Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 04:25 PM

327 posts, read 211,358 times

Advertisements

Lefties also can’t seem to let things go and move on. Look at most late night tv hosts. They always find something to talk about relating to Trump even after he’s still long gone. Cough cough D Bag Colbert and try too hard Sam Bee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2021, 04:34 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VashTheStampede View Post
We should make seatbelts and parachutes a liberal thing... The stupid will phase itself out on its own...
Seatbelts are a liberal thing. So are airbags. Think about it. If seatbelts work then why do we need airbags? If airbags work then why do we need seatbelts? Mind=blown. Wake up sheeple! Someone is lying!

Old 04-15-2021, 04:44 PM

37,180 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Henry View Post
So with news that the Covid vaccines will likely need to be yearly if not multiple yearly, the left just accepts and supports this with no questions asked. No thought given to the logistics of billions of doses a year. No thought given to how much of a challenge just giving out shots now have been. No thought given to whether permanent social distancing and masks mandated by law can be a part of a free society. No questions asked lefties are sending us to a medical dictatorship where science is a religion that can never be questioned. Doctors our above questioning or reproach.

This is an insane world. I am shocked that so many who claim to be smarter and more enlightened can just accept and blindy support this nonsense with such enthusiasm. Yearly vaccines and permanent masks/social distancing is beyond crazy. Anyone who supports this nonsense is brain dead.
Just like tetanus, shingles, and flu shots. What's the problem....?

Old 04-15-2021, 06:18 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Next War View Post
You’re my perfect example. You missed the point. It’s okay because it’s on tv is typical of lacking critical thinking by people. Educated countries outlawed this practice. The Republicans voted to allow this type of direct marketing to commoners with little education and take millions in campaign money for the bump. It’s a very deviant thing to do for profit. Fools think otherwise.
Wrong. I didn't miss the point at all.

What I see is that you have a big problem with being informed about a medication's side effects. Both sides are part of the swamp, you are naive if you don't think democrats aren't swamp creatures.

"Commoners with little education"? Talk about looking down your nose at others.

How is it "deviant" to mention potential side effects of a medicine? You haven't explained that part at all.

If you don't like the commercials, then use the "mute" button on the remote control. Oh...I also assume that either you don't take prescription meds or you do take them and ignore the literature that comes along with it.

Old 04-15-2021, 08:46 PM

4,022 posts, read 1,877,686 times
Seatbelts are a liberal thing. So are airbags. Think about it. If seatbelts work then why do we need airbags? If airbags work then why do we need seatbelts? Mind=blown. Wake up sheeple! Someone is lying!

Is this for real? Sarcasm? I can't always tell. Ya ever watch the super slow-mo of crash test dummies? Answers your question.

Ever remove the rear-view-mirror from your windshield with your skull while wearing your seatbelt?

Lots of people did - before air bags.

Old 04-15-2021, 08:56 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So hang on -- the vaccine movement is just a liberal thing now?
It appears to be so. I guess they also think that getting a flu shot every year is a liberal thing as well.

Old 04-15-2021, 08:58 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,536,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Critical think skills check: the OP is claiming we shouldn't do with COVID-19 vaccines what we do annually with influenza vaccines?
Yup, that appears to be the case. It's terribly ironic he/she is accusing the left of lacking critical thinking skills!

Old 04-16-2021, 12:28 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
So with news that the Covid vaccines will likely need to be yearly if not multiple yearly, the left just accepts and supports this with no questions asked. No thought given to the logistics of billions of doses a year. No thought given to how much of a challenge just giving out shots now have been. No thought given to whether permanent social distancing and masks mandated by law can be a part of a free society. No questions asked lefties are sending us to a medical dictatorship where science is a religion that can never be questioned. Doctors our above questioning or reproach.

This is an insane world. I am shocked that so many who claim to be smarter and more enlightened can just accept and blindy support this nonsense with such enthusiasm. Yearly vaccines and permanent masks/social distancing is beyond crazy. Anyone who supports this nonsense is brain dead.

That's what I said!!!

And this liberal sciencey thingy is also telling me I have to eat food every single day to stay healthy. Say what?!!! Who has time and money to eat every single day!!! Not only every day, but I should have a meal three times a day!!! THREE times a day!!! I should just accept this?? Hell no!! That's crazy!!! They want me to spend most of my waking hours either buying food, cooking, or eating. Where's my freedom!!! I say frack this!!! I am not eating nuthin!!! This is all about control and stripping away my freedom!! All the freedom lovin' right-wingers, stop taking the vaccine and stop eating!!!

Old 04-16-2021, 12:35 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:

Did you vote for Trump?

Old 04-16-2021, 08:19 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...either you are just fine with the far let turn this country is taken or you aren't paying attention. Which is it?
As long as it's a Democrat destroying America, the partisan democrat voters will be happy. We've seen it with the border crisis.

When Trump was president they protested and screamed about circumstances that were tame, compared to the horrific situation we have now. Dems like AOC were crying fake tears under Trump, and are all smiles under Biden, even though it's like hell on earth under Biden.

So it's clear, if the nation suffers, Democrats will not care as long as it's Democrats destroying the nation, sticking kids in cages and packing them in like sardines, DURING A PANDEMIC no less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies