Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2019, 10:31 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
They have every right to be, absolutely uncalled for.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ot/3785474002/
So, would you have been far from outraged if the school quiz described Obama as an idiot while president?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2019, 10:40 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,766,627 times
Saying that Trump is an idiot is about as partisan as saying Obama is black. Both are true.

Old 10-06-2019, 10:57 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Saying that Trump is an idiot is about as partisan as saying Obama is black. Both are true.
So sayeth the liberal.

Personally, I think any Democrat who wants to give health insurance to illegals - and proclaims that as a campaign strategy - is an idiot: "Vote for ME, and I will make sure to raise your taxes so we can better support foreigners who flout out laws!"

Old 10-06-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So, would you have been far from outraged if the school quiz described Obama as an idiot while president?
Anyone who called Obama an idiot, or in fact criticized him in any way, was called a racist.

Old 10-06-2019, 11:00 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
It was a question. Not a statement n all answered yes. So the outrage- lol. I don’t know what they answered, but incompetent would have been better. The kids they know and most I see between 10 n 20 thinks he’s a terrible person.
Then ask a question about a policy and have kids defend why they think it's stupid or provide a better solution.

You know ... critical thinking. And uh, teaching .. education .. since when is calling someone an IDIOT educational?

Was the teacher removed because of the zero tolerance bullying policy?
Did she have to write an apology letter to Mr Trump?

The teacher should be F I R E D.

Old 10-06-2019, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, sure sure.
IOW, you can't give a valid response.....so you do the liberal thing: make a condescending remark.

(Social media has really revealed the ugly underbelly of liberals' attitudes, and that's their problem. They keep proclaiming how they are the tolerant, compassionate ones, but now we have this social media stuff that proves it not true.)

Old 10-06-2019, 11:03 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
IOW, you can't give a valid response.....so you do the liberal thing: make a condescending remark.

(Social media has really revealed the ugly underbelly of liberals' attitudes, and that's their problem. They keep proclaiming how they are the tolerant, compassionate ones, but now we have this social media stuff that proves it not true.)
Valid response for what, your little story? I already responded, your little story warrants nothing more.

Old 10-06-2019, 11:04 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,766,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
My friend is a teacher, in one of the moat liberal counties in the country, and in a liberal profession. She said she keeps her Trump vote hidden for fear of being taunted by her co-workers. What's more, she said there's one boy in her class (she teaches 8th grade) whose parents voted for Trump, and she has advised the boy to pretend to be upset about his parents' vote.

She said she knows she's teaching the child that people who vote for or support the U.S. president are bad people, which is a horrible message to send, but she said she just trying to save the child from being bullied.

Sad country we live in where liberals have so demonized those who voted for the winner of a presidential election that we have to teach our children to hide it, or be bullied and taunted.
Well, I would say that people see what they want to see and from this little tale you see another example of terrible liberals. Me, I see another example of people, and kids in particular, bullying those who are different. I guarantee you that you plop a liberal kid into a flaming red school you are going to see the same thing in reverse. Bullying of those who are different, for any reason, is a very human trait, and not a good one.

Old 10-06-2019, 11:05 AM

586 posts, read 314,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
It was a question. Not a statement n all answered yes. So the outrage- lol. I don’t know what they answered, but incompetent would have been better. The kids they know and most I see between 10 n 20 thinks he’s a terrible person.

TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, is strong in you. Also, your entire post was a crock of goat droppings.

Old 10-06-2019, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I laughed very hard at that post too.
You liberals are downright nasty. It's bad enough you mock and bully adults, but now you're excusing it against a child. Any psychologist would tell you that your laughter is a defense mechanism when faced with just how low you liberals have sunk. It's also a classic Alinsky tactic: when you can't defend your hateful position, ridicule your opponent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies