Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2019, 04:54 PM

39,026 posts, read 51,082,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
How delusional do you have to be to believe this statement?
“I would like you to do us a favor though.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2019, 04:54 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,075,409 times
So it's official, we can now call this the Schiff Dossier.

Old 10-02-2019, 04:56 PM

996 posts, read 376,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
There is no whistle-blower's account because the whistle-blower's account is second-hand information that was processed by two Democrat lawyers after he/she received marching orders from the Schiff committee.
Excellent. Similar to the DNC Lawyers going through the DNC server with Crowdstrike and sending several “ clones” to the FBI, who actually accepted them as credible.
Trump was absolutely correct to ask the Ukraine if they had any info. That’s potential key evidence that could expose so much corruption by the DNC.
What were they hiding? That the Russians didn’t hack them and it was perhaps an inside job ?

Old 10-02-2019, 05:02 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,796,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That is meaningless but good always good for conspiracies, like the poster stated before the only important thing is the complaint.
No. The only important thing is the phone call transcript. Each side is reading what they want to into it. The rest of it makes it look and smell like a political hit job.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:21 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,142,311 times
Schiff's office directed the whistleblower to contact the IG, per official policy. There was no communication, no coordination.

Yet another lie and conspiracy by Trump supporters trying to protect their tainted president.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:27 PM

19,619 posts, read 22,502,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Schiff's office directed the whistleblower to contact the IG, per official policy. There was no communication, no coordination.

Yet another lie and conspiracy by Trump supporters trying to protect their tainted president.
Yup. Any moron can read what the committee advised to the whistleblower.

They can’t fight facts so they make crap up. Such is the party of Trump.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:52 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,075,409 times
Quote:

Who told you that, Adam Schiff?

Schiff also said they had no contact with the whistle blower, it didn't take long for that lie to be exposed.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:54 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,125,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
God Frack this. I can't believe TRUMP is going to get away with another crime because Schiff was so sloppy. I'm done with this garbage. Trump deserves jail, but gets away with everything.
Yet you post no link.

I don't know yet what's involved, but the issue won't go away just because the two of them conferred. It wouldn't surprise me if the WB was nervous and wanted to ensure he'd be shielded.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:55 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,568,794 times
Quote:

Everyone knows proper procedure is to tell them “if it is what you say it is, I love it!” and promptly set up a meeting. Inspector General, Inshmeckter Schmeneral.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:00 PM

25,427 posts, read 9,750,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
So it's official, we can now call this the Schiff Dossier.
Why would you do that? Schiff had nothing to do with the complaint. Geez, you guys give me an ice cream headache. I am such a glutton for punishment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies