Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 07:47 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times

Advertisements

Navy Pelosi was heckled by demonstrators in Northern England when she visited to attend the G7 Speakers' Summit at Astley Hall near Chorley in Lancashire.

Protesters heckled the California Democrat, with one man proclaiming: “The whole world knows Trump won, Nancy!”

Another shouted: “You’re not welcome here! Go back to Epstein Island! Go back to Jeffrey Epstein’s pedo island!”

During an event in Cambridge, Pelosi said the Republican Party has been “hijacked” by Trump and has become a “cult.”

“I say to my Republican friends and I do have some,” Pelosi said at an event in Cambridge, England, prompting laughter from the audience. “Take back your party.”

In another comment whilst in England, the 81-year-old is, Pelosi said that the GOP needs to reflect the positions of Republican voters rather than allegiance to former Trump.

US politician Nancy Pelosi heads to Chorley, Lancashire for G7 summit - BBC News

Nancy Pelosi gifts US flag to Chorley for hosting G7 summit - BBC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV5pQ1uVS6I

Still going on and on about January 6th and right wing white supremacist, like a broken record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrRZETr3j6k

Last edited by Brave New World; 09-21-2021 at 08:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2021, 08:43 AM

574 posts, read 299,283 times
This is beautiful. Just another example of how this administration is a complete joke on the world stage. President Trump still running circles in her empty head. She has a Trump fetish. Wonder what she'll do in 2022 when we throw her out on her ass. Oh wait, she'll blame DJT.

Old 09-21-2021, 08:49 AM

6,802 posts, read 9,350,606 times
Good! I know Democrats aren’t used to being heckled, but they deserve it.

Old 09-21-2021, 08:53 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
If only we could close and lock the door behind her while she's gone.

Old 09-21-2021, 08:53 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
The world knows that Trump won.. look at the imbecile that was installed in the White House.. the fraud dementia old coot.

Old 09-21-2021, 03:05 PM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
If only we could close and lock the door behind her while she's gone.

Maybe put up a fence or something

Old 09-21-2021, 04:30 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Navy Pelosi was heckled by demonstrators in Northern England when she visited to attend the G7 Speakers' Summit at Astley Hall near Chorley in Lancashire.

Protesters heckled the California Democrat, with one man proclaiming: “The whole world knows Trump won, Nancy!”

Another shouted: “You’re not welcome here! Go back to Epstein Island! Go back to Jeffrey Epstein’s pedo island!”

During an event in Cambridge, Pelosi said the Republican Party has been “hijacked” by Trump and has become a “cult.”

“I say to my Republican friends and I do have some,” Pelosi said at an event in Cambridge, England, prompting laughter from the audience. “Take back your party.”

In another comment whilst in England, the 81-year-old is, Pelosi said that the GOP needs to reflect the positions of Republican voters rather than allegiance to former Trump.

US politician Nancy Pelosi heads to Chorley, Lancashire for G7 summit - BBC News

Nancy Pelosi gifts US flag to Chorley for hosting G7 summit - BBC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV5pQ1uVS6I

Still going on and on about January 6th and right wing white supremacist, like a broken record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrRZETr3j6k
no 'eff joe biden' yet?

Old 09-21-2021, 05:18 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

Those are pretty lame heckle from what looks like a handful of people if that.

I like the heckling of the former president better. A whole lot more people showed up to heckle and with much more creative phrases.

Old 09-21-2021, 05:23 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HendrixFan View Post
Did they throw tomatoes at her? If not it's not a proper heckling. She deserves to get hit with much more.
Vodka bottles, preferably full. She'd try to catch them!

Old 09-21-2021, 07:46 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Priceless. What a clown she is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies