Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2022, 05:58 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,303,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
But, they are doing it in cities where abortion is legal. What are they protesting? Oh, are they doing this to FORCE red states to allow it? Isn't that what you are against per your fist sentence?
They are protesting in every state in the USA - including red states where abortion is now illegal.

Protests in Wyoming, Utah, Texas, Florida, Ohio, Alabama, West Virginia, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, N and S Carolina, Georgia. The list goes on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2022, 10:31 PM

16,555 posts, read 10,603,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Don't like the protests? Then gee, maybe you shouldn't try to force personal decisions on a population of people who don't agree with them.

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but honestly. What did they think would happen?

And if you think this is bad, wait till the Supreme Court tries to reverse gay marriage, and ban birth control and interracial marriage. You ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm not condoning the violence of these protests, but people are mad and when they're mad, they do things to show it. Didn't the Boston Tea Party start with destruction of property and end with a revolution?
Force personal decisions on a population that doesn't agree with them? You mean, like how the Supreme Court in 1973 forced Roe v. Wade on the American people?

Look, I'm sorry you're upset that unfettered infanticide will no longer be legal in every state. But there were no personal decisions forced on anyone. All the SCOTUS said was that they were getting out of the abortion regulating business. It's up to each of the 50 states to handle it now. But I wouldn't worry too much if I were you; your home state will surely keep abortion perfectly legal.

Old 06-26-2022, 06:20 AM

6,961 posts, read 2,695,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Wrong thread. You must be looking for the vaccine mandates thread.

This one's about Lefties fighting for their right to kill babies.
This is about easy women wanting to generate a high body count with quick way to fix their "accidents". It's not fair that men get to have all the fun.

Old 06-26-2022, 06:25 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,088,992 times
Freeway in L.A, closed. Who gives a F.

Old 06-26-2022, 06:27 AM

8,753 posts, read 5,040,045 times
Quote:
Don't like the protests? Then gee, maybe you shouldn't try to force personal decisions on a population of people who don't agree with them.

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but honestly. What did they think would happen?

And if you think this is bad, wait till the Supreme Court tries to reverse gay marriage, and ban birth control and interracial marriage. You ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm not condoning the violence of these protests, but people are mad and when they're mad, they do things to show it. Didn't the Boston Tea Party start with destruction of property and end with a revolution?
These rioters are trash.....actually they should be the poster children for pro abortion. When I see them I want to change my stance on abortion. Threw them in jail and abort them.
BLM should be Babies Lives Matter.

Old 06-26-2022, 06:27 AM

1,137 posts, read 1,096,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
They should freeze their bank accounts.
What bank account? Do they have jobs?

Old 06-26-2022, 06:28 AM

25,685 posts, read 12,765,268 times
DOMESTIC TERRORISTS...ALL OF THEM.

Sexually active women must now use birth control to avoid pregnancy...heresy...let's riot & loot.

Old 06-26-2022, 06:30 AM

17,602 posts, read 6,890,573 times
Quote:

Actually you are condoning it.

Old 06-26-2022, 06:30 AM

19,220 posts, read 17,075,134 times
Always like how the right calls protesters rioters even though there is no violence because they don't like the message but when it comes to their own they turn a blind eye as we saw on January 6th. I mean after all there are hundreds of videos showing what happened but according to the right they were just some protesters that got a bit over zealous...

Old 06-26-2022, 06:33 AM

9,501 posts, read 4,330,439 times
Well, at least now Dems are open about their disdain for the Constitution. I wonder how many of these idiot protesters even know what they're protesting? I'd bet 95% of them don't even know what the 10th Amendment is and most of them think they're protesting for abortion rights. And these nuts are allowed to vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies