Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 09:10 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Good post.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
The republicans and the democrats are two drunks on the Titanic, fighting over the bar bill.
Love that quote! How true is that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 09:14 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
The corporate and government "leaders" in Davos tipped their hand. They want to bring back Feudalism. Guess who are the Royalty?

Old 05-24-2022, 09:14 AM

10,434 posts, read 6,954,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Came across a great article on MSM today. Davos is Dead Davos is dead | Opinions | Al Jazeera

My goodness! This brought a tear to my eye today. Are the young kids FINALLY catching on??? Are we at a point where we can finally face the fact that these corporations have way too much power and questioning them is ok and not some act of disinformation or conspiracy theory though?

Are the young kids starting to realize their inequality and impending poverty can't be blamed on this Ism or that Ism? Many of us on the forum have talked about this topic until we are blue in the face. I don't want to get my hopes up because we still have so much work to do stripping away the layers of brainwashing spread by main stream media who go to any length necessary to hide, conceal and protect the big corporations? Can we finally agree that our problems do not stem from Democrat vs. Republican and understand the real issue is us vs. them?

God I hope so!!!!!!!!
The Democrat Party is under control by the globalists. The Republican Party (except for some Rino's) is the enemy of the Globalists.

Old 05-24-2022, 09:16 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Came across a great article on MSM today. Davos is Dead Davos is dead | Opinions | Al Jazeera

My goodness! This brought a tear to my eye today. Are the young kids FINALLY catching on??? Are we at a point where we can finally face the fact that these corporations have way too much power and questioning them is ok and not some act of disinformation or conspiracy theory though?

Are the young kids starting to realize their inequality and impending poverty can't be blamed on this Ism or that Ism? Many of us on the forum have talked about this topic until we are blue in the face. I don't want to get my hopes up because we still have so much work to do stripping away the layers of brainwashing spread by main stream media who go to any length necessary to hide, conceal and protect the big corporations? Can we finally agree that our problems do not stem from Democrat vs. Republican and understand the real issue is us vs. them?

God I hope so!!!!!!!!
" Are we at a point where we can finally face the fact that these corporations have way too much power"

Thank you for your VERY biased OPINION.

"Birthplace
Portland OR

Explains a lot!

Old 05-24-2022, 09:46 AM

43,056 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The Democrat Party is under control by the globalists. The Republican Party (except for some Rino's) is the enemy of the Globalists.
China and Russia are also enemies of the Globalists because they won't play.

Old 05-24-2022, 09:50 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" Are we at a point where we can finally face the fact that these corporations have way too much power"

Thank you for your VERY biased OPINION.

"Birthplace
Portland OR

Explains a lot!

LOL, while true, I'm about as anti Portland as you can get...just for the record. My family moved out of Portland when I was one year old so it didn't leave much of an impact on me.

Old 05-24-2022, 09:50 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,968,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
It's apparently a Swiss town in which some stupid, non-value added "summit meeting" is held on a recurring basis. You know - one of those virtual signalling circle jerks where a bunch of pompous jackasses sit around pretending care about the liberal whine-of-the-day. Climate change, "rich people bad", etc.
I think you mean "negative-value-added."

Old 05-24-2022, 09:59 AM

23,656 posts, read 13,964,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Who/what is "Davos"?
Isn't he the creator of the Daleks? If so, he never dies.

Old 05-24-2022, 10:02 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,435,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Ukraine also played a little role. At a meeting in Davos Zelensky spoke and while everyone was applauding, the Chinese delegation just sat there without clapping and then they jointly left the meeting just like that.
Such a clear signal of disapproval from China is rare.
Lmao, the one that walked off was the Vietnamese delegation.

Quote:

God I hope so!!!!!!!!
When has Davos ever been particularly relevant?

Old 05-24-2022, 10:34 AM

43,056 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Davos is where the power players wheel and deal behind closed doors and no one knows about it.
There are levels of access on their badges and journalists do NOT get the top level badge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies