Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2019, 03:55 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,713,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Why so much consternation over the whistleblower? We have the call. Impeach.
Trump is not going anywhere. Dem's need to deal with that. You got nothing except the concocted FAKE reading of the transcript by your favorite pencil-neck LOSER Adam Schiff.

Dem's should be used to LOSING by now! Let's not break that record.

Old 09-28-2019, 04:01 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,526,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Trump is not going anywhere. Dem's need to deal with that. You got nothing except the concocted FAKE reading of the transcript by your favorite pencil-neck LOSER Adam Schiff.

Dem's should be used to LOSING by now! Let's not break that record.
Oh, like how the Dems won back the house because of your loser trump? Keep supporting that stain, that’s why you guys lost credibility long ago.

Old 09-28-2019, 04:23 PM

996 posts, read 376,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The IG will be the first interview and the whistle blowers has also requested to meet with the committee. Government isn’t stopped in its tracks and am elected president still has to answer to someone same as any employee.
Government WAS stopped dead in its tracks. All other business was pushed aside, how else could House Democrats do the people’s work and also appear on their favorite supporting media outlets to drive the engine of this latest made up scenario?

Look, put it all aside for a moment and think long and hard about the type of society Progressive Democrats have in mind for America.

Hypothetically speaking...

I am seated at by desk , working, and the phone rings. It is my Brother In Law. He says he wasn’t there, but he heard from some neighbors that at a neighborhood gathering , after one of the nearby homeowners arrived, a few neighbors said one guy mentioned that he hated That homeowner , and would love to burn his house down.

I ask my brother in law if he actually heard the threat, know who made it, and who it is directed to. He said no he wasn’t , but a couple neighbors were concerned, because they think he is mean, and sometimes gives them dirty looks.

So I go to some data bases and check on the guy after he tells me his name. Looks pretty clean. So I call my bother in law and tell him unless the actual person who heard the threat files a complaint, or makes a statement alluding to those threats, there isn’t much I can do.

My Brother in Law says he is disappointed and goes about his business. Unknown to me, he contacts the media and tells them the story. Some of their reporters do a little more searching, and find that he accused neighbor mentioned had a nickname at College as “ Matches” . They do some social media searches and find some postings that the accused individual is mentioned as “ always makes the best fires” and even carries a fire starter in his car.

So they publish a story that says “ Area man accused of threatening to burn a neighbors house down “. They detail the accusations in their story. The accused turns out to be a long standing teacher in the town’s middle school. After the story is published , the school superintendent calls the Teacher , and tells him he is suspended with pay until the situation can be sorted out.

Your child comes home from school, and you ask, how did your day go? She says, Mr. Jones wasn’t in the class, and they told us he will not be back for a while. So you say , did they say why ?

She says that she was told that someone heard someone say that someone else heard him threaten to burn someone’s house down.

After the authorities start to look deeper, it turns out the Teacher is an avid hiker/camper. He got the nickname because he was the go to guy to start all the bon fires that were part of the traditional meetings at the College.
He carries the fire starter because as a hiker/camper , he is always prepared .

If Progressive Democrats can get away with what they are trying to do, guilt by media trial, propaganda by leaving details out and only harping on the snippets that fit their narrative , abandoning due process and the presumption of innocence , this will be the future, just like the homeless and filth on the streets.

And my friends, it is all ready happening across America to innocent Americans. The Progressive way is now, if you don’t agree with them they will boycott your business They will come to your home to protest . They will p shame you on social media . In a nutshell, they will make your life miserable.

They know they can’t get rid of free speech, (and the second amendment). But they will use tactics to make sure that your free speech meets their approval or you will pay the consequences.

They have such a lust for power, that they will walk all over you and not even bat an eyelash. If they can get away with it with the President of the United States, over riding the results of a free and fair election, then Americans have more to fear than an alleged shake down of a foreign Governemt.

Last edited by Fuele; 09-28-2019 at 04:33 PM..

Old 09-28-2019, 04:28 PM

13,168 posts, read 21,762,237 times
^^ Seek help.

Old 09-28-2019, 04:32 PM

996 posts, read 376,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
^^ Seek help.
My principal occupation is helping others,

Old 09-28-2019, 04:33 PM

51,619 posts, read 25,681,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Why so much consternation over the whistleblower? We have the call. Impeach.
Yep.

They blew their "fruit of the poisoned tree" wad with the FISA warrant. Only so many times you can haul that out.

Old 09-28-2019, 05:20 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,497,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
If Obama asked for dirt on John McCain or Mitt Romney from a foreign power, I GUARANTEE the political right-wing in this country would be screaming to high heaven for impeachment. They would be calling him a traitor. They would be making dozens of allegations and conspiracy theories. It would be war time in the right-wing media.

Trump gets different treatment because he belongs to the right team. He speaks the right language. He’s their guy.
That is why he wanted to run as a Republican.

Old 09-28-2019, 05:24 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,713,784 times
Repeat post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.