Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2019, 04:09 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times

Advertisements

This will be the final death blow for Liberals. America is sick of their antics and this seals Trump's re-election in 2020!

Thanks Libs!

Trump 2020!

Old 09-24-2019, 04:11 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
You are so right!

Sadly another couple of millions dollars of tax payer money will be wasted for NOTHING!

Democrats should be punished harshly at the ballot box!
What Trump did with Ukraine is illegal. Why is that so hard to understand? It was illegal. And he admitted doing it. Yet Republicans will still support him. I don't think there is anything that can change that. I don't even care if the Dems lose the election. At least they're trying to do something that's right for a change.

Old 09-24-2019, 04:12 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Trump and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor, have repeatedly urged media outlets to probe the situation involving the Bidens, and multiple current and former Ukrainian officials have said they have evidence the Democratic National Committee interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

Just making a note here that was made in this article...

If they won't investigate it Congressionally - then maybe it will happen through this impeachment inquiry.
Yea, we get it, that is Trumps party line attempt at deflection here, unfortunately it is not going to hold water outside of the conspiracy junky circles, because the event in question is well documented as being above board.

By all means, if you have REAL, DOCUMENTED evidence otherwise, feel free to post it here.

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
On what grounds? If they have all the evidence, why start an inquiry.....I say go for the kill....right?
Extortion.

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
What Trump did with Ukraine is illegal. Why is that so hard to understand? It was illegal. And he admitted doing it. Yet Republicans will still support him. I don't think there is anything that can change that. I don't even care if the Dems lose the election. At least they're trying to do something that's right for a change.
Agreed, fully documenting the orange maniac's crimes in the public and congressional records is more important at this point than the 2020 election.

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
What did he do? We know what the allegations are?

We have been down this road before and it turned out to be a big zero.

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Here's what is going to happen:

The transcript of the phone call will be released.

It will be a giant nothingburger.

DEMS: But let's see the whistleblower report!!!!

DEMS: But let's have the whistleblower testify!!!

Pretty much a repeat of the last 2 years.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Exactly!

Bye Liberals!!

Old 09-24-2019, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
This will be the final death blow for Liberals. America is sick of their antics and this seals Trump's re-election in 2020!

Thanks Libs!

Trump 2020!
So Trump actually breaking the law by dealing with this Ukrainian president in this manner is not a problem? He admitted doing it in order to get dirt on a political adversary and holding back U.S. aid in return. It's illegal. And yet, somehow, that's not a problem for you guys. So the Dems holding a Constitutional sanctioned impeachment inquiry for acts like this are considered antics. Got it. I'm hoping the rest of America isn't as brainwashed.

Old 09-24-2019, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
What did he do? We know what the allegations are?

We have been down this road before and it turned out to be a big zero.
He admitted to wrongdoing! He admitted to talking to the Ukrainian president about getting dirt on a political rival and withholding aid. He admitted it. That's illegal. That is not an allegation. That is an admission from Trump himself. Amazing how so many can't see that.

Old 09-24-2019, 04:14 PM

2,561 posts, read 2,181,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Democrats are going to impeach Trump based on lawsuits that were dismissed or settled?
Lawsuits that were dismissed or settled? Sorry, I think you’re mistaken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies