Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 03:55 PM

43,056 posts, read 18,223,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Make no mistake. They are driving us right into the WEF's agenda.
The WH is the one that submitted that amendment to WHO to bring to a vote about WHO having greater power over countries during any future pandemic.

The US wrote up that amendment and many have no clue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 03:56 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
The other day it was handing over domestic medical rule to the vampire like WHO. Of course, most of the Lefties dismissed that as "conspiracy theory" - even though the amendment proposed by "President" Biden was posted on the UN's own website.

And now we have this beautiful rhetoric from our would be overlords:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-nation-states

Funny about that last one. Didn't "President" Sleepy McMumbles state something quite similar just yesterday?

But it's not all purposefully coordinated.

It's not meant to summon up a globalist hegemony over the lives of average citizens in independent nation states.

It's not all about sick, twisted, elitist control.

Oh no, not at all. What are you, some kinda racist insurrectionist?

WAKE UP. It's OK for those on the Left with some sense remaining to admit you've been wrong about all of this. Their time is running out, and they're swinging for the fences.

Unfortunately, we are the target.

America First. Now More Than Ever.
Great post, and one of the more important ones I've ever read on here, in 11 years.
Don't expect a lot of lefties to admit they were wrong, however. They don't do that kind of thing.

Old 05-24-2022, 03:56 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Yes, I can see the strong possibility of all those things occurring -- but HOW and WHEN are the two major questions I have.

In any case, I think it would be impossible for all of it to occur by 2030 -- at least, I hope that it won't -- and I hope it never happens.

Honestly: I don't think it ever will.

If we vote MAGA, we will win - in the end.

The cavalry is coming.

They know that, which is why they're accelerating the entire agenda.

My response to your question embodies what I strongly believe is going to happen over the next year or two (maybe more), and is evidently already occurring to some extent.

I would characterize the other response as accurate in the sense of the intended "end game" - that fortunately I do not think will come to pass.

The problem is, of course, in the medium term a lot of people are going to be hurting - and it is going to get worse.

Old 05-24-2022, 04:47 PM

5,948 posts, read 2,870,440 times
The Left in the US don't want America First , they call that Naziism ,They [ Joe ,Nancy, and the DNC } want the New World Order first.

Old 05-24-2022, 05:02 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
I'd be willing to wager that Klaus Schwab thinks of himself as God.
I had the same thought.

Old 05-24-2022, 05:04 PM

43,056 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Great post, and one of the more important ones I've ever read on here, in 11 years.
Don't expect a lot of lefties to admit they were wrong, however. They don't do that kind of thing.
I truly think we are beyond the point of getting back on track.
Davos would not be so public if there was still doubt.

Old 05-24-2022, 05:10 PM

19,798 posts, read 9,336,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I truly think we are beyond the point of getting back on track.
Davos would not be so public if there was still doubt.
That is what I think about Klaus Schwab.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:08 PM

908 posts, read 441,006 times
Indeed the international globalist elite is increasingly champing at the bit to implement their repugnant agenda , as evidenced by all these brash statements they increasingly like to spout at their conferences .

Whether or not they will be able to push through their goals remains to be seen , but I very much agree with those who state that there is still hope .

On that note it is also my opinion that an anti globalist alliance of countries should be formed in order to combat these actors , with one of the first steps said alliance should take being the sanctioning of the World Economic Forum .

Klaus Schwab , Bill Gates , and George Soros should be the ones feeling the pinch of sanctions for once .

Old 05-24-2022, 06:40 PM

1,478 posts, read 478,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Can we get back to being directly on topic, please?

FROM OP POST, my bold: "As World Economic Forum head Klaus Schwab proclaimed that “the future is built by us” at the opening of the annual Davos gathering, two other European elites declared that the global energy crisis is a “transition” that will be “painful” for most, but should not be resisted by nations tempted to preserve their own sovereignty over the “global agenda.”

"German vice-chancellor Robert Habeck spoke about the energy crisis, warning that governments of individual nations should not seek to protect their own citizens, but instead follow “the rule of the markets”.In other words, countries need to fall into line with the globalists’ ‘Great Reset’ agenda.
"

So my question is: What do all of you think will be the actual "pain" that will be felt? In other words, what will it "look like"?

An increase on the price of gas? Restrictions on driving? An end to gas-powered vehicles? People freezing (perhaps to death) in cold climates? What?

The part of the first paragraph that says "It will be painful for most". It seems apparent that he excludes some people in that statement.

It appears by their words that they wish to oversee much suffering while assuming themselves to be sovereign. And saying the future is built by them.

I'm not impressed with them at all. They can't see anything beyond themselves, nor can they see everyone they overlook. They are self-consumed, and rotten to the core.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:55 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
We should never subjugate ourselves to global authorities and groups like the World Economic Forum. Their global interests positively impact everyone BUT you and I. The biggest losers in their Stakeholder Capitalism are workers like you and I.
Too late, the left took it upon themselves to subvert American democracy in the name of global democracy. You didn’t get a say. You can complain about it but the subversion started in March 2009 and they got a 13 year head start………………
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies