Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:11 AM
 
Location: Sammamish, WA
1,866 posts, read 922,486 times
Reputation: 3142

Advertisements

Nearly all of the vaccine patents that make up Moderna's mRNA covid-19 vaccine were filed before December 2019.

How is this possible?
How did Moderna know there would be a coronavirus outbreak?
Why were they already working on a vaccine for Covid-19 before Covid-19 officially existed?

This is from Moderna's official website regarding the 7 patents that make up their mRNA Covid-19 vaccine:
https://www.modernatx.com/patents

Click on all 7 patents and look at the filing date for each patent (on the left side). Ignore the date of when the patent was awarded (top right), what's important is the date when the patent was filed. In 6 of the patents, the filing dates were long before December 2019, which is when the new Covid-19 virus suddenly emerged (or so we're told).

Only one of the patents (the second on the list) shows a filing date after Dec. 2019, showing of Feb 28, 2020.

Anyone care to explain what is going on?

 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:14 AM
 
Location: Long Island, N.Y.
6,933 posts, read 2,369,075 times
Reputation: 5004
P L A N D E M I C

 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:16 AM
 
Location: NMB, SC
41,780 posts, read 17,335,523 times
Reputation: 34233
Just one of the many mysteries surrounding this pandemic.
 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:17 AM
 
7,207 posts, read 4,473,420 times
Reputation: 11746
If this is true... there will be major consequences.
 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:18 AM
 
Location: NMB, SC
41,780 posts, read 17,335,523 times
Reputation: 34233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
If this is true... there will be major consequences.
Really ? Really ? After all you've seen and read this past year you still think there will be "consequences" and people will get in trouble ?
 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:20 AM
 
7,207 posts, read 4,473,420 times
Reputation: 11746
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Really ? Really ? After all you've seen and read this past year you still think there will be "consequences" and people will get in trouble ?
Yes.
 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:21 AM
 
Location: Tyler, TX
23,468 posts, read 23,803,082 times
Reputation: 14819
There's more than the 7 patented technologies which make up the complete package. Those are just some of the ingredients which make up the finished product.

Look, I'm not a proponent of these things being promoted the way they are. There's something creepy and authoritarian about how they're being pushed so hard and nobody's allowing for the risks or even the experimental nature of them to be discussed. SOMETHING is going on, but unless you have a patent for the FINISHED PRODUCT, citing patents as proof of anything other than a pharmaceutical company was working on vaccine technologies, which is something we would expect them to be doing, just looks amateurish. Reminds me of the chemtrail people. They're always citing patents, too.
 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:22 AM
 
Location: Wisconsin
37,641 posts, read 21,786,598 times
Reputation: 13592
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Nearly all of the vaccine patents that make up Moderna's mRNA covid-19 vaccine were filed before December 2019.

How is this possible?
How did Moderna know there would be a coronavirus outbreak?
Why were they already working on a vaccine for Covid-19 before Covid-19 officially existed?

This is from Moderna's official website regarding the 7 patents that make up their mRNA Covid-19 vaccine:
https://www.modernatx.com/patents

Click on all 7 patents and look at the filing date for each patent (on the left side). Ignore the date of when the patent was awarded (top right), what's important is the date when the patent was filed. In 6 of the patents, the filing dates were long before December 2019, which is when the new Covid-19 virus suddenly emerged (or so we're told).

Only one of the patents (the second on the list) shows a filing date after Dec. 2019, showing of Feb 28, 2020.

Anyone care to explain what is going on?
They were probably patents for processes and methods behind creating mRNA vaccines in general. The methods would be the same no matter which virus they were trying to make a vaccine for.
 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:23 AM
 
Location: Sammamish, WA
1,866 posts, read 922,486 times
Reputation: 3142
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
but unless you have a patent for the FINISHED PRODUCT

Those 7 patents are the patents that make up Moderna's mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.
 
Old 07-21-2021, 08:24 AM
 
603 posts, read 441,361 times
Reputation: 1480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
They were probably patents for processes and methods behind creating mRNA vaccines in general. The methods would be the same no matter which virus they were trying to make a vaccine for.

According to this article you would be correct.



https://www.poynter.org/fact-checkin...c-was-created/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top