Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 12:30 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,216,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
They don’t care. It’s the trumpists agenda.
No it's not. It's being perpetuated by the left...fear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2022, 12:31 PM

35,662 posts, read 21,025,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
People today think the SC ruling means abortion is banned. That is not true but you can find it posted here on CD in various threads.

The misinformation is completely out of hand here .... and most is being done by the MSM.
How about you listen to their words on YouTube or other news. What did they actually say. Not what some news guy heard.
Some Governors have said they would consider stopping birth control. Go back to the root and stop saying it’s fake news.

Old 06-28-2022, 12:32 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,306,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
First of all I can't see why anyone is trying to ban birth control. A woman should definitely be able to decide if she doesn't want to get pregnant at all. Now she will have no control at all. What are people thinking trying to ban that. Banning abortion I get but it's just going to create more abuse, homelessness, poverty. What do they think should happen with these homeless women with their hungry children. I hope you pro abortion people are happy that their will be 80% more starving abused poor or homeless kids all because you all really can't mind your own business. Can't just say don't have sex. That won't happen.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you are a GenZ person.

Old 06-28-2022, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
No it's not. It's being perpetuated by the left...fear.
Fear - I think you are right. Fear of loosing some freedoms. Had it been about guns, you would be jumping over the fence.

Old 06-28-2022, 12:34 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,216,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
you are absolutely correct I have been around many poor people of all races and they all have one thing in common they are very impulsive and they spend their money before they even make it and it’s usually on frivolous things like rims for the car or tattoos or some other baloney and then The rest of us have to be lectured by the elitist left wing about how impoverished they are when they have a better quality of life and a better standard of living than most of the world
Maybe they never venture into those "poor" neighborhoods to actually see how those people live.
I have and the money flows and is spent quicker than they get it.

Old 06-28-2022, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you are a GenZ person.
If they are at least 49 yrs old, they were born into what was already in place and have lived with the notion - this is a woman’s right. So it’s going to be hard to tell girls they can’t wear pants or have own credit etc. It’s what’s normal to that generation.
But guess what. Those leaders are getting old and eventually will loose it all - just a matter of time.

Old 06-28-2022, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
Obviously you have never been poor and struggling. You need a car to put gas in. Many poor people rely on public transportation. Add in the cost of a motel room dependent on how far they have to travel, etc. I realize that any rational comments are falling on deaf uneducated ears so I won’t bother to respond again.
Maybe NARAL, Emily's List, Planned Parenthood etal could take all the money they've spent lobbying and on legal challenges to form a network of caring pro-choicers that would allow the poor and struggling women to be transported when it's needed.

Old 06-28-2022, 12:37 PM

29,433 posts, read 14,618,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
First of all I can't see why anyone is trying to ban birth control. A woman should definitely be able to decide if she doesn't want to get pregnant at all. Now she will have no control at all. What are people thinking trying to ban that. Banning abortion I get but it's just going to create more abuse, homelessness, poverty. What do they think should happen with these homeless women with their hungry children. I hope you pro abortion people are happy that their will be 80% more starving abused poor or homeless kids all because you all really can't mind your own business. Can't just say don't have sex. That won't happen.
Good thing nothing has been banned then.

Old 06-28-2022, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
For those truly interested in getting an abortion, there are a wide variety of choices in charities that help assist women to get one including travel arrangements and cost assistance.

For those interested in the cause, I am sure the charities would appreciate a donation.

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/abortionfund
see?

Old 06-28-2022, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
This is a good link that looks at the statistical breakdown of who gets abortions and why.

https://abort73.com/abortion_facts/u...on_statistics/
unfortunately, that failed a safety check and is rated "harmful".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies