U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 11:38 AM

564 posts, read 730,258 times

Advertisements

Did anyone read this story? A woman working as a bank teller carrying twins was shot in the stomach during a robbery and lost her twins. And this will come as a shocker, the shooter was a black man. Let me start of by saying not all black people are bad. There are fine black men and women out there. But overall, this race is absolutely failing in every single statistical category. I live in a neighborhood with mostly white people and one black family. All the white families take care of their homes and keep the neighborhood looking nice. The one black family home is the only run down home in the neighborhood.. pit bulls tied to a pole in the yard.. cars parked in the front yard.

Seriously, how much longer are we going to give the black community a pass? 90% of the crime committed in Indianapolis where this horrific crime took place is initiated by black men. How much longer? How much longer will the black community refuse to point the fingers at themselves? How much longer will our society be too politically correct to speak the truth.. that being that black men are not only tearing apart their once proud culture but they are tearing apart communities all across America. No more political correctness. Again, we have fantastic black people in this country. But statistically this race is failing and it's time to start speaking the truth. Someone has to do something about this. The black community has failed to address this so it's time for the rest of America to do something about this.

It's time to put political correctness aside and attack this problem. A hardworking pregnant bank teller went to work to feed her family and came back home without her twins she was carrying. She is still in critical condition and might lose her life as well. I'm fed up with this. All of America is fed up with this. It's time to stop being nice and politically correct and attack this problem that IS the black community in America. In particular, young black men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2008, 11:49 AM

12,256 posts, read 16,183,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post
It's time to put political correctness aside and attack this problem. A hardworking pregnant bank teller went to work to feed her family and came back home without her twins she was carrying. She is still in critical condition and might lose her life as well. I'm fed up with this. All of America is fed up with this. It's time to stop being nice and politically correct and attack this problem that IS the black community in America. In particular, young black men.
Yes of course young black men are the only ones in the world committing crimes nowadays. I live in Fl- where a group of non-black teenagers beat a girl senseless and then taped it. A non-black man raped a woman at gunpoint in the parking lot at a Wal-mart. Two non-black men running from the police after they broke into a laundrymat washer and stole the quarter ran into an SUV and killed a mother and her small child. And that's just the stuff that makes the state and national news - the local news is filled with cases of child neglect, robbery, murder, rape and not every single one of these crimes is committed by a black person.

The whole world in general has become a more violent and destructive place and that's a problem we need to attack...not blame on a small percentage of one race amd yes that percentage is small because every man in my immediate family is black and none of them have ever shot someone, sold drugs. stolen anything of criminal value (because i know someone will respond with surely someone in your family has stolen something - yes my older brother used to steal packs of laffy taffy off an ice cream truck) and they have somehow managed to become productive members of society without spending time behind bars.

Go spew your hatred toward blacks somewhere else.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:56 AM

5,560 posts, read 4,968,618 times
I refuse to comment on this topic being that I will called a racist for pointing out that I agree with facts on arrests and crime are done by more blacks then any other race. How can this be if they are about 12% of the population. Of course to point that out would be considered racist. Yet if the sky is blue the sky is blue. I didn't arrest anyone and still believe in judging a person on a individual bases not a race.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:58 AM

269 posts, read 721,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post
Did anyone read this story? A woman working as a bank teller carrying twins was shot in the stomach during a robbery and lost her twins. And this will come as a shocker, the shooter was a black man. Let me start of by saying not all black people are bad. There are fine black men and women out there. But overall, this race is absolutely failing in every single statistical category. I live in a neighborhood with mostly white people and one black family. All the white families take care of their homes and keep the neighborhood looking nice. The one black family home is the only run down home in the neighborhood.. pit bulls tied to a pole in the yard.. cars parked in the front yard.

Seriously, how much longer are we going to give the black community a pass? 90% of the crime committed in Indianapolis where this horrific crime took place is initiated by black men. How much longer? How much longer will the black community refuse to point the fingers at themselves? How much longer will our society be too politically correct to speak the truth.. that being that black men are not only tearing apart their once proud culture but they are tearing apart communities all across America. No more political correctness. Again, we have fantastic black people in this country. But statistically this race is failing and it's time to start speaking the truth. Someone has to do something about this. The black community has failed to address this so it's time for the rest of America to do something about this.

So... Because in YOUR neighborhood, the one black family is screwed up, that means MOST blacks are?

Well in neighborhoods close to mine, all I see is what most people would call "trailer trash" or "white trash"... Yes, literally WHITE people on welfare with dirty children running around in diapers. All the while surrounded by successful Asians and black people...Yes, that's by MY neighborhood. Although you don't see many people complaining about white people. Here in California, we have our share of trash from every race.

It's real irritating how people trash blacks because they're a minority. Well here where I live, most of the "trashy" homes are trailers and run down homes owned by WHITE people and Mexicans. And that's even taking Los Angeles into account... Every race has their bad apples... You can't pick and choose which you like better and hold them superior.

And if we "do something about blacks"... well, should we do something about all the other races too?

Old 04-25-2008, 12:08 PM

12,256 posts, read 16,183,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
I refuse to comment on this topic being that I will called a racist for pointing out that I agree with facts on arrests and crime are done by more blacks then any other race. How can this be if they are about 12% of the population. Of course to point that out would be considered racist. Yet if the sky is blue the sky is blue. I didn't arrest anyone and still believe in judging a person on a individual bases not a race.
I guess it would also be racist to point that reports also show that the most violent crimes are commited by white men. It is racist to go through all the nations news - pick one story and then attribute all crime to black people.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:12 PM

9,224 posts, read 15,912,809 times
In the P&OC it appears Black people are the problem.
Go one forum down to immigration and Hispanics are the problem.

Is the Technology Forum the place to blame the Asians?

Point is, there is a whole lot of unfair racial generalizations and blaming going on, people need to stop the ignorant blame game.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
In the P&OC it appears Black people are the problem.
Go one forum down to immigration and Hispanics are the problem.

Point is, there is a whole lot of unfair racial generalizations and blaming going on.

You forgot one all the problems are because of to white people.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post

You forgot the indians.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I guess it would also be racist to point that reports also show that the most violent crimes are commited by white men. It is racist to go through all the nations news - pick one story and then attribute all crime to black people.

Yeah but how many violent crimes.. and I didn't pick this story I just go to my local news paper and read the crime section and arrest reports.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:16 PM

16,708 posts, read 8,541,588 times
On the local news yesterday "gunfire, kid shot" Now if I was a betting man
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies