Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2019, 02:16 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyNC View Post
He’s tried in the Senate, not the media...

Actually he is impeached in the house, then the senate either agrees of not...

Quote:
Chuck and others are anxious for Impeachment to begin...

Yep...get it going, you have all the evidence laid out...2+ years of the top 2 FBI agents in the United States....what's the problem?

Quote:
Chuck and friends should tell Trump to stop blocking everything and they’ll get impeachment sooner

Nope, keep blocking....for make pelosi show her hand....

Quote:
Go ahead private tweet Trump! Or public tweet him!

Ohhhh that's was a good one.....no, not really....but I'm sure you thought it was....

Old 10-15-2019, 02:17 PM

1,070 posts, read 392,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, which one will be slick wille and monica?
Chuck, 1st you called me “Little Tony”

Got any more names Chuck?!

This is why I come-and-go on C-D - too many Middle Schoolers like Chuck

Old 10-15-2019, 02:18 PM

37,180 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That doesn't make any sense. Testifying is optional. And testifying early as opposed to late has no bearing on whether your testimony will contradict someone else's.
Testifying under a Congressional subpoena is <ab. so. lute. ly.> not optional, and not testifying is not recommended. Testifying late doesn't mean you will contradict someone, unless the previous testimony has included information that is in direct oposition to yours. At that point, there will be questions concerning background information to find out who isn't telling the truth. Perjury charges are not pretty.

When you testify, you testify to your knowledge of the facts and not to your opinion of the facts. If you have an urge to lie, it is not a good idea either early or late if you know there will be another witness to the same situation who will also be testifying.

Old 10-15-2019, 02:20 PM

37,180 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Cue and I live fairly close to each other. When Trump falls we’ll meet for scotch and cigars!!
This could happen.

Old 10-15-2019, 02:27 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Uh, oh. Trump's favorite polling outfit has just put impeach/remove at 50% with only 38% opposed--all the cultists--holding firm. Guess Trump will start trashing them now as part of the Deep State.

https://twitter.com/ScottWRasmussen/...58847943630853

See, THIS is why the Democrats aren't rushing to a vote. Let the trend to remove continue with every single drip, drip, drip. Nancy is one smart cookie.
Rasmussen?

Last I heard Rasmussen doesn't poll cell phone users. So this means 50% of those old timers who still answer their landlines are supporting impeach/remove. That's astounding.

Pelosi is indeed one smart cookie.

IIRC, back when Trump lost a vote on sometime. ACA maybe? Anyway, she said that first you build consensus, then you build your caucus, then you count the votes, then you vote.

That's exactly what she's doing. But it's the whole country that's needs to build consensus.

Old 10-15-2019, 02:31 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Chuck, 1st you called me “Little Tony”

Got any more names Chuck?!

This is why I come-and-go on C-D - too many Middle Schoolers like Chuck

I come on here for fantasy land anti-trumpers stories....

No I did not....prove it...which post #.....

But the irony in your post is pretty good....you said I called you a name, then you turn around and call me a name....

Old 10-15-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:

Yep...get it going, you have all the evidence laid out...2+ years of the top 2 FBI agents in the United States....what's the problem?

Nope, keep blocking....for make pelosi show her hand....

Ohhhh that's was a good one.....no, not really....but I'm sure you thought it was....
Just how many times per day are you gonna cry “when is Impeachment? - what’s taking so long?”

Personally. I’m enjoying the foreplay! - I’m enjoying Trump squirming, tweeting/whining/name-calling, blocking, changing the subject ie, pulling troops from Syria, announcing “fake” China deal which isn’t remotely a deal

Trump is 100% predictable. Every bad/negative news is followed by:

1- Trump crying “liar”
2- Trump saying “angry Dem”
3- Trump saying “crooked media”
4- Trump firing someone
5- Trump changing the subject

Reminds me of an old joke:

A group of guys have been in jail for years. There’s a fixed number of jokes, so, they number ‘em. Rather than tell the joke they simply say “#3.” Everyone knows the joke and they all laugh

I bet Trump has these 5 “responses” on his desk and he sharpies a circle on the number of the one he wants to use today

Last edited by TonyNC; 10-15-2019 at 02:55 PM..

Old 10-15-2019, 02:41 PM
exm

3,721 posts, read 1,780,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Rasmussen?

Last I heard Rasmussen doesn't poll cell phone users. So this means 50% of those old timers who still answer their landlines are supporting impeach/remove. That's astounding.

Pelosi is indeed one smart cookie.

IIRC, back when Trump lost a vote on sometime. ACA maybe? Anyway, she said that first you build consensus, then you build your caucus, then you count the votes, then you vote.

That's exactly what she's doing. But it's the whole country that's needs to build consensus.

Here we go again. From Rasmussen Demographics:

Sample Size 1,000
Strong Democrat 19%
Lean Democrat 18%
Independent 29%
Lean Republican 16%
Strong Republican 16%
Other 2%

That means 19%+18%=37% are Democrat, 16%+16%=32% are Republican or a +5% swing. since pretty much 100% of Democrats (give or take a few percentage points) the "50%" number drops to "45%". Fake news.

Last edited by exm; 10-15-2019 at 02:59 PM..

Old 10-15-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:

No I did not....prove it...which post #.....

But the irony in your post is pretty good....you said I called you a name, then you turn around and call me a name....
I don’t have the patience to research “little Tony.” You post ~100 times per day

Research it yourself

So, which one do you think that I am? - Slick Willie or Monica?

Old 10-15-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Here we go again. From Rasmussen Demographics:

Sample Size 1,000
Strong Democrat 19%
Lean Democrat 18%
Independent 29%
Lean Republican 16%
Strong Republican 16%
Other 2%

That means 19%+18%=37% are Democrat, 16%+16% are Republican or a +5% swing. since pretty much 100% of Democrats (give or take a few percentage points) the "50%" number drops to "45%". Fake news.
It’s NOT about overall Demographics aka popular vote. It’s all about swing voters in swing states ie Trump won 4 swing states by 77K votes.

Rachel Bitecofer is the latest most accurate forecaster.

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/17/thi...2020-forecast/

She has Trump losing in a landslide

Bitecofer released her 2020 projection, which shows Democrats winning 278 electoral votes versus 197 for Trump, with several swing states too close to call.

And this prediction was ~2 months ago. Trump ain’t helping himself lately w/Ukraine-Gate and China Trade War
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies