Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2019, 01:11 AM

37,737 posts, read 40,783,268 times

Advertisements

Watch a video of Steve Hilton's The Next Revolution Swamp Watch aired 10/6/19. He dropped a bomb to add to the Ukraine scandal and it involves Democrat Senators Ed Markey and Jeanne Shaheen corruption. It's an 8:59 clip. Senator "Green New Deal" Markey...tsk, tsk.

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/next-r...n-steve-hilton

I'd flat out tell you what it is or let you skip to the part in the clip that brings in Markey and Shaheen but you need to watch the whole 8:59 clip to follow the timeline and the links to the players and if I just post it, you'll dismiss me/FNC/Hilton without knowing how the revelation came to be.

No wonder Barr hasn't finished, yet.

Don't feel duped about The Green New Deal. Think of it as post-Al Gore, Capitol Hill people, preying on your good intention convictions to line their pockets. There are crooks in the Republican Party, too. You don't really think so many are not running for re-election in the House because they miss quality time with the family, do you?

I thought Trump's biggest accomplishment as President was going to be judges but now I'm thinking it may be swamp draining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2019, 01:38 AM

17,878 posts, read 27,274,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Watch a video of Steve Hilton's The Next Revolution Swamp Watch aired 10/6/19. He dropped a bomb to add to the Ukraine scandal and it involves Democrat Senators Ed Markey and Jeanne Shaheen corruption. It's an 8:59 clip. Senator "Green New Deal" Markey...tsk, tsk.

I'd flat out tell you what it is or let you skip to the part in the clip that brings in Markey and Shaheen but you need to watch the whole 8:59 clip to follow the timeline and the links to the players and if I just post it, you'll dismiss me/FNC/Hilton without knowing how the revelation came to be.

Don't feel duped about The Green New Deal. Think of it as post-Al Gore, Capitol Hill people, preying on your good intention convictions to line their pockets. There are crooks in the Republican Party, too. You don't really think so many are not running for re-election in the House because they miss quality time with the family, do you?

I thought Trump's biggest accomplishment as President was going to be judges but now I'm thinking it may be swamp draining.

Watching Steve Hilton right now. Had to take a break to try and help out a troubled nephew, back to it now. Just got done with the ten page Volker clips.

Biden Ukraine Timeline:
Early 2014- Devon Archer joins Burisma, Biggest Ukraine gas company
April 16- he visits vp Biden in WH
18th- Hunter Biden joins Burisma
21st- vp Biden promises US taxpayer aid to Ukraine gas industry... One Billion to be specific

The WaPo... As veep, Biden said Ukraine should increase gas production. Then his son got a job with a Ukrainian gas company. -July 22nd

"I've never spoken to my son about his overseas dealings."

Orly?

Not what Hunter said.

The New Yorker-
As Hunter recalled, his father discussed Burisma with him just once: "Dad said, I hope you know what you are doing, and I said, 'I do.'" -july 1st

Golf photo- August, 2014

Hill TV, September 25, Do you think Hunter Biden getting 50 k per month is corrupt behavior?
Congressman Ted Lu, "No. People sit on boards and blah blah blah..."

Burisma: all cases against group and group's president Zlochevsky in Ukraine closed-Dec 1st 2017

Devin Archer- top fundraiser for John Kerry...

Burisma funnels 90k to ML Strategies... Headed by John Lighter, Kerry's former Chief of staff

Lighter lobbied in Washington on Burisma's behalf.

Then 60k goes from Lighter to members of congress.

Then, 3 billion US dollars to Ukraine. For what? To increase gas production.

Now, enter the Senate Sponsor of the Green New Deal, Ed Markey.

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-07-2019 at 02:14 AM..

Old 10-07-2019, 02:41 AM

38,603 posts, read 26,217,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Watching Steve Hilton right now. Had to take a break to try and help out a troubled nephew, back to it now. Just got done with the ten page Volker clips.

Biden Ukraine Timeline:
Early 2014- Devon Archer joins Burisma, Biggest Ukraine gas company
April 16- he visits vp Biden in WH
18th- Hunter Biden joins Burisma
21st- vp Biden promises US taxpayer aid to Ukraine gas industry... One Billion to be specific

The WaPo... As veep, Biden said Ukraine should increase gas production. Then his son got a job with a Ukrainian gas company. -July 22nd

"I've never spoken to my son about his overseas dealings."

Orly?

Not what Hunter said.

The New Yorker-
As Hunter recalled, his father discussed Burisma with him just once: "Dad said, I hope you know what you are doing, and I said, 'I do.'" -july 1st

Golf photo- August, 2014

Hill TV, September 25, Do you think Hunter Biden getting 50 k per month is corrupt behavior?
Congressman Ted Lu, "No. People sit on boards and blah blah blah..."

Burisma: all cases against group and group's president Zlochevsky in Ukraine closed-Dec 1st 2017

Devin Archer- top fundraiser for John Kerry...

Burisma funnels 90k to ML Strategies... Headed by John Lighter, Kerry's former Chief of staff

Lighter lobbied in Washington on Burisma's behalf.

Then 60k goes from Lighter to members of congress.

Then, 3 billion US dollars to Ukraine. For what? To increase gas production.

Now, enter the Senate Sponsor of the Green New Deal, Ed Markey.

Yep, just a coincidence that they hired Devon Archer and Hunter Biden.

Move along, nothing to see here!

Old 10-07-2019, 03:15 AM

34,109 posts, read 18,354,105 times
Every time Biden is asked the question about knowledge of his son's dealing with Ukraine, he deflects to Trump. He's guilty as H*ll. This is about the Dems getting rid of Biden. Too old, too White, suffering from Dementia and a poor candidate.

Old 10-07-2019, 04:39 AM

1,705 posts, read 532,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Every time Biden is asked the question about knowledge of his son's dealing with Ukraine, he deflects to Trump. He's guilty as H*ll. This is about the Dems getting rid of Biden. Too old, too White, suffering from Dementia and a poor candidate.
Trump wanted Trumped up charges on Hunter Biden for something happened in 2010-2012 when Biden was hired in 2014.

What Biden MIGHT have done afterwards, is NOT the question here. Trump or Guilliani NEVER mentioned that in any talks. Even though there might be a there there...

Trump pressured Ukraine to make up a fake investigation against Hunter Biden for something that happened years before he was hired.

If you can't see the difference.. you are a lost cause.

Old 10-07-2019, 05:57 AM

29,782 posts, read 18,638,771 times
The Dims and their Swamp Spooks centered their corruption on Ukraine....no wonder it has been ground central in the plot discussed in Andy's office to overthrow the election.

Old 10-07-2019, 06:47 AM

547 posts, read 348,184 times
Add to this found out about Biden
https://onenewsnow.com/politics-govt...news-for-biden
"Joe Biden playing golf with the head of the company that Hunter Biden was getting $50,000 a month from -- for Joe Biden to claim he had no contact with that, hadn't discussed it with his son, he's playing golf with the guy in 2014! Does anybody really believe that he's not playing golf with his son and the head of that company from Ukraine and they didn't talk anything about the company's policies and things that the company would like to see done," Dr. Matthews poses. "I think this could end up ultimately weighing down on Joe Biden."

Old 10-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Status: "A solution in search of a problem" (set 11 days ago)

34,440 posts, read 16,527,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Trump wanted Trumped up charges on Hunter Biden for something happened in 2010-2012 when Biden was hired in 2014.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The Dims and their Swamp Spooks centered their corruption on Ukraine....no wonder it has been ground central in the plot discussed in Andy's office to overthrow the election.
Investigating Trump is all these people can do. Not what they were elected for, which is to govern. Mueller and the AG's office do investigation. Congress (should) legislate.

Old 10-07-2019, 09:06 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,333,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

Pay to play and the kickbacks are the evil in Washington DC.
These Congress Critters come into office with a little nest egg(Most Attorneys) and leave multi-millionaires & billionaires.
They learn how to get their cut.

Old 10-07-2019, 09:13 AM

5,887 posts, read 2,148,113 times
I'm still waiting to see if Biden will be the Democratic nominee, he was already sliding in polls with Warren picking up supporters before all the Ukraine stuff. Bernie Sanders will likely bow out post his heart attack which will boost Warren even more.

What I am wondering is was all this for nothing? If Joe Biden is not the Democratic nominee then the only person left looking bad is Trump. Trump does very well when arguing "everyone does it" but it will be harder to pull that off with Warren vs a long time Senator like Biden.

Besides many of the arguments about Biden and his kids fall flat for me every time Ivanka and Jerod are on television in the White House. I find it hard to care about Hunter Biden and not think about Trump's children in the White House or constantly campaigning (Trump Jr.), I wonder if others feel that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies