Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2021, 08:11 PM

3,417 posts, read 7,785,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
That will wind up being at the SCOTUS level based on First Amendment considerations.
Ahhh...if we can just get this to SCOTUS all will be puppies and rainbows.

I heard this assertion frequently during the election fraud peddling.

How did that turn out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2021, 08:33 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
So Rudy has had one hell of a run. And I'm not talking about hair dye on his face. I for one was very happy when I heard that he was going to represent trump. His antics doomed trump's reelection . Thank you for your service SIR.

Old 06-24-2021, 08:38 PM

872 posts, read 1,015,449 times
It's a unanimous decision by a committee of five judges from the Appellate Division of the New York Supreme Court, First Judicial Department. The brief itself is 33 pages long with refutations of virtually every claim Giuliani and his lawyers made, from lying that Pennsylvania had hundreds of thousands of extra mail-In ballots cast to claiming that thousands of dead people and underage children voted.

He'll probably appeal, but he doesn't stand a chance amid all that's been presented here. And he has no one to blame but himself for thinking that his slavish devotion to Trump would result in even greater potential for himself. Instead, he's even become a punchline for the social media feed of Four Seasons Total Landscaping, where he made some of his ridiculous claims after the election. What a pathetic comedown for a man who's likely going to appear in court only as a defendant -- and probably a losing one -- from here on out.

Old 06-24-2021, 08:53 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,040,845 times
The lesson learned here is that no one should get involved with Trump.

Old 06-24-2021, 10:18 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,561,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
So now Trump has one former personal lawyer convicted and serving time and other gets his license suspended.

Kinda shows just how corrupt POTUS 45 was, doesn't it?
You forgot about Roy Cohn. That makes three of his lawyers disbarred. Just a coincidence I'm sure...

Old 06-24-2021, 10:30 PM

13,438 posts, read 4,282,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
So Rudy has had one hell of a run. And I'm not talking about hair dye on his face. I for one was very happy when I heard that he was going to represent trump. His antics doomed trump's reelection . Thank you for your service SIR.
What doomed Trump re-election was shutting down the economy for the whole year and raising unemployment above 15%. That would have doomed even black Jesus in the Democrat party.

So the democrats in New York which have many problems "suspended" Rudy from practicing law. New York calls it an “interim” suspension. What is an "interim" Suspension. Provisional or temporary?????

If he would have been a Democrat, he could have run for President like Bill Clinton, he got barred which is 100 times worse than a "interim" suspension. He defended then wrong client. If he would have defended Hillary, he would have a big monument in NYC.

New York cracks me up. With all their problems especially with crime this is what they come up with. Stop Rudy with a provisional suspension. New York is tackling crime head on.

Old 06-24-2021, 11:40 PM

13,236 posts, read 7,286,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
What doomed Trump re-election was shutting down the economy for the whole year and raising unemployment above 15%. That would have doomed even black Jesus in the Democrat party.

So the democrats in New York which have many problems "suspended" Rudy from practicing law. New York calls it an “interim” suspension. What is an "interim" Suspension. Provisional or temporary?????

If he would have been a Democrat, he could have run for President like Bill Clinton, he got barred which is 100 times worse than a "interim" suspension. He defended then wrong client. If he would have defended Hillary, he would have a big monument in NYC.

New York cracks me up. With all their problems especially with crime this is what they come up with. Stop Rudy with a provisional suspension. New York is tackling crime head on.
Rudy went into court rooms and made these false claims where Clintons made false claims but never acting as an attorney that is the difference. Bill Clinton lied as President he wasn't practicing law. I'm guessing Sidney Powell is about to get her license suspended as well.

Old 06-24-2021, 11:47 PM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times
wrong thread....meant to be in the Automotive section.

Old 06-25-2021, 03:55 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Hearing on July 6th for every attorney that signed off on the Kracken's Michigan lawsuit, I don't know if Giuliani's signed.

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status...319555/photo/1

Old 06-25-2021, 04:36 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post

This isn't "New York" it's the NY appellate court and Bar Association. His attempts to undermine democracy based on obvious lies was incredibly dangerous particularly since he was attorney for the Eastern District in NY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies