Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2022, 07:02 PM

35,062 posts, read 17,006,525 times

Advertisements

Iran Revolutionary Guard colonel slain in Tehran

Mmmm. I wonder who is responsible. I only know who I hope is behind this. Maybe gearing up for a nuclear struggle is hazardous to the Islamic Republic's health. In another article, Iran Revolutionary Guard officer shot dead in Tehran – Did Israel do it?:
Quote:
Although the Guard gave only scant detail about the attack that occurred in broad daylight in the heart of Iran’s capital, the group blamed the killing on “global arrogance,” typically code for the United States and Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2022, 07:10 PM

19,028 posts, read 27,592,838 times
According to non-mass media sources:

A colonel in an elite unit of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps was killed in Tehran near his home on May 22. Sayyad Khodayei of the Al-Quds Special Forces was shot and killed by two motorcyclists —reports with reference to the statement of the IRGC.
The assassination attempt took place in the east of the city, it is reported that Khodayi was shot five times. No one took responsibility for what happened. The Guardian Corps called the incident a "terrorist act" and blamed the murder on "persons associated with global arrogance": this definition in official reports usually hides the United States and its allies.

A journalist close to the IRGC said that Israel could be behind the assassination attempt, the RS Iranian Service reports. AgencyReuters reports that the Israeli Prime Minister's Office, which oversees the work of the Mossad intelligence service, declined to comment on the incident.

Everything goes according to plan. More fire is needed under Israel feet, while new territory for exodus is being prepared. Now, Iran is tackled to go for open confrontation with Israel, to slowly force them to start moving out to the new land.

Old 05-22-2022, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Everything goes according to plan. More fire is needed under Israel feet, while new territory for exodus is being prepared. Now, Iran is tackled to go for open confrontation with Israel, to slowly force them to start moving out to the new land.
I am confused. What new land?

Old 05-22-2022, 11:02 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,943,866 times
I believe it is the Mujihadeen E Khalq or something like that. I learned this from Abby Martin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZFmClSwAUQ

Old 05-23-2022, 07:47 AM

19,028 posts, read 27,592,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I am confused. What new land?

Oh, you don't know? Project, started in 1920? Never heard of it? Landlease was signed in law back then, as part of that project.

Ask yourself, where are the three sacred points of force for Jews. One is the Foundation Stone. Still there. One is the Ark of Covenant, lost. When you'll find out, where the third one is, you'll have your answer. Fun project.
I'll play nice. Find out, where are located the largest synagogues in the world. I'll be even nicer. Or, find out, where to did they travel in numbers, last year, to celebrate religious holiday.
Sapientis sat.

Old 05-23-2022, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Oh, you don't know? Project, started in 1920? Never heard of it? Landlease was signed in law back then, as part of that project.

Ask yourself, where are the three sacred points of force for Jews. One is the Foundation Stone. Still there. One is the Ark of Covenant, lost. When you'll find out, where the third one is, you'll have your answer. Fun project.
I'll play nice. Find out, where are located the largest synagogues in the world. I'll be even nicer. Or, find out, where to did they travel in numbers, last year, to celebrate religious holiday.
Sapientis sat.
ukrkoz, with due respect, I'm baffled. Please help.

Old 05-23-2022, 09:57 AM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Iran Revolutionary Guard colonel slain in Tehran

Mmmm. I wonder who is responsible. I only know who I hope is behind this. Maybe gearing up for a nuclear struggle is hazardous to the Islamic Republic's health. In another article, Iran Revolutionary Guard officer shot dead in Tehran – Did Israel do it?:
Don't rule out the Saudi's.

People often forget about that, there have been a number of back and forth attacks between them and Iran.

This may have been payback for a bunch of drone strikes, missiles fired from Yemen etc.

Old 05-23-2022, 10:07 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
It sounds like the ME is heating up again and our incompetent in chief has too many pots on the stove already.

What is next? Will Kim Jong Un start rattling his saber since Biden snubbed him on his latest visit to South Korea?

How can a man with 50 years of diplomacy under his belt mess things up so bad? How can a man with ZERO political experience have held the world on an even keel? Is the perception that things were better both here and abroad due to the fact that they were OR that the media that usually covers these developments were so focused on taking down Trump that they ignored that the world was still smoldering?

Old 05-23-2022, 10:18 AM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It sounds like the ME is heating up again and our incompetent in chief has too many pots on the stove already.

What is next? Will Kim Jong Un start rattling his saber since Biden snubbed him on his latest visit to South Korea?

How can a man with 50 years of diplomacy under his belt mess things up so bad? How can a man with ZERO political experience have held the world on an even keel? Is the perception that things were better both here and abroad due to the fact that they were OR that the media that usually covers these developments were so focused on taking down Trump that they ignored that the world was still smoldering?
Heating up?

This stuff is pretty normal for the ME.

Old 05-23-2022, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Don't rule out the Saudi's.

People often forget about that, there have been a number of back and forth attacks between them and Iran.

This may have been payback for a bunch of drone strikes, missiles fired from Yemen etc.
Now that you mention it it's a strong possibility that KSA or their sidekick UAE asked Israel to do it. I doubt either has the capability of doing a "clean" hit, i.e. without collateral casualties. Since Israel has official relations with the UAE and de facto relations with the KSA, that would be a neighborly "favor" to ask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies