Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2022, 12:47 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yawn. He seems to be doing fine. honestly..hes old. So was Trump. He seems more together then Trump was to be honest.

Yawn. But feel free to go on and on and on.
So when Trump holds a rally, is he reading off a teleprompter? I've watched his eyes and they are looking at the crowd and all over the place. Biden on the other hand ....

Anyway, what worries me about Biden's movements is when he walks down aircraft access steps. I expect him to fall any moment. But it would be interesting to to see Harris as president.

That would either be the end of the US or the end of the Democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2022, 12:49 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Yawn. He seems to be doing fine. honestly..hes old. So was Trump. He seems more together then Trump was to be honest.

You seriously believe that Biden is more together than Trump? In what alternate universe is that happening because love him or hate him Trump was head and shoulders above Biden when it comes to mental sharpness.

Old 05-11-2022, 01:01 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,367,193 times
I've learned to just ignore Biden. He is a puppet and a demented old fool, and there is little chance that anyone will do anything about it.

Best this is to hope the left loses control of Congress and that Biden can be neutered. His reckless spending and repugnant policies have to be stopped.

Old 05-11-2022, 01:29 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Does Joe Biden’s speech and movements worry you?
What worries me is that, despite all the video evidence of his troubles, he could still be elected POTUS.

Old 05-11-2022, 02:57 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You seriously believe that Biden is more together than Trump? In what alternate universe is that happening because love him or hate him Trump was head and shoulders above Biden when it comes to mental sharpness.
Trump couldnt even remember "truth social" when he was talking about it. The dude talked about nuking hurricanes. and tried to rewrite history via sharpie.

trumps not sharp. Well...not anymore. Want to see what he looked like when he was sharp? go look at old interviews. Seriously. For more weirdness Sarah Palin too. 20 years ago she was on the ball.

Biden? speech impediment, and fairly old. id still put him in the top 10% for his age. That being said? Id prefer future candidates to be younger. But hes still pretty sharp. So im going to disagree with you. And suggest you look closer at what trump was like.

Old 05-11-2022, 06:24 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
With each time he’s live on camera his speech patterns and body movements worries me that we may have a sitting US President mentally declining before our very eyes and the speed at which this is happening is even more worrisome. Anyone who has worked with the elderly has seen similar signs in some of their patients or relatives. Even relatively young and healthy former presidents began to show the signs of the stress of the job in their physical appearance. Biden wasn’t like this four years before his election as president and he wasn’t like this right after he was elected, or at least he didn’t appear this bad.
What speech?

All I saw was bunch of mambo jumbo that made no sense.

Old 05-11-2022, 06:27 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,079,579 times
Quote:

Funny how people can't stand a President who parked "Melodramatic" in favor of "Pragmatic", but loved a fool who got up there, spewed lie after lie and incited all sorts of ridiculous behavior. That was fine.

People get what they deserve. True that.

Old 05-11-2022, 06:34 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
the fact that the leaders of the two biggest holders of nuclear weapons in the world are a dying russian and an obviously very mentally impaired president does concern me.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 05-11-2022 at 07:33 AM..

Old 05-11-2022, 06:34 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
LOL.....good to see that old "speech impediment" chestnut aired out again. That's a hoot.

In any case, resident Oatmeal does not worry me. He's not in charge of anything. He's a broken down old jalopy being driven by a mad man (or woman). THAT is the person or persons that worry me.

Old 05-11-2022, 06:41 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
With each time he’s live on camera his speech patterns and body movements worries me that we may have a sitting US President mentally declining before our very eyes and the speed at which this is happening is even more worrisome. Anyone who has worked with the elderly has seen similar signs in some of their patients or relatives. Even relatively young and healthy former presidents began to show the signs of the stress of the job in their physical appearance. Biden wasn’t like this four years before his election as president and he wasn’t like this right after he was elected, or at least he didn’t appear this bad.
Not nearly as much as his garbage policies that are known failures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies