Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2022, 08:48 PM

16,555 posts, read 10,607,780 times

Advertisements

Just when I think that my disgust and disdain for Obama can't get any worse . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2022, 09:03 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,247,746 times
No surprise that the garbage human being, Barely Obama, took the time to draw his lemming like followers' attention to 2020's garbage human being of the moment, George Floyd.

Our country has paid dearly for the 8 years he fouled the White House.

Old 05-25-2022, 09:06 PM

13,684 posts, read 7,973,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
If this isn't proof of what a POS this guy is, I don't know what is. Taking time out from a tragedy where kids are killed to stoke the fans of racist rhetoric.

Obama Asks People to ‘Take Time’ From Grieving the Children Killed in Uvalde to Remember George Floyd

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-george-floyd/

Barack Obama sent out a tweet on Wednesday urging people to take time from grieving the children killed in Uvalde to remember the anniversary of George Floyd’s death...

Talk about being completely tone-deaf. Can't believe he was so stupid.

Old 05-25-2022, 09:07 PM

9,368 posts, read 6,967,418 times
**** Obama.. go couch surf with hillary and trump

Old 05-25-2022, 09:09 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Talk about being completely tone-deaf. Can't believe he was so stupid.
Except he's not stupid. Joe, yes, but not Obama. Which means that it was intentional.

Old 05-25-2022, 09:23 PM

35,051 posts, read 31,258,424 times
I couldn't care less about Floyd.

He shouldn't have died the way he did. That was grotesque, immoral, and wrong. With that said, Floyd was a bad person.

I'd prefer to move on from Floyd to real issues of the day, like it taking $100 to fill up my Subaru's gas tank over the last week.

Old 05-25-2022, 09:26 PM

45,203 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
I couldn't care less about Floyd.

He shouldn't have died the way he did. That was grotesque, immoral, and wrong. With that said, Floyd was a bad person.

I'd prefer to move on from Floyd to real issues of the day, like it taking $100 to fill up my Subaru's gas tank over the last week.
I think thats how 99.9% of us feel. And Obama knows it. And it bothers him

Old 05-25-2022, 09:49 PM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
If this isn't proof of what a POS this guy is, I don't know what is. Taking time out from a tragedy where kids are killed to stoke the fans of racist rhetoric.

Obama Asks People to ‘Take Time’ From Grieving the Children Killed in Uvalde to Remember George Floyd

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-george-floyd/

Barack Obama sent out a tweet on Wednesday urging people to take time from grieving the children killed in Uvalde to remember the anniversary of George Floyd’s death...
This is extremely revealing regarding the mindset of these Marxist liberals, and the deeper message here should not get lost.

As I have consistently maintained, these demonic ghouls don’t care about children at all, so let’s all keep this in mind, and call them out when they feign outrage and demand more gun control, crying “what about the children?” That Beto O’Rourke piece of Marxist crap is also grandstanding about gun control, as he stands atop the bodies like his personal soapbox.

By the very same measure, they don’t give a crap about George Floyd either. Obama couldn’t care less about George Floyd. Floyd is just a talking point for furthering racial animosity, and keeping the pot stirred.

Floyd was a weapon to be used to disparage police, and sow the seeds of chaos by those who are deliberately destroying the country.

So, let’s make sure we all understand that this isn’t just Obama being insensitive… Obama is just reaffirming who he has always been, and as he does, he reveals who his loyal followers are as well.

Old 05-25-2022, 09:55 PM

3,233 posts, read 3,186,050 times
And Saint O is getting a lot of flack from Twitter World in return. The responses to his tweet cuts right thru the feigned concern over Floyd’s death. Looks like people finally have had enough of the lectures from the muckety-mucks who don’t care about our lives or our problems.

Old 05-25-2022, 10:03 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
This is the time to think of these young children who had their lives snuffed out by evil. Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. Look at the rotten fruit as Satan destroys many, through drugs, shootings and hate. We are in a world where the spirit of man is living without God's direction and wisdom. It is a world where HATE AND DIVISION is destroying this country, and we see EVIL IS OVERTAKING THE GOOD. God help us..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies