Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2019, 01:39 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Hillary already been cleared. They just want to harass those who’s emails ended up in her email.
Well, since Hillary has already been cleared, there won't be any new crimes unearthed, so everything will be just fine and dandy.

You aren't afraid of an investigation, are you?

Old 09-29-2019, 01:41 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Yeah nobody found anything.
Psssst!

Nobody finding anything, i.e., 33k e-mails, is evidence that a crime was committed.

Old 09-29-2019, 01:56 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
hope the American voter notices the third world tactics this idiot demagogue dictator wannabee in the White House is using to squelch his opponents (Biden, Clinton).

This is some funny ass crap right here^^^^^^.....you mean like 3rd world tactics the left is using, just throw crap at the wall and hopefully something will stick? If not go to the next hand full of crap.....and then if that don't work....go to the next hand, then the next, then the next.....

The American voters ARE noticing....just in the way you think they are.....

Old 09-29-2019, 01:59 PM

9,322 posts, read 16,661,006 times
Hillary's emails should have been investigated a long time ago. The liberal left has done nothing but investigate rather than legislate. I am sick and tired of the endless investigations and waste of taxpayer money. The liberals have never gotten over losing the election to Trump and the media bias because he didn't kiss their asses is beyond sensible. Their platform for 2020? Impeach Trump. They have nothing else.

Old 09-29-2019, 02:11 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
hope the American voter notices the third world tactics this idiot demagogue dictator wannabee in the White House is using to squelch his opponents (Biden, Clinton).
and what did you say about the dictator wannabe named Obama, who did 3rd world tactics and more

liberalism leads to dictators

Old 09-29-2019, 02:17 PM

1,273 posts, read 1,639,371 times
Full out panic mode. I guess JFK affairs is next.

Old 09-29-2019, 02:23 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,605,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Anyone without brain damage know this "investigation" is being undertaken to deflect from Trump's abuse of power. It is a fraudulent investigation pure and simple."

"Anyone without brain damage knows there s NO Statute of Limitations on the unlawful handling of classified material

" https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No."
This is worth a bump for many of the libs here.

Old 09-29-2019, 03:02 PM

8,052 posts, read 12,772,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Hillary already been cleared. They just want to harass those who’s emails ended up in her email.
Somehow "cleared" by FBI Director Comey who does not have that authority. Had she been cleared by a grand jury it would be another matter. It's like a cop that "clears" his son of a DUI charge. It isn't his job to decide.

She clearly violated the law. Whether or not she "intended to" is immaterial. Either she did or she did not.

Old 09-29-2019, 03:43 PM

1,273 posts, read 1,639,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
This is worth a bump for many of the libs here.
Picture of. Marilyn and JFK next?

Old 09-29-2019, 03:48 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
Picture of. Marilyn and JFK next?

Or maybe.... Mary Jo Kopechne
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies