Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2011, 11:37 AM

13,678 posts, read 8,946,911 times

Advertisements

Well, in about 40 years we will have a small group of people who will deny that the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, happened at all.

"Show me the twin towers that were destroyed", they will say.

"Those photographs of the twin towers prior to the so-called attack are fake."

"That television footage of the so-called attack is obviously from a movie made by Woody Allen in 2002".

"There is no eleventh day in September. The calendar jumps directly from the 10th to the 12th".

"Life on Earth began with my birth. Nothing happened or could have happened prior to my Existance."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2011, 11:39 AM

1,230 posts, read 1,035,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
John DiFato
Lisa (DiFato) Cannava
Vito DeLeo
Brian Bilcher
Kevin Pfeifer
David Williams

As for the survivors, their full names will be kept private as I do not have permission to publish them and respect their privacy.

Jen and Sherri - saw the first plane crash into the North Tower's 92nd floor from their windows on the 92nd floor of the South Tower.

Kim and Scott. Both were standing on West street, about a block from each other, when the second plane flew overhead and into the South Tower.

Bernadette. Was on her way into NYC from NJ and saw the second plane hit from NJ.

Vito DeLeo, deceased - was on the streets when the first plane hit. He called his wife to tell her he was OK, then ran into the South Tower to start emergency procedures.
Thanks. I will look into it more later- but I have looked up John DiFato in the SS death list and there is "no match".

Old 05-20-2011, 11:40 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,370,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Glad you got it!

Which tower are you claiming to have seen hit by a plane?

You are not the equivalent of "thousands" of people. There may have been some flying objects (helicopter? missile?) in the area as you can see by studying the videos - objectively and removed from the panic and disorientation of those first few days.

The "planes" that "hit" were CGIs and the ground scene was staged for the few who were evacuating or milling about the scene. No passengers died, no planes= no passengers, and the buildings were all but empty.

It really doesn't matter though HOW this was done if you can't question the official story based on the literally hundreds of questions surrounding the "official" conspiracy theory, then so be it. Once a person has a question or two and revisits the official story objectively, there is no possibility whatsoever of buying the official fairy tale.

I will say that understanding this as the media production that it was is an eye opener. Every thing presented by this MSM is subsequently scrutinized and not bought into hook, line, sinker, and Patriot Act.
oh please

I saw the second tower hit..we were working that day (I worked in midtown) we were listening to the news (radio 880 wcbs..) it has traffic and weather on the 8's...listing to the HELOCOPTER traffic pilot Tom Kaminski...as he was decribing that a plane had crashed into the tower..most though it was a private plane that got lost/accident...I was OUTSIDE getting a pretzel and WATCHED LIVE the second plane hit the tower

please dont tell me what I saw was presented through the MATRIX

Quote:
No passengers died, no planes= no passengers, and the buildings were all but empty.
you are a liar

do you know that Mightyqueen...is a tower SURVIVOR..tell her the tower was empty

Old 05-20-2011, 11:40 AM

88,077 posts, read 83,946,203 times
Quote:
Glad you got it!

Which tower are you claiming to have seen hit by a plane?

You are not the equivalent of "thousands" of people. There may have been some flying objects (helicopter? missile?) in the area as you can see by studying the videos - objectively and removed from the panic and disorientation of those first few days.

The "planes" that "hit" were CGIs and the ground scene was staged for the few who were evacuating or milling about the scene. No passengers died, no planes= no passengers, and the buildings were all but empty.

It really doesn't matter though HOW this was done if you can't question the official story based on the literally hundreds of questions surrounding the "official" conspiracy theory, then so be it. Once a person has a question or two and revisits the official story objectively, there is no possibility whatsoever of buying the official fairy tale.

I will say that understanding this as the media production that it was is an eye opener. Every thing presented by this MSM is subsequently scrutinized and not bought into hook, line, sinker, and Patriot Act.
But there were thousands of people there, DD, and nothing you can say can change that fact. No, tens of thousands, in lower Manhattan, on the streets, witnessing these events firsthand.

Approximately fifteen thousand of us got out of the buildings alive that day.

Nothing you can spout on an Internet message board can change that fact, either.

Has nothing to do with any MSM or videos or whatever. These people are everywhere in the NY metropolitan area, and easy enough for anyone to find.

It's very odd, and frankly a little creepy, that you think you can try to persuade people on the Internet that these facts aren't so, yet accuse others of merely believing something that they read in mainstream media. Aren't you doing exactly the same thing?

Old 05-20-2011, 11:43 AM

3,727 posts, read 7,008,945 times
Quote:
Thanks. I will look into it more later- but I have looked up John DiFato in the SS death list and there is "no match".
He died. He worked for Cantor. I knew him. He left a widow and 3 kids. She was my maid of honor. Unfortunately, I lost touch with them for many years until 9/11. His sister worked for Carr and died as well.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:44 AM

13,678 posts, read 8,946,911 times
Really, folks, all you can do is satire or make fun of the idiots. I have yet to see reasonable people change the mind of an idiot. It can't be done. Especially on an anonymous internet board.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:48 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,265,416 times
Defenders of the Lie are not interested in any facts not presented by the Corporate Media.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:48 AM

88,077 posts, read 83,946,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
oh please

I saw the second tower hit..we were working that day (I worked in midtown) we were listening to the news (radio 880 wcbs..) it has traffic and weather on the 8's...listing to the HELOCOPTER traffic pilot Tom Kaminski...as he was decribing that a plane had crashed into the tower..most though it was a private plane that got lost/accident...I was OUTSIDE getting a pretzel and WATCHED LIVE the second plane hit the tower

please dont tell me what I saw was presented through the MATRIX

you are a liar

do you know that Mightyqueen...is a tower SURVIVOR..tell her the tower was empty
ROFL, oh, Different Drum already has done that, thank you. Now he just ignores me.

You don't get it, workingclasshero--the stock answer they now use for people like me is that I am a CIA or other government agent paid to post false information on the Internet to help persuade readers of the government story. You are pretty close to making that rank yourself.

I could pay to fly Different Drum to New York City. I could introduce him to everyone in my office who escaped alive that day and let them tell their stories. I could take him down to the WTC site, where a lot of the engineers who worked in the WTC and on the recovery are now working on the rebuilding. I could bring him into firehouses that lost almost all their members in the WTC. I could bring him into the Tribute WTC center, where the 400 or so volunteers who work there and do the walking tours are either survivors, family members or residents of the neighborhood. I could bring him out to Jersey where I live and take him to grave after grave of people who died in the towers that day.

And Different Drum will insist that we are all actors and everything is a setup and that we are all lying.

There is a name for this.

Old 05-20-2011, 01:20 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,643,039 times
Quote:
It's by looking at the MSM and "amateur" videos carefully that you will be convinced that they are CGI "planes". I refer you to SeptemberClues.info

And to what "thousands" of live witnesses do you refer? You must mean the handful of "live" reporters, all but one or two of whom is a member of, or relative of a member of, the MSM. Again I refer you to Septemberclues.info for analyses of the footage we saw on that day and in endless loops for days on end.

Yes, you might find it entertaining- as well as informative. Why is it important? It is important because of the lives, money, and constitutional rights that have been lost and there is no saving this country without understanding the events and purpose of the 9/11 false flag attack on America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
CrownVic .... in 2001, during the days following 911, and the videos presented to we the public ... I had a very uneasy felling about what I was witnessing take place in the videos, but dismissed it. And when the "no planes" theory was presented, I dismissed this as being either complete lunacy or a deliberate disinfo campaign to discredit those questioning the official story.

However ... not until recently did I actually spend the time to analyze the videos myself .. based on some interesting and very deft analysis done by others. Subsequently ... I can say without an iota of hesitation or equivocation that the videos presented to the public ... both amateur videos submitted after the fact ... as well as video that was broadcast as "LIVE" as events unfolded ... and I'm obviously speaking of the second plane hitting the second Tower .... all of it ... EVERY PIECE of video is a total and complete fabrication. 100% .. absolute, unquestionable frauds .. every last one. Not even debatable.

Some of the more convincing evidence was presented by DifferentDrum, and I've been meaning to ask him/her to re-post one particular website page that shows and describes the "Fake People" .... yes ... as crazy as that might sound on the surface .... FAKE PEOPLE where also presented in some of these videos, and close inspection of the video shows this as 100% conclusive. There are individuals with portions of their heads missing ... portions of them semi transparent where you can actually see the background THROUGH THEM ... which proves they are video composites 100%. There is one shot where a guy walks right through another guy's arm as he extends it in a gesture ... passes right through the guys arm. 100 % fraud. And these are just extraneous crowd shots with the smoking towers in the distant background.

So ... before you dismiss this as idiotic or lunacy as I once did ... you need to look at it yourself .... if you truly have an open mind ... you cannot come to any other conclusion than the one both I and DifferentDrum understand to be absolute, incontrovertible fact.

Now, I want to be clear ... this doesn't prove that "something" didn't slam into those two towers ... lets be very clear here .... what I am saying is that the videos showing Jets slamming into the towers are total and complete frauds.

And I reject the ploy others engage by demanding that all of the answers must be provided as to how, where, why, etc. That the videos are phony is proof of a conspiracy and a defrauding of the public with such blatant hoaxes ... let a legitimate investigation provide the answers to all of the unanswered questions. If the videos are frauds ... so is the entire official story. PERIOD.
Gentlemen, it's one thing to have an open mind. To acknowledge that it is naive to assume all MSM/government reporting is on the level and unmotivated by the bias and the sometimes evil agendas that tend to afflict human beings. But it is quite another to be so open minded that your brains have fallen out of your skull. That open-minded, I can assure you, I'm not.

Never before a few days ago in this thread had I ever heard of the "no planes" theory. What you are suggesting is far beyond absurdity as you are asking us to believe that there is, in fact, a conspiracy so large that it is the rule and not the exception. Everyone is involved....except for the handful of folks like yourselves willing to stand and deny with a straight face that on a bright and clear September morning there were thousands of New Yorkers on the streets of Manhattan as eyewitnesses and many more watching this terror unfold out of their windows.

I can't imagine a better way than a "no-planes" theory to convince those who still feel that some of the details just don't pass common sense muster to tune out all further attempts by conspiracy theorists to argue their case.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:27 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,203,293 times
Quote:
The core was designed to support the entire weight of the buildings several times over. Far more than a mere "service core", it comprised of 47 steel box columns tied together at each floor by steel plates, similar to the 52" deep spandrel plates that tied the perimeter columns together. The largest of these core columns were 18"x36", with steel walls 4" thick near the base and tapering in thickness toward the top, and was anchored directly to the bedrock.

Photograph showing WTC 1 inner core during construction:

The inner core of WTC 1 was the most solid part of the building.

According to [WTC designer Leslie Robertson], New York City has some of the worst wind loads in the nation ... This is because of the occasional wind generated off of the Atlantic Ocean during hurricane season. As a result, buildings in New York City must be designed to be twice as strong as similar buildings designed to withstand an earthquake in Los Angeles. [NYC24 (http://nyc24.jrn.columbia.edu/2000/issue08/story01/page2.html - broken link)]

"The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it, that was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building could probably sustain multiple impacts of jet liners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door - this intense grid - and the plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting."

Aircraft Comparisons: Boeing 707 - Boeing 767

The "Truss Theory" - A Fantasy Concocted to Conceal a Demolition
Yes, a strong inner column, and an outer structural skin. A structural tube (the skin), with center strong core, with floors impalled thereon at intervals.

The tower DID, in fact absorb the plane impact. We saw that (well except, perhaps you) happen, and the building stayed up. However, the intente fire caused by the jet fuel, eventually softened the connections between the floor and the center column and down they fell, one atop ther other riding down the center colum and splaying out the outer skin.

The failure was induced by heat, not impact or explosion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies