Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2022, 10:35 PM
xd4t5gv

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Yep, and I gave options to help with it. What are you doing to help with it?

Again, love the assumptions. If I didn’t care I wouldn’t suggest options, I’d say live with it and go to jail.

Lol. So brave, and calling folks names means nothing, especially on a discussion board…and I learned sticks and stones when I was a young lad.
You gave no options to help with making it not a felony except to suggest that those who care about it being a felony (not you) should do something if it became so - bring them into our homes. And you still think you are actually offering a real solution to countering them being criminalized with your snooty political remark knowing your comment stinks of selling you out as someone who is not concerned nor would do what you suggest - you are clearly saying you don't give a **** by such a response and then acting as if you do by offering a 'solution' for people who do care .

You are this dumb huh! You must be real good at selling yourself BS and deceiving yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2022, 10:38 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jathro View Post
You gave no options to help with making it not a felony except to suggest that those who care about it being a felony (not you) should do something if it became so - bring them into our homes. And you still think you are actually offering a real solution to countering them being criminalized with your snooty political remark knowing your comment stinks of selling you out as someone who is not concerned nor would do what you suggest - you are clearly saying you don't give a **** by such a response and then acting as if you do by offering a 'solution' for people who do care .

You are this dumb huh! You must be real good at selling yourself BS and deceiving yourself.
Lol. There are no options to not making it a felony if the lawmakers and voters want it.

Nope, I never said any such thing. I offered solutions and you’re obviously not going to do anything to change the law or help folks with the problem.

I’m smart enough to know not to cry over spilled milk and finding solutions is the only way to help.

Old 05-26-2022, 10:45 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Sounds just like the English when they wanted to spirit always the youth, vagrants, and 'criminal' of London and force them into labor in the colonies. It's totally better for them

The idiocy in here is amazing! The complete lack of understanding, compassion, and reason is sad.
But seriously, Jathro, you're so profoundly wrong! Why is that? This is because prison is a lot warmer place to sleep at night than at near freezing temperatures where I noticed one person was sleeping on the sidewalk at night in my home town. Maybe your town is different, but in my town, they won't let you sleep in the homeless shelter if you can't show an ID, so your background can be checked for sexual offenses.

Old 05-26-2022, 10:49 PM

33,311 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Many sleeping in cars or hotels here are teachers medical staff etc working but just don’t make enough with the jacked up prices. Walmart will let them park, some gas stations etc, but in TN, seems anywhere else you might as well - give up the ghost like one poster wrote. A felon - any background check would automatically put him/ her in the dirt list for any decent apt or house and good job. And to remove their voting rights because they are poor or hit a bad patch. These republicans- are very, very far from God. Disgusting human beings
That's you're opinion.

You see them as far from what you see as god......which shouldn't amount to a hill of beans in the scheme of things. The U.S. is not a theocracy.

Old 05-26-2022, 10:51 PM
xd4t5gv

n/a posts
Quote:
Lol. There are no options to not making it a felony if the lawmakers and voters want it.

Nope, I never said any such thing. I offered solutions and you’re obviously not going to do anything to change the law or help folks with the problem.

I’m smart enough to know not to cry over spilled milk and finding solutions is the only way to help.
One thing you can do is at least stand up against it and be repulsed by it. You were not -you went straight to telling people off by suggesting something you know you would not do and acting like you are the ****-niz of finding solutions and caring and doing something- Bro ****! But there are plenty of things that can be done other than having your attitude of not giving one ****. The irony is that you want to find solutions after the fact that it's criminalized but not find solutions to it being criminalized, stopping it, or overturning it. And then act like the reason is that you should not cry over spilt milk - why cry at all at any stage of the game of homelessness after the fact - why try to find solutions to alleviating them being felons by bringing them into your home but not finding solutions to not having it be a felony in the first place? How dumb are you again?

And the solutions you offered you are not willing to do yourself. How dumb and fake are you - you keep looking more ridiculous every post! Keep it up!

Old 05-26-2022, 10:58 PM

Quote:
One thing you can do is at least stand up against it and be repulsed by it. You were not -you went straight to telling people off by suggesting something you know you would not do and acting like you are the ****-niz of finding solutions - Bro ****! But there are plenty of things that can be done other than having your attitude of not giving one ****. The irony is that you want to find solutions after the fact that it's criminalized but not find solutions to it being criminalized, stopping it, or overturning it. And then act like the reason is that you should not cry over spilt milk - why cry at all at any stage of the game of homelessness after the fact - why try to find solutions to alleviating them being felons by bringing them into your home but not finding solutions to not having it be a felony in the first place? How dumb are you again?

And the solutions you offered you are not willing to do yourself. How dumb and fake are you - you keep looking more ridiculous every post! Keep it up!
Contrary to your belief, not everyone thinks like you, gets angry, calls folks names, etc…, just because you think they should agree with you.

I never told anyone off. I agreed with another poster that offered a solution and you took issue with it, while doing nothing yourself to pose a solution/s.

There’s nothing that can be done to stop it if the lawmakers and voters want it. They don’t think like you do but you want them to.

Lol. I’m smart enough to realize nothing can be done and crying about it won’t change it…but please do tell what you’re doing to try to change the law, and what can be done?

Nah, I’m not looking ridiculous because I’m not throwing a fit, making ridiculous accusations, calling folks names etc… I’m offering solutions.

Old 05-26-2022, 11:04 PM
xd4t5gv

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
But seriously, Jathro, you're so profoundly wrong! Why is that? This is because prison is a lot warmer place to sleep at night than at near freezing temperatures where I noticed one person was sleeping on the sidewalk at night in my home town. Maybe your town is different, but in my town, they won't let you sleep in the homeless shelter if you can't show an ID, so your background can be checked for sexual offenses.
What does this have to do with criminalizing their plight and taking away their voting rights? If you are are so inclined to argue in such a fashion you can then build, at taxpayer expense, housing/facilities for them and set them in there and pay for them to be feed and clothed etc. If they are a danger to themselves or others and you argue for some force here then you can force them to live in better facilities than a prison. Uh Seriously!

Last edited by xd4t5gv; 05-26-2022 at 11:15 PM..

Old 05-26-2022, 11:05 PM

33,311 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I don’t live in TN. And I’ve done plenty in my life to help those with less. At my age, I don’t have much else to offer or I would. But I can vote

But you can't vote in TN....or perhaps you have found a way to do so .

Old 05-26-2022, 11:13 PM
xd4t5gv

n/a posts
Quote:
Contrary to your belief, not everyone thinks like you, gets angry, calls folks names, etc…, just because you think they should agree with you.

I never told anyone off. I agreed with another poster that offered a solution and you took issue with it, while doing nothing yourself to pose a solution/s.

There’s nothing that can be done to stop it if the lawmakers and voters want it. They don’t think like you do but you want them to.

Lol. I’m smart enough to realize nothing can be done and crying about it won’t change it…but please do tell what you’re doing to try to change the law, and what can be done?

Nah, I’m not looking ridiculous because I’m not throwing a fit, making ridiculous accusations, calling folks names etc… I’m offering solutions.
This is not about contrary thought but fake BS by you!

Your whole response was basically who cares if it's criminalized (don't cry over spilt milk) but if you are one who cares (Concerned folk) then do X if you do not want them to be felons. Thus, showing you don't care for 1) whether its criminalized and them being found felons nor 2) doing X because you are not the one who cares about it being criminalized nor whether they are felons - that's for us who do care. This was you against those who care about the homeless in general when specifically I was addressing the the criminalization aspect first and foremost. Then you act as if you are the one really trying to find solutions because you do care when I pointed all this out.

LMAO! BSer extraordinaire.

Old 05-26-2022, 11:16 PM

Quote:
This is not about contrary thought but fake BS by you!

Your whole response was basically who cares if it's criminalized but if you are one who cares (Concerned folk) then do X if you do not want them to be felons. Thus, showing you don't care for 1) whether its criminalized and them being found felons nor 2) doing X because you are not the one who cares about it being criminalized nor whether they are felons - that's for us who do care. This was you against those who care about the homeless in general when specifically I was addressing the the criminalization aspect first and foremost. Then you act as if you are the one really trying to find solutions because you do care when I pointed all this out.

LMAO! BSer extraordinaire.
Nope, just more ridiculous accusations…and I wasn’t the only one that offered solutions.

What are you doing to change the the law and help the homeless folks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies