Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2008, 03:15 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times

Advertisements

Just for fun, I went over to the PETA2 website today to see what brainwashed teens have to say. Here are some snippits for their forum...enjoy!

Quote:
GherkinLuva 10/15/08 1:33 PM
Last May I ran over a momma raccoon on the way to work. A whole family was crossing the road and I tried to avoid them but hit and killed the momma. Ever since then I haven't been able to sleep or even function normally. I can't eat and I've lost about 40lbs that I didn't need to lose. Since June I've been in therapy 3 times a week but my therapist thinks I need inpatient therapy asap so I've agreed but I can't say I'm looking forward to it. But if it helps me deal with the unbearable guilt I feel then I guess it will be ok.
Quote:
cowgirl83 10/15/08 9:19 PM
last week I was at the drs office when this girl walked in wearing sketchers,short jean shorts, a VS pink shirt and a long ass fur coat. I had to get the hell outta there. I called my friend bawling because of such insensitivity. Just as I was going in and she was going out I commented "Fur wearing skank."
And of course how they go absolutely insane over thier hate for KFC...

Quote:
Anti_nugget94 10/15/08 8:48 PM
I recently heard rumors that a KFC is being requested in our area.There is a sign requesting it that someone put up.I heard about this a immediately thought HELL NO!!!So I asked my step mom if she would take me by there and she said she would at about midnight so i could spray paint it black.Do you have any ideas for me to do also or instead of?or any helpful suggestions?
Soooo..."Anti-nugget" asked his stepmom to drive her to a restaurant so she can vandalize it? At midnight no less....

Quote:
Anti_nugget94 10/8/08 9:45 PM
I went into a kfc with a man ordering food.i told him and his kids that theres **** in there food and they killed poor defensless chickens.he was pretty pissed because his kids were crying.they left.i handed leaflets out to the other two people eating in that place.The employees asked me to leave or they're calling the police.even though i did nothing wrong.muwahaha.
Again..."Anti-nuggett" and his hatred of KFC...but wait! Someone on the same board said this:

Quote:
Street Fighter Fanatic 10/8/08 10:52 PM
They made you leave because you made the kids cry, plus you were trying to destroy their business. They were totally in the right. Plus you didn't really use all the facts. It's not like KFC tortures chickens 24/7. For one thing KFC doesn't own chicken farms. Number 2, the abuse that happened was a while ago, and isn't common. KFC will drop any supplier that doesn't fire those responsible for animal cruelty.
And of course "Butt-nugget" had a response:

Quote:
Anti_nugget94 10/9/08 8:23 PM
you guys are acting like i did something wrong.
1.i didnt actually say ****
2.I said "poop" as gay as that may sound
3.they shouldn't call the police because i was telling them the truth about kfc.
4.they need to know what happens to chickens wether they cry or not.because it was supposed to be towards the dad.i didnt mean to make them cry.
5.**** you street fighter fanatic
By the way, as "determined" as butt-nugget is, his profile speaks volumes:

Anti_nugget94
About Me

What is your gender?
Male

What is your birth date?
April 29 1994 wow, 14 and already hates

The title of your life story would be:
???????

What is your favorite song right now:
Versus Terminus by In Flames

What is your all time favorite movie and why?
The Dark Knight.The acting is amazing.

Who do you most respect and why?
Vegans. They have absolutely no tolerance to things against animals and they make the most difference.

Describe your perfect day.
Meeting all the bands i like and getting them to support vegatarianism.Then converting millions of peole from a television station to become vegan.

Where do you go to college, or where do you want to go?
Not decided.

What do you love?
My cat Lily

What do you hate?
People who hurt animals.

What is your companion animal's name?
I have 15 cats.my favorite is cleo and lily

Final thought:
To many to pick one.
My Profile

What sports or exercise are you into?
dance, extreme sports, Ultimate Frisbee

What do you like doing in your free time?
going to concerts, listening to music, talking on the phone, watching movies, working on my homepage

What kind of arts or writing are you into?
acting, dancing, drawing, playing music, singing, song writing

What's your favorite kind of movie?
horror, action adventure, comedy, indie films, musicals

What are your favorite kinds of music?
death metal , goth, hardcore, metal

What is your favorite subject -- or what are you planning to major in?

What kind of companion animal(s) do you have?
cats, turtle

Hmmm...what can you say about a 14 year old boy who owns 15 cats and likes to sing and dance?

Old 10-18-2008, 03:20 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Anti_nugget94...DEFINITE Emo

Old 10-18-2008, 03:32 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,234,865 times
Just goes to show how the bleeding heart liberals are brain washing the children of this country.

Old 10-18-2008, 03:50 PM

5,167 posts, read 11,434,314 times
There is no discussion here, just making fun of people...

forum rules, please read them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies