Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2021, 07:14 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Let's see Biden won the election by peeling off college educated suburbanites who traditionally voted GOP and got 80,000,000 votes. Trump got his a** ran out of town and no....we are not forgetting 1/6.

You left out the part where "everyone" (the left-wing corporate media complex) thought the Dems would win 15 seats in the House, and take 6 or 7 in the Senate.

Yeah, you lost 15 seats in the House, and the Senate is split 50/50. And we took the state legislatures. We're about to control the redistricting for the next decade. But since Orange Man lives in your head rent-free, that's all you focus on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2021, 07:17 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
You left out the part where everyone thought the Dems would win 15 seats in the House, and take 6 or 7 in the Senate.

Yeah, you lost 15 seats in the House, and the Senate is split 50/50. And we took the state legislatures. We're about to control the redistricting for the next decade. But since Orange Man lives in your head rent-free, that's all you focus on.

So weird isn't it? That all those Republicans except Trump won. So strange.
Doesn't change the fact that Trump got his a** kicked and is a one term loser President. In the 80's you had the Reagan Democrats.....now we have the Red Dog Democrats.

Old 04-11-2021, 07:19 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Oh nothing happened to me. I'm good - cheers.

Can't say the same for the idiot supporters he continues to rip off. But yeah, I agree with you, idiots gotta idiot. Supporters gotta support.

Swindlers gotta swindle.

Anything else?
Except we already established that he didn’t rip them off. They chose to pay $100k to attend. Because Trump didn’t swindle anything out of them. You obviously have a problem with how they choose to spend their money and that they can afford $100k to go on a retreat.

Only if you want to share what he did to you to have such disdain for him, but I’m sure you’ll have something else to say about him.

Old 04-11-2021, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Doesn't change the fact that Trump got his a** kicked and is a one term loser President. In the 80's you had the Reagan Democrats.....now we have the Red Dog Democrats.
Yet he was still the President and is still a billionaire...and I wouldn’t wager against Sleepy Joe having the same fate, although I don’t expect him to last more than 2 years total in office before he’s totally unable to function. Slurring words, not remembering, falling up stairs, etc..., doesn’t bode well for him.

Old 04-11-2021, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Yet he was still the President and is still a billionaire...and I wouldn’t wager against Sleepy Joe having the same fate, although I don’t expect him to last more than 2 years total in office before he’s totally unable to function. Slurring words, not remembering, falling up stairs, etc..., doesn’t bode well for him.
Trumpism is destroying the GOP.

Old 04-11-2021, 07:25 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
I hear it is snowing

Old 04-11-2021, 07:26 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times
Quote:

So it's no biggie that you lost 15 seats in the House, barely hung on to the Senate, and had to cheat and change all the rules to take the White House with a dribbling zombie?

And now you're gonna get redistricted into oblivion for the next 10 years.

You're playing Checkers, and this **** is Chess.

Old 04-11-2021, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
So it's no biggie that you lost 15 seats in the House, barely hung on to the Senate, and had to cheat and change all the rules to take the White House with a dribbling zombie?

And now you're gonna get redistricted into oblivion for the next 10 years.

You're playing Checkers, and this **** is Chess.
Isn't odd that Trump lost...and the GOP made some small gains. If the GOP picked up 15 seats in the House...why didn't Trump win?? he's a drag on the party.

Old 04-11-2021, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Trumpism is destroying the GOP.
Then instead of being so angry about him, you should be happy.

Old 04-11-2021, 07:33 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
I have said this before and I will say it again. When Trump was President he was the country's problem....when Trump is out of office he's the GOP's problem.
Millions of us didn't see Trump as a "problem". It's sad that you had some issues with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies