Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2008, 06:54 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,164,623 times

Advertisements

9/11 Moment of Silence....

I just want to say that no matter who orchestrated the attack, innocent people lost their lives on that day. And I think we should always remember that fact. No matter what conspiracies may or may not exist, families have been shattered and torn apart from the destruction of that day.

So let's just have this one day each year to remember those who are no longer here.

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 09-11-2008 at 07:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 08:34 AM

2,008 posts, read 3,325,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
Three heavily reinforced steel frame buildings collapsed at free fall speed on 9-11. One of which was not even touched by an airplane, the other 2 had relatively minor damage and fires burning, and were built to withstand multiple air crashes. No steel framed skyscraper has ever collapsed due to fire before in history.

There were molten pools of steel found at the bottom of all 3 buildings that burned for months. Fires produced by the jet fuel did not come close to that required to produce those pools.

The buildings were relatively bare of flammable materials, and were designed to isolate fires.

Who planted the explosives? Well, a security company with ties to Marvin Bush presided over the building for months before 9-11. Occupants reported banks of elevators being made unavailable for use for days at a time, and loud rumbling noises were heard on supposedly vacant floors.
I don't know if I would go so far as to say it was an inside job, (but who knows in this day and age?) but I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if some of our people knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it.

homeland insecurity and phone tapping have been the right wing dream for years, and 9/11 gave them the power they wanted. Who can deny that? It all unfolded a little too conveniently in favor of the right wing, that's all I'm saying here. Remember people we are talking about politicians, let's not get too trusting.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:46 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,947,779 times
Those of you that believe this is a conspiracy, please tell me you are kidding? You are saying that our government not only knew that those men from another country were coming, but pre-planted bombs in coordination with them?!!?

Or are you saying that between all the people running out of the building and firefighters/police running up, some people ran up all those flights of stairs (or miraculously made the non-functioning elevators function) so they can strategically place bombs during the confusion to bring the buildings down?

Oh.. and they were responsible for putting bombs in the pentagon too, right? And for paying the foreign pilots for ramming their planes into that also?

Ah... and let's not forget the federal government's failed attempt that was overthrown by the people above Pennsylvania. The government was in on that one too.

Please... this was terrorists... plain and simple. People that don't like Americans or America for (you name the reasons... conspirists have plenty). This was long in planning... Reference the Hamm Report (Mark S. Hamm, reporting to the Department of Justice). The link below is to his indepth report on that and other criminal elements.

http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/211203.pdf

Old 09-11-2008, 09:11 AM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Some people have seen way too many X-Files episodes...

Old 09-11-2008, 09:31 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Some people have seen way too many X-Files episodes...
thanks for your contribution...

Old 09-11-2008, 09:49 AM

594 posts, read 1,043,956 times
Let's say it WAS a conspiracy/inside job. Why? To what end? Why hit both towers? Why blow up WTC 7? Why hit the Pentagon? If it's so complicated to crash a plane into the Pentagon where it did, then why try to convince everyone? Why use a cruise missile and pass it off as a jet? Wouldn't it be easier to just select a different location? Why crash a plane into a PA field? How did the Bush administration pull such an operation together in 8 months? How could they have kept all the planning, logistics, manpower under wraps? Clinton couldn't keep a BJ under wraps but Bush could orchestrate the deadliest terrorist attack ever on US soil? I find that incredibly hard to believe. I'll believe the Bush administration knew it was coming and let it happen before I'll believe it was an inside job. It would take way too much coordination among way too many people to remain "inside."

Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Anyone who really believes 9-11 conspiracy theories is just messed up. How do people even come up with something so asinine?

Old 09-11-2008, 12:32 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,808,257 times
Terrorists and Goverments do kill people for their own agenda. So I have no position in this matter.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:58 AM

8 posts, read 9,649 times
Default Any doubters? your not looking deep enough

Hi, I recently watched the japanese parliment discussion, most ppl are beginning to accept that a missile hit the pentagon - not a plane. Just look at the flight path of it prior to hitting the pentagon, it flew around the pentagon to hit it - much the same as the 2nd 'plane' hitting wtc.

I dont think im the brightest person in the world, but i stayed awake during physics classes at school. Never before and never since will steel structured buildings fall down into their own footprint without explosives.

I know that Al-Quada was created by the CIA in pakistan to fight the russsians in afghanistan. I know the Taliban met with George Bush whilst he was the govenor of texas to discuss a pipline deal. The Taliban blew out Bush and decided to go with a deal through Pakistan to China.

Have a look at the military timeline of 911 Complete 911 Timeline: Military Exercises Up to 9/11

You have got to wonder why the governments who are victims of 'terrorism' always come out more powerfull after the event.

Please remember, History is written by the victors.

I can accept ppls arguement who agree with 911 for the NWO im allright Jack attitude, but I cant accept ppl who accept the governments official story and who think they live in a nice world where their government does nice things to other countries, and that these countries attack them for no reason.

When is a freedom fighter a terrorist? when hes not defending his own turf? or when he takes the fight to his aggressor?

If it was a terrorist act, it could only be achieved with much help from internal operators. Who else has been found guilty other than a handfull of Saudi Arabian people?

Old 09-26-2008, 08:13 AM

989 posts, read 2,497,762 times
9/11 truthers=loons beyond all comprehension
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies