Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2019, 06:40 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
President Donald J Trump is the Whistleblower here. The alleged whistleblower is a deep-stater.

Paper Trail...

Suspicious Timing? Whistleblower rules scrap "firsthand" requirement.

"The timing of the removal of the first-hand information requirement raises questions about potential connections to this whistleblower's complaint."

" This timing, along with numerous apparent leaks of classified information about the contents of this complaint, also raised questions about potential criminality in the handling of these matters."

Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-hand Whistleblower Knowledge

Brit Hume tweeted,

Looking into Trump =Investigating.
Looking into Biden = dirt digging.

Oh, one more thing about the "alleged" whistleblower, they are a big fat liar.

They first claimed they had Firsthand Knowledge but then never produced it.

Now, ask yourselves how much effort the Mueller Investigation should have spent looking into Ukrainian Election meddling? Did the Mueller Investigation look into this knowing Grassley and Johnson asked the Department of Justice to look into it over two years ago.
So trump's solution is to send an elderly half demented personal attorney to "investigate?" (Rudy)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2019, 06:45 PM

51,649 posts, read 25,803,785 times
https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1178798604426731521

Seems pretty clear.

Old 09-30-2019, 07:01 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,800,380 times
I haven't read some of the latest posts, so forgive me if this is a duplicate. But the IG is sure 'nough backing the whistleblower's claims and says what Trump is saying about them being secondhand is false. Good for him! Enough of the lies, and we're talking to you too, Kevin McCarthy and Lindsey Graham.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/polit...int/index.html

Old 09-30-2019, 07:16 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
George W. Bush appointed Hunter Biden to the Board of Directors of Amtrak in 2006, although Biden didn't have any expertise in the transportation industry. No feigned outrage from the Trump loyalists for this Board of Directors appointment?
So you're telling me that George W Bush was corrupt? We already knew that!

Old 09-30-2019, 08:03 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
No they are not, they are there for a reason.....

Let me explain it like this....I heard that hooligan is a child molester.....I Heard it from a guy in front of me while buying a coke at the local 7-11.....who said he heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend......

4th hand knowledge....would you want to be investigated for that?

Hence the reason why it was 1st hand knowledge 30+ days ago.....
Did Linda Tripp personally watch the BJ in action?

Old 09-30-2019, 09:30 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,854,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
So trump's solution is to send an elderly half demented personal attorney to "investigate?" (Rudy)
He also had the diGenova and Tensing duo working for him and Pompeo apparently was there even though his name doesn’t appear on the transcript record—
Why is that??

Old 09-30-2019, 09:34 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,854,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Why isn’t Pompeo”s name listed in the transcript???
I don’t get a good answer to that on the news or here?

If Pompeo was listening to that call—and maybe participating—then why wasn’t his name listed like Barr’s and Rudy G’s???

Old 09-30-2019, 10:45 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,671,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Because we know he didn't do anything wrong. No one has identified any conceivable impeachable offense.

You've had your blitzkrieg of media lies, and the victims are still putting the pieces together to try to convey the truth to the people.
And you have apparently had blinders on and in denial from the beginning, while one like myself has their eyes and ears open and has a functioning brain.

Whatever you want to wallow in, but he is regularly proving to most to be something not wanted.

Old 09-30-2019, 10:54 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,417,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
And you have apparently had blinders on and in denial from the beginning, while one like myself has their eyes and ears open and has a functioning brain.

Whatever you want to wallow in, but he is regularly proving to most to be something not wanted.

Just the fact Trump and now Rudy, are aggressively louder and pointing fingers means its getting to them. Innocent people dont do this.

Old 09-30-2019, 10:59 PM

17,402 posts, read 14,631,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Why isn’t Pompeo”s name listed in the transcript???
I don’t get a good answer to that on the news or here?

If Pompeo was listening to that call—and maybe participating—then why wasn’t his name listed like Barr’s and Rudy G’s???
Probably because he didn't say anything.

There are typically lots of people listening in on WH calls.

And Pompeo is SOS ... why WOULDN'T he be in on this call w/ the newly electred president of Ukraine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies