Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2019, 09:42 PM

15,521 posts, read 10,483,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
This professor is incorrect. It has long been known by scholars that football is a kind of parable or metaphor for homosexuality. Just look at how they line up at the scrimmage line with posteriors thrust upwards. You "score" when you "penetrate the end zone." And just look at some of the designations: "tight end," defensive end" etc. And now you've got "twelves" (rhymes with 'elves').

It's not about white supremacy. It's all about homosexual supremacy. That is a proven, known FACT.
You forgot that they always slap each others butts, lmao.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2019, 09:45 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,365,858 times
So when a black athlete does well it’s hats off but when a white athlete does well it’s uppity
I saw this stuff as a kid in New Orleans but the colors were reversed

Old 09-29-2019, 10:29 PM

10,435 posts, read 4,026,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Why is lefty soooo triggered by a successful good looking athletic heterosexual white male?
It's not just white males, it's males period. It's why they are pushing for males to be replaced by females in nearly everything they can think of, unless that male is a transgender. Just look what Hollywood has been doing, with an all female Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, James Bond, Thor and the rest of the Marvel line up to be led by predominantly females from here on out. Heck, they even took Mikey from the old Life cereal commercials and turned the kid into a girl.

Old 09-29-2019, 10:48 PM

6,468 posts, read 4,063,081 times
Do white supremacists support Tom Brady because he is white and an absolute monster at 42 at his position in a mostly black league. Yes, this is pretty obvious.

I also eat Vanilla ice cream and their's probably white supremacists out there who think Vanilla ice cream or Blue Bell ice cream is the official ice cream of white supremacy or better than chocolate ice-cream. Does that mean I stop eating Blue Bell, no. Does that mean I stop eating Vanilla ice cream, yes, because Chocolate-flavored Ice cream is better but that's besides the point.

Tom Brady is the GOAT even if he's the favorite sport's athlete of white supremacists nationwide. He is also one of my favorite players just because I love whippersnappers bullying young ins in their own game at it personally points out the flaws I have with the NFL and American sports in general. Either way on both his side and his wife's side their's Black Blood.

Also one thing I do not see is Tom Brady being classified as good looking, i.e if he wasn't known to me he looks like the average white dude on a college campus, his best attributes look wise are his physical features. He doesn't strike me as someone like Christian Ronaldo who is a good looking dude (Especially after he started using those products or whatever that allowed him to glow up early in his career as at the beginning he wasn't even average looking) or Chris Hemsworth.

Old 09-29-2019, 10:51 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,489,521 times
This is a dumb thread. As much as I hate the patriots and by extension Brady this is a seriously dumb thread.

Old 09-29-2019, 10:55 PM

6,468 posts, read 4,063,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
This is a dumb thread. As much as I hate the patriots and by extension Brady this is a seriously dumb thread.
Agreed. But how could you hate a dude who is basically geriatric, killing all these athletic freaks and embarrassing American Football to non-Americans as it shows that someone could still be dominating a league looking like a middle-aged father (which he actually is). As someone who isn't a big football fan I just love how he makes the rest of the league looks.

Old 09-29-2019, 10:59 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,489,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Agreed. But how could you hate a dude who is basically geriatric, killing all these athletic freaks and embarrassing American Football to non-Americans as it shows that someone could still be dominating a league looking like a middle-aged father (which he actually is). As someone who isn't a big football fan I just love how he makes the rest of the league looks.
Well I think alot is credited to Bellichek. I mean they scored all of 13 points in the last SB and won. That is not a credit to Brady but the defense. Nit saying Brady is a great QB but he is not in his prime and other parts of the team carry him more.

Old 09-30-2019, 06:28 AM

2,176 posts, read 1,320,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
????
Maybe, that poster meant this?
The Brady family does have non- white family members- which does not seem to hurt them!
Some posters here are taking it too far...
Attached Thumbnails
Tom Brady's 'white male omnipotence' 'buttresses American white supremacy'-94f2ec7d-6504-49c3-af9c-273e7c5305a7.jpeg  

Old 09-30-2019, 06:47 AM

78,271 posts, read 60,492,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Missing in all this conversation about what a great athlete, humanitarian, role model and catch for the hot German chick is that the dude appears to have an IQ barely above room temperature.
I don't think you have the diversity of experience on the topic if you think any highly successful NFL QB isn't that bright lol.

Old 09-30-2019, 07:06 AM

78,271 posts, read 60,492,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
It's just standard operating practice anymore. Try to drag someone down due to their politics by leveling charges of racism at them or implying that they are in-bed with white supremacists. Even former Obama voters that turned to Trump voters suddenly became racist too.

It's really pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies