Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2019, 07:12 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
And he doesn't have to get the vaccines. But that doesn't give his family the right to expose the other children to the bacteria that could get them seriously ill.

This seems to be the only good answer. He doesn't have to get vaccines, which could harm him. And the other kids aren't exposed to bacteria which he may harbor, which could harm them.
Well supposedly the other kids are vaccinated. The vaccines are supposed to protect them from the viruses; whether the vector is an unwashed surface, their neighbors sneeze, the grocer's hands, Ameed, or, etc ...

If they can't do that, the problem is not Ameed.

Old 10-14-2019, 07:14 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I support exemptions for valid medical indications. Fear of autism, which is what is driving the fake exemption business, is not a valid indication.
So, again, what do you suggest Ameer's family DO???Do you recommend that he get vaccinated? Spend a bunch days in the hospital just so he can go to school?

Then lather, rinse, repeat next year?? And hope the next round of seizures don't kill him?

You are still avoiding the question.

His medical exemption WAS DENIED.

Old 10-14-2019, 07:34 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
You support following the recommendation of his doctor but then have actively searched for supporting evidence to undermine his doctor & would request I search to find evidence to support his doctor?

Ameer suffers life-threatening seizures from vaccinations. Don't vaccinate Ameer, unless you don't care about Ameer's life. Simple.

Would I again vaccinate my already vaccine-injured child for anybody? Are you nuts? Watch him scream in pain & terror as his brain swells AGAIN? Poison him with the aluminum that he has already shown to be unable to properly metabolize AGAIN? Watch him lose his ability to walk, talk or to control his bladder & bowels AGAIN?

I wouldn't do that for anybody again & I sure as hell wouldn't ask Ameer's parents to do it for my kid either.
Unlike you, I do not start with a conclusion and then try to prove it. I read what I could find with an open mind, and, at least on the internet, there is nothing about the syndrome Ameer has and vaccines. In the absence of evidence one way or another I favor allowing him to have the exemption. His parents have to realize that getting a vaccine preventable disease carries risks of its own. Having cerebral palsy increases the risk from flu, for example.

Ameer suffers from life threatening seizures whether he is vaccinated or not.

Aluminum in vaccines:

https://media.chop.edu/data/files/pd...r-aluminum.pdf

In hair:

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/HAC/hair_a..._c_sharon.html

"Aluminum (Al) – Aluminum is elevated in hair only in extreme exposures (and even then is inconsistent), and is unrelated to serum or bone aluminum.53-56 Aluminum dietary intake is unrelated to aluminum in hair, even with controlled dietary intake.57 Aluminum in hair is not a useful biological indicator of exposure."

Old 10-14-2019, 07:43 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:
I support exemptions for valid medical indications. Fear of autism, which is what is driving the fake exemption business, is not a valid indication.
This case has nothing to do with autism. The state says that this is not a valid medical exemption. Why is that? Because it doesn’t fit the narrow criteria set by the state and because they are not taking into account this boys individual circumstances. Again, what would you do if you were Ameer’s mom?

Old 10-14-2019, 07:46 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:
I think the decision may be right. They didn't force him to get a vaccine. But they have to consider the health of the other students.

These are hard decisions. But he can still get educated, and the other kids aren't exposed to children who aren't vaccinated. They could get sick & die from exposure to him. It's tough. But this is the only thing I see that gives both groups what they need.

The state didn't take away his right not to get vaccinated. He is not vaccinated, and he's being educated. I suppose when he gets older, it'll be fine? I don't remember when kids stop having to get vaccinated.
The state took away his right to a public eduction by denying his medical exemption.

Old 10-14-2019, 08:01 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,278,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Isn't it funny how when a medical exemption has a <1% rate, it's passing it out like candy?

But when an Adverse Reaction Rate is <1%, its very, very, very RARE and no one should be concerned about it ever.

How does that logic work? It's the exact same percentage.
Couldn't rep you again.

Old 10-14-2019, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Unlike you, I do not start with a conclusion and then try to prove it. I read what I could find with an open mind, and, at least on the internet, there is nothing about the syndrome Ameer has and vaccines. In the absence of evidence one way or another I favor allowing him to have the exemption. His parents have to realize that getting a vaccine preventable disease carries risks of its own. Having cerebral palsy increases the risk from flu, for example.

Ameer suffers from life threatening seizures whether he is vaccinated or not.
So you ARE questioning his doctor. You are actually very close to insinuating that both the parents & the doctor are lying.

Quote:
"Aluminum (Al) – Aluminum is elevated in hair only in extreme exposures (and even then is inconsistent), and is unrelated to serum or bone aluminum.53-56 Aluminum dietary intake is unrelated to aluminum in hair, even with controlled dietary intake.57 Aluminum in hair is not a useful biological indicator of exposure."
Aluminum clears the blood stream within 6 hours of immunization & stays in the brain. It is used as an adjuvent in vaccines for that very reason; it crosses the blood brain barrier, which allows the immune-mediated response to occur with the microglia cells. If the vaccine can't reach the microglia cells; an immune response cannot be provoked.

This is not a thread about autism but it's worth noting that the brains of autistic children show that the microglia cells have been disabled by an atypical immune response.

My son does not metabolize aluminum properly but it shouldn't have to. The human body was not designed to handle injected aluminum.

Hair analysis is considered the most accurate method of doing toxicology panels. It is the ONLY method that can detect the use of hallucinogenics such as LSD, which cannot be detected in blood or urine. There is no reason that aluminum toxicity would be any different.

Old 10-14-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
I think the decision may be right. They didn't force him to get a vaccine. But they have to consider the health of the other students.

These are hard decisions. But he can still get educated, and the other kids aren't exposed to children who aren't vaccinated. They could get sick & die from exposure to him. It's tough. But this is the only thing I see that gives both groups what they need.

The state didn't take away his right not to get vaccinated. He is not vaccinated, and he's being educated. I suppose when he gets older, it'll be fine? I don't remember when kids stop having to get vaccinated.
In NY that may be never. Now that parents cannot choose under threat of their child losing their rights to an education; there is a push to add the HPV to the 'required' schedule. https://13wham.com/news/local/ny-bil...y_CbWFVtulhH7o

I mean; they can basically add, change or increase anything they want to now. It will be the same for adults very soon. There are many options for compulsion available to do this to adults. Employment, SS or VA benefits, retirement funds, etc ...

Compulsion of children was the hard part; it's full speed ahead now.

Old 10-15-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
In NY that may be never. Now that parents cannot choose under threat of their child losing their rights to an education; there is a push to add the HPV to the 'required' schedule. https://13wham.com/news/local/ny-bil...y_CbWFVtulhH7o

I mean; they can basically add, change or increase anything they want to now. It will be the same for adults very soon. There are many options for compulsion available to do this to adults. Employment, SS or VA benefits, retirement funds, etc ...

Compulsion of children was the hard part; it's full speed ahead now.
Yep. They have had the adult vaccination schedule set for years.

It is really astounding that people cannot connect the dots.

Old 10-15-2019, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Unlike you, I do not start with a conclusion and then try to prove it. I read what I could find with an open mind, and, at least on the internet, there is nothing about the syndrome Ameer has and vaccines.
Ah, so you believe that you have access to more complete information regarding the health of a child by reading a news story and do some googles, than the neurologist? And that your decision is much better-informed and should be held as more valid than the child's own PHYSICIAN?

Please explain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies