Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2022, 05:56 AM

25,693 posts, read 12,772,161 times

Advertisements

Noem has a 58% approval rating as of 3-31-22 which puts her above the average, so she's quite in step w/ her constituency:

https://morningconsult.com/2022/04/2...2022-election/

Yes, she is from a sparsely populated state, but should that mean Wyoming doesn't get a Governor? Should Delaware?

Her Marijuana stance is a bit out of touch w/ national trends, so I'd like to see a Wyoming poll on that topic. She may be consistent with what her constituants want...I dont know...do any of you?

Abortion...same as Marijuana.

Attractiveness...not her fault, she was born that way, & decided to keep herself in shape. Judging anyone by their looks is discriminatory in my book.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2022, 05:57 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
Still wondering how often people would point out physical appearance with respect to male politicians.

At any rate. my opinion is still out on Noem but I'll have more confidence in her support of individual liberties when she supports the legalization of marijuana and abortion rights.
They did with Trump.

Talked about his hair, his hands, his weight, his makeup color, etc.

Old 05-28-2022, 01:40 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,926,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
What an elitist thought.
Not a dig at small states, just stating the two things that Noem and Palin have in common.

Old 05-28-2022, 02:23 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Well, she is certainly cornering the right-wing mass shooting vote. In my America, we don't kill people because we disagree. It's clearly different in her version of America. Sigh...

Old 05-28-2022, 02:35 PM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Kristi Noem is another example of excellence, authenticity, integrity, intelligence, and common sense in conservative women in politics
Noem, Tulsi Gabbard, Nikki Haley, Joni Ernst, Marsha Blackburn, etc.

Compare their behavior, demeanor, intelligence and leadership to the democrat women — Pelosi, Maxine Waters, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rachida Tiliab, Elizabeth Warren, Mazie Hirono, etc

Old 05-28-2022, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Well, she is certainly cornering the right-wing mass shooting vote. In my America, we don't kill people because we disagree. It's clearly different in her version of America. Sigh...
See nearly every Lib-controlled major city in America....start with Chicago.

Old 05-28-2022, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Kristi Noem is another example of excellence, authenticity, integrity, intelligence, and common sense in conservative women in politics

Compare their behavior, demeanor, intelligence and leadership to the democrat women — Pelosi, Maxine Waters, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rachida Tiliab, Elizabeth Warren, Mazie Hirono, etc
These qualities are admirable, but have been losing since the 1930's.

Emotional exploitation and control is making those qualities less and less relevant. 81M voters (give or take) are now being emotionally exploited, or are part of those doing the exploiting. They control nearly everything, so we in the minority had better wake up fast & figure out how to exploit their emotions better than the uber left can. That is the end game, & if we continue to think common sense, intelligence, problem-solving wins the day, we had better start planning our exits.

Our long term survival depends upon psychological & emotional manipulation, and exploitation....there is nothing else. I know how hard that is to accept as being real.

Old 05-28-2022, 02:53 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
Still wondering how often people would point out physical appearance with respect to male politicians.
There is no such thing to me personally as an "attractive man." So you may as well be asking me how hot a baboon is as to ask whether a man is attractive or not. I couldn't tell you. Ask someone who is attracted to men in that way.

I'm sorry that you feel no one should think members of the opposite sex are attractive. I'll tell you one thing: if I'd gotten compliments on my looks over the last forty years, I wouldn't have been offended at all. But, you see, I'm rather homely. Ask a homely person if they would be offended if someone complimented their looks, and you'll likely get a laugh and eye roll.

Old 05-28-2022, 03:00 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
See nearly every Lib-controlled major city in America....start with Chicago.
I believe you mean Democrat controlled cities when you use 'Lib.' Democrats run the majority of cities, yes. Anyway, no Democratic politician is advocating killing political opponents or those who have a different opinion like the governor just did at the NRA convention.

Old 05-28-2022, 03:34 PM

4,134 posts, read 2,835,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post

Why did you not include MTG or Boebert in your list of “ excellence, authenticity, integrity, intelligence, and common sense in conservative women in politics”?

lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies