Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2019, 11:07 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,424,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Under Carranza’s administration, O.E.A. leadership has normalized an approach that interrogates “whiteness,” defines the supposed homogeneous values of whites as “supremacist and toxic” and denies safety to Caucasians by mocking them as white and “fragile” if they push back in any way when, according to the law, they clearly should too be protected.

The result of this has been the creation of an unlawful, unsafe and hostile work environment where name-calling and racialized accusations toward white supervisors are condoned. Furthermore, discrimination and retaliation toward white employees — especially white dissenters like me — is intentional.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/02...uCa8WVkAW3hcK0

Our Current Year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2019, 05:56 AM

20,307 posts, read 19,899,417 times
Quote:
"....Anti-White Racism....."
There's no such thing just like there's no perpetual motion machine.

Get woke, man!

Old 10-03-2019, 06:00 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,396,229 times
Have to love the SJW liberal Flat-Earth nagging mother-in-law logic with this: if you discriminate against a non-White person, it is racism but the opposite cannot happen because non-White/Black people cannot be racist or something like that!

Old 10-03-2019, 10:01 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,424,966 times
I wonder who these teachers voted for in previous elections, what their stances on social issues are.

Old 10-07-2019, 04:12 AM

6 posts, read 3,521 times
I love all human beings. We're all the same.

BUT I GOTTA SAY AS A WHITE PERSON....

I was recently reading a book about near death experiences called "African-American Near Death Experiences" by Dr. Lloyd Rudy and it bothered me when several of the Black people who claim they
died and went to hell came back and said that nearly everyone in hell is White.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed reading the near death experiences of Black people. But it seemed
racist to me that Dr. Lloyd Rudy (who is White) allowed so much finger pointing at Whites being
an evil race who is going to brimstone.

Old 10-07-2019, 06:28 AM

2,180 posts, read 639,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiR View Post
I love all human beings. We're all the same.

BUT I GOTTA SAY AS A WHITE PERSON....

I was recently reading a book about near death experiences called "African-American Near Death Experiences" by Dr. Lloyd Rudy and it bothered me when several of the Black people who claim they
died and went to hell came back and said that nearly everyone in hell is White.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed reading the near death experiences of Black people. But it seemed
racist to me that Dr. Lloyd Rudy (who is White) allowed so much finger pointing at Whites being
an evil race who is going to brimstone.

"Society" (and I'm talking the media, white liberals, the intelligentsia and social science departments and entertain industry) does not hold minorities to the same standards they do white folks.

White folks are the adults in the room to these people, and minorities are just children who don't know better (or whose bad behavior can be excused) Therefore, "society" gives a pass to these really stupid minority racists who "don't know better" or are just like children who lack agency over their minds and bodies.

Thus, the only way you'd find similar stories published academically (if there were whites who said they saw hell only full of black people), it would be used in the context of showing how racist whites are. The other way around, however? Well, that's just social justice and the lived black experience in America.

Fortunately the law strives to treat people the same way. Which is why yes, white men, you CAN sue if you are being treated unfairly at work on account of immutable characteristics of your personhood. It's why these laws exist and why you need to support them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies