Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2021, 05:34 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Either way it doesn't matter where she got money for her 1.4 million home.

The irony here is she decided to live in a community with 88% white in LA County with 52% white. We have word for people like her, it's called 'limousine liberal'
Yep, it's almost like she searched for the place least likely to have a black neighbour within her budget.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2021, 05:41 AM

14,215 posts, read 4,585,304 times
She is like those millionaire SJW black athletes who ended marry to white women

LoL

Old 04-10-2021, 06:23 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
The irony here is she decided to live in a community with 88% white in LA County with 52% white. We have word for people like her, it's called 'limousine liberal'
I mean, did you really think she was going to live in Compton, H-E-L-L no!

Old 04-10-2021, 07:20 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,080,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
First thing is first. This is nothing new. Black folks and even black folks who hate whites love white people deep down inside. First off. No need to hate the woman and I congratulate her in her new abode. I do hope BLM can allocate money to help pay off college debt and start businesses for blacks who feel oppressed in America. But back to what I was saying. Blacks who talk bad about white people and critque whiteness love to live around white people. Black social activist do it and so do black pastors. Not for nothing, I domt think BLM acitivist would be welcomed in an high income black community. It would be better if she lived amongst affluent white liberals to be honest.

Also mind you. 1.4 million in California is pennies. Clearly she is not living in Beverly hills or other affluent areas in California where homes cost more than 2 million dollars.

I agree 1.4 mil in that part of California isn't exactly a mansion.

But that's not the point.

The point is this woman is profiteering off of the BLM movement and using that money to move into a posh, very liberal, very WHITE area.

Old 04-10-2021, 07:26 AM

23,965 posts, read 15,059,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I agree 1.4 mil in that part of California isn't exactly a mansion.

But that's not the point.

The point is this woman is profiteering off of the BLM movement and using that money to move into a posh, very liberal, very WHITE area.
There is no way to know where the money from the house came from unless you have access to her finances.

Like I said before, many criticize Joel Osteen for living in such a high price house. He paid for it with book sales no donations to the church.

All anybody here is doing is speculating and pretty much saying as an BLM activist she needs to be living in an all black community. Where are the majority black communities these days. I thought the Civil Rights act gave people the freedom to live anywhere they could afford.

Maybe she's block busting.

Old 04-10-2021, 07:40 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
There is no way to know where the money from the house came from unless you have access to her finances.

Like I said before, many criticize Joel Osteen for living in such a high price house. He paid for it with book sales no donations to the church.

All anybody here is doing is speculating and pretty much saying as an BLM activist she needs to be living in an all black community. Where are the majority black communities these days. I thought the Civil Rights act gave people the freedom to live anywhere they could afford.

Maybe she's block busting.
Look, the whole "global warming guy flies on a private jet to conference" hyperbolic reaction to hypocrisy is silly. In many cases.

In this one..not so much. How did this oppressed woman in a brutal racist society, who is telling everyone else that society needs to be burned downed and flipped over...all it's institutions up to and including the nuclear family shelved for something more progressive and better...manage to afford to..and decides to..move into a lilly white suburban community?

Old 04-10-2021, 07:46 AM

25,684 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Talk about hypocrites. I hope the "compound" gets sacked and burned by the same people who thought she was legit, followed her, and just got kicked between the legs by the *****.

How many times does this sort of thing have to happen after a "cause" makes the "revolutionary leader" very rich, before the morons following these hypocrites wake up and see it for what it is on day one?

Old 04-10-2021, 07:52 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Where are the majority black communities these days. I thought the Civil Rights act gave people the freedom to live anywhere they could afford.
Really? Where do you live? We have plenty here in Pittsburgh, which is hardly the blackest metro area.

Old 04-10-2021, 07:57 AM

12,953 posts, read 13,665,225 times
I know BLM would be less scary and less hated if they were not so top heavy with highly educated black people, but that's just how highly educated people live. Its funny that the Bloods and the Crips are not even thought of as more of a threat to America than BLM. I bet those high rollers could buy that house with their walking around money.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:02 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Folks who follow this gang of shysters are straight up ignorant.

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/more-di...secullors_tc2/
Grifters have learned from jesse jackson and al sharpton that race baiting is very profitable.

Libs/dems are just hilarious, but they don't seem to get the joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies