of junk pretending to be journalism.

Old 09-27-2019, 12:48 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
No, it's not. They're just relying on your false claim that the President did something terribly wrong. They want impeachment if that were true, but its not, so it's dishonest to claim that they want impeachment.

Last edited by hbdwihdh378y9; 09-27-2019 at 01:01 PM..

Old 09-27-2019, 01:08 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
More proof Trumps team put the transcript of the call on the securest server with the most sensitive intel their is. So they knew it was it was illegal and hid this pretty much water gate all over again. Trump committed treason and most people know this there is no way in hell to spin this .

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z...g-things-there

Old 09-27-2019, 01:17 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,693,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Wow, Trump is done. Even regular citizens know he is a security risk.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/conte...-1361dcbc6fc3/
Do any or all of those 300 have a political bias? I think it's important that be looked into.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies