Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2019, 09:51 PM

37,199 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Too bad you losers went all in on this one. Democrats with egg on their face AGAIN.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...OpfWrxAhsJWMcU

Justice Department clears Trump of wrongdoing on Ukraine call

The Justice Department’s Criminal Division has already investigated President Trump’s conversation with the Ukrainian president about Joseph R. Biden and concluded Mr. Trump did not violate campaign finance laws, officials announced Wednesday.

And a separate division of the department has also ruled that the administration did not break the law by failing to quickly share a whistleblower’s complaint with Congress, saying the matter didn’t meet the definition of “urgent” that would trigger the law....
The head of DOJ is one of the players implicated. They really aren't a very credible source at this point.

They're even worse than the Washington Times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2019, 09:52 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Facts don’t exist look to Trump for the real story.
Trump—the man who tells more lies than a dairy has flies???
You trust Trump for the “real story’?
Maybe you mean the REEL story...

Old 09-28-2019, 09:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Facts don’t exist look to Trump for the real story.
Adam Schiff, may be a blower, but he does not classify as a whistle blower

Old 09-28-2019, 10:02 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
All this proves is Barr is his toadie. How on earth did you the DOJ solve the case is less than a week? Impossible.

Old 09-28-2019, 10:12 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
All this proves is Barr is his toadie. How on earth did you the DOJ solve the case is less than a week? Impossible.
Because Adam Schiff cannot be a whistle blower.

Old 09-29-2019, 12:22 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
Remember when Adam Schiff contacted Russian pranksters to try to get dirt on Trump?

Good times.

Yes, I do remember this. Wonder how much air time the Lamestream fakestream blamestream mainstream media give that.

Hey democrats, why don't your President Donald J Trump wear glasses?

Spoiler
Trump's got 2020.

Old 09-29-2019, 12:23 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Because Adam Schiff cannot be a whistle blower.
Please. Wake up!

Old 09-29-2019, 01:05 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Please. Wake up!
You might want to take this advice yourself.

Old 09-29-2019, 01:09 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
I just saw where Lindsey Graham is now going to be on the team to help Trump in the impeachment proceedings. Something is VERY funny about the 180 Graham has done so quickly, he used to be anti Trump, and suddenly, he is his number one boot licker.

My guess is that Trump put the fear of God into him by telling him they have some very incriminating evidence that Graham has done something very wrong......perhaps, some sex crime or act. I have always had my suspicions about how Graham swings, and I bet he got caught with his pants down (literally). For him to become this buddy buddy with Trump this quickly puts up some red flags for me.

Old 09-29-2019, 01:13 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I just saw where Lindsey Graham is now going to be on the team to help Trump in the impeachment proceedings. Something is VERY funny about the 180 Graham has done so quickly, he used to be anti Trump, and suddenly, he is his number one boot licker.

My guess is that Trump put the fear of God into him by telling him they have some very incriminating evidence that Graham has done something very wrong......perhaps, some sex crime or act. I have always had my suspicions about how Graham swings, and I bet he got caught with his pants down (literally). For him to become this buddy buddy with Trump this quickly puts up some red flags for me.
You Leftist are so full of it. People turn on Trump and you guys think they're the greatest (McCain, Bush, Romney), people that support Trump and you guys think they have something to hide.

Couldn't people just want to support Trump? I know Lindsey Graham was terribly disgusted by the Democrats these past three years particularly the lowdown smearing of Kavanaugh. Someone has to stand up to the vile Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies