Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2011, 07:52 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Come on... don't you know the government was "behind" that one, too?
But you're right... where are all the people on those four airplanes if no airplanes were hijacked?
Liquidated capital.

Ask D*ck how he became so rich.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2011, 12:25 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Fleet has already run them through a trial in his head.
Don't have to. "Truthers" have yet to prove anything.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Liquidated capital.
Now give a rational answer.

Quote:
Ask D*ck how he became so rich.
Off topic.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Good to hear from another one of the few who weren't part of GNT and Different Drum's conspiracy.

I know there are a couple more out there somewhere.
Don't worry... there are many more out there somewhere.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Don't have to. "Truthers" have yet to prove anything.
Knowing what didn't happen will suffice for now.

Lies are quite often the best evidence that the truth has not been told.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Now give a rational answer.
Fodder

Old 05-30-2011, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Fodder
Still waiting.

Old 05-30-2011, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Knowing what didn't happen will suffice for now.
What was it that didn't happen?

Quote:
Lies are quite often the best evidence that the truth has not been told.
What lies?

Old 05-30-2011, 02:14 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Your post is just incredulity laced with ignorance and seeing that you are ignorant about everything that happened on that day, I'm just going to address the real issue at hand, since YOU and your other ilk are nothing more than callous and disgusting individuals who rather sling mud and believe in fantasy than accept reality:

You can remain in your ignorance and believe that the Republican governemtn at the time masterminded this conspiracy, but your evidence for that is zip, zilch nada. Not one person from this truth movement ever presented anything that was "true". Just made up lies, and rumors, and hearsay, bad science and logical leaps that would make Newton twist in his grave.

But, this also should dress the point: YOU TRUTHERS do not care about the truth, the victims or anyone at all. REAL people died that day. REAL people's lives were affected by those attacks. AND REAL people are still coping with their loss.

And all I see a morons who call themselves truthseekers do nothing but DRAG those victims into the mud. Your ilk have gone so far as call them liars, Your ilk have gone so far as saying they don't exist.

This is Bernard Brown. He was Age 11 when he boarded American Airlines Flight 77, placed on this flight by his father, before he went to work that morning.

Tell me, where is Bernard Brown today, if he didn't board Flight 77. The plane that crashed in the Pentagon on 9/11

And there are 2900 more of them. ALl real. All gone, taken from this by people who wish to do harm on the US.

Al Quaeda is real. Their hatred of the US is not unknown. Their first try in 1993 didn't work, so they tried again.

You need to get a life, instead of holding on to a fairy tale, espoused by discredited people, with an agenda

Where is "Bernard Brown" today? I don't know, but what I do know is that he is NOT listed in the SS Death Index.

He is in The CNN memorial- depicted with a picture of a candle- and no wonder since the photo of him appears to be photoshopped. The messages of condolence on the CNN memorial are few and are from "strangers"- messages from classmates, family, team mates, or friends are conspicuously absent. We find these phenomena quite often when looking at the "victims".

Quote:
Although I did not know Bernard, I know that he was much too young to have his life taken away. To his friends and family: May God be with you through these hard times and may you get through your pain. Do it for Bernard. I feel your sorrow. To Bernard, you are greatly missed and loved. God bless.
Lily Elkins

Robbed of your time, the world lost your love. Go forward into God's hands, little dude.
Patrick Mulligan

My deepest sympathy for the loss of Bernard Brown. I never had the chance to actually meet Bernard, but in my heart and spirit he is a angel. May God bless him and keep him.
Ceron Lawrence

CNN.com - September 11 Memorial
Did you, or anyone else, no matter how hard you squinted, clicked your heels together, and wished, see a plane hit the pentagon on the video we were shown? And do you think the evidence found supports this? :

Boeing 757-200 | Airliners.net

Also see:

Pentagon 911 Attack. No Plane hit the pentagon. No Video shows a plane. Nose of Skywarrior Visible

So great news! Bernard is alive and well and now about 21 years old or he is a total synthetic creation.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:18 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
No, I don't fully believe the government story of 9-11 but this is now, years after the fact.
Too many pat answers from the USG..too many dismissing unconnected dots..too quick to point the finger in the direction of where we wanted to go (ME) but had no valid reason.

Years later..we only go to war (for democracy of course) with countries that have oil.
Plenty of other countries have worse regimes and could use our help with obtaining democracy but they have no oil so we send them some food every year instead and money that never sees it past the head guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies