Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 10:39 AM

5,150 posts, read 3,760,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
He's trying to become relevant again. He sold out hard core when he went woke, and his audience is gone.

His show is a shell of its former greatness.
Great back in the day not any more. The interviews with Clinton showed just how out of touch this guy has become.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2022, 11:08 AM

19,632 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
For those not aware Stern has "lost it" since Covid. He is a total recluse now and refuses to leave his home studio. Still this way in 2022. (see article below)

People who know him say he has turned into such a germaphobe since Covid that they don't think he will ever go out in public normally again. He won't even allow his own staffers in the same building. He is still selective about what family members he sees.

This threat is just an empty rant. He is totally out of touch with reality now. The people closest to him share observations about how he has changed and his unreasonable paranoia below.

https://www.thethings.com/what-happe...o-studio-2022/
So it's back to the basement where it all began. He used to talk about being a workaholic hiding from his family in the basement and fans found it relatable. Then he got divorced and married a model, started hanging out with celebs and that was the downslide.

And he's in the basement again, but now as a very rich, paranoid, creepy old man. The guy's never been stable or happy and although his show was innovative and funny he's not a nice person, so let him rot in his mansion basement.

Old 06-29-2022, 12:09 PM

9,501 posts, read 9,818,992 times
Probably sell a bunch of bumper stickers with his slogan:

I'M NOT F****** AROUND
STERN / ROGAN 24

Old 06-30-2022, 07:31 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,818,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
Probably sell a bunch of bumper stickers with his slogan:

I'M NOT F****** AROUND
STERN / ROGAN 24
My guess at VP was wrong...lol.

It's confirmed the ticket of the saviors of our nation are now....

HOWARD STERN and BRADLEY COOPER!! 2024!!

I have heard that they are not f****** around this time.

Old 06-30-2022, 07:38 AM

2,869 posts, read 1,149,746 times
It will be interesting to see the lefties' reaction to all the vile crap that this idiot spewed from his mouth in his heyday shock jock days. Trump pales in comparison.

Old 06-30-2022, 07:44 AM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldPuss View Post
It will be interesting to see the lefties' reaction to all the vile crap that this idiot spewed from his mouth in his heyday shock jock days. Trump pales in comparison.
Exactly. Wouldn’t need to do much research. Just randomly pick any one of his early shows and you would have more than enough material.

Old 06-30-2022, 08:05 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Amazes me how some people "think" that they are that relevant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

In the wake of the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, shock jock Howard Stern said it may be time for him to run for president and revealed several things on his political checklist.

"I’m actually going to probably have to run for president now," the SiriusXM host said Monday on the "Howard Stern Show."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/howard...ege-not-around
Just to rile up the Stern fans that might be on here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W0osNLYKps

Old 06-30-2022, 08:16 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
Great back in the day not any more. The interviews with Clinton showed just how out of touch this guy has become.
Exactly.

Old 06-30-2022, 08:33 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,563,286 times
This is the same guy who complained about people not getting the Covid shot so he could not leave his apartment/house to play chess with his friends. LOL. How "Out of Touch" is this narcissistic moron? He isn't running for anything. Another publicity stunt than no one is falling for.

Old 06-30-2022, 08:36 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
He's trying to become relevant again. He sold out hard core when he went woke, and his audience is gone.

His show is a shell of its former greatness.
It was best when Artie was there. And in their early days when Howard would say and do almost anything. That being said he has about 10 million daily listeners today. That is about equal to the highest rated TV show and more than the 3 late night talk shows combined. And about 3 times as much as the Fox News nightly shows.

In a time when there are endless choices for entertainment he is doing very well. That is why SiriusXM keeps wanting to resign him. I still listen at times. I like when he talks to his staff or Wack Packers. I don't like when he talks politics or talks to celebs that I don't care for.

But he is not running. He used to be good friends with Trump and he laments that Trump had the perfect life before politics and now half the country hates him and he has lost money during this time. I don't see him having that opinion of Trump and then doing exactly what Trump did. He is also very private about his wealth which is the opposite of Trump. Stern is a billionaire and does not want that to be common knowledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies