Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2022, 06:36 PM

72,895 posts, read 62,432,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monello View Post
I'll note that these insane people always attack the weak and frail among us. They never go into a biker bar and try to bust a few heads. You never hear of them randomly attacking some construction worker. That's some magical insanity. It allows you to pick victims that have zero chance of standing up to your attack.
Anyone who would punch an elderly woman that many times for nothing, is doing it to kill said person. That's not insanity, that's just evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2022, 06:41 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,162,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Why don’t these coward writers identify these savage attackers as “black” when they assault or kill people while they have no problem making it clear an offender is white or the victim is Asian? Are these writers hoping some people will think the offender was white? Is that why the rarely specify race if a black person is the offender?
As a rule, news organs don't mention the race of an offender unless it is intrinsic to the story. This is a previous story from Yonkers:Yonkers woman punched 125 times, stomped in horrific hate crime attack-negroes-jailed-6-11-1936.jpg
New York Age, 3-11-1936

Old 03-14-2022, 06:44 PM

30,796 posts, read 21,929,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
He's a coward, a psycho, and a sociopath. He wanted to murder that woman. He wanted to kill someone. He gets off on hurting and killing people. The only thing that would have stopped him is his own death.
He is definately a psycho. From his history he is a serial Offender and should not been on the streets. If the small percent of insane people like him were off the streets, permanently, imagine how peaceful things would be. Most every high profile violent attack on Asian people over the last year, regardless of race, have appeared to have been Crazy, barring a few thugs and the one that looked like it was a professional Hit in Chicago.

Old 03-14-2022, 06:45 PM

30,796 posts, read 21,929,907 times
Quote:
Anyone who would punch an elderly woman that many times for nothing, is doing it to kill said person. That's not insanity, that's just evil.
Absolutely. Unfortunately I'm sure some of these nuts get back out. Especially the ones that did not result in death.

Old 03-14-2022, 06:49 PM

72,895 posts, read 62,432,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Absolutely. Unfortunately I'm sure some of these nuts get back out. Especially the ones that did not result in death.
At the least that thug needs to be tried for attempted murder. If she dies, the thug should be tried for murder. Even if he does do alot of time, I think about this. If he's this far gone already, there isn't much that can be done for him, outside of locking him up forever. And that will get expensive.

Old 03-14-2022, 07:19 PM

16,489 posts, read 10,520,970 times
Quote:
At the least that thug needs to be tried for attempted murder. If she dies, the thug should be tried for murder. Even if he does do alot of time, I think about this. If he's this far gone already, there isn't much that can be done for him, outside of locking him up forever. And that will get expensive.
Instead of doing things "for" him, I'd rather something be done "to" him. Something that will ensure that he will never draw a breath on this earth ever again. Oh, wait, it's New York State. Never mind, that won't happen.

Old 03-14-2022, 07:35 PM

3,036 posts, read 4,990,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
The City of Yonkers, NY has one of the lowest crime rates in the U.S. compared to other cities of the same size. Thank you Yonkers Police Department!
I'm not sure what data you're looking at, but according to the ever trustworthy Wikipedia, Yonkers is somewhere middle of the pack for violent crimes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...2%80%93250,000)

The police officers I know say that Yonkers correctional officers are known to, let's say, put people in their place with a heavy hand. Can't say I'd be sorry to hear he got his.

Old 03-14-2022, 08:28 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,192,369 times
Default Another brutal black on Asian hate crime

Surprise, surprise, the suspect has a long rap sheet. Elderly Asian woman minding her own business gets sucker punched senseless by this animal. The attack is brutal. 125 punches to the head, multiples kicks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0P6mKvq6E8g

Old 03-14-2022, 08:41 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 6 days ago)

27,573 posts, read 16,052,522 times
"Disproportionately affects" something like that, wash rinse repeat offender
Anyway, this is a dup thread.

Old 03-14-2022, 08:49 PM

5,857 posts, read 3,287,611 times
God dam white supremacists!!! Opps sorry. I just want to run with the Democratic/liberal media narrative of the boogey man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies