Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 03:43 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I help plenty of American born children also. I do not discriminate.
It is not up to you to tell me how I should use my valuable skills. I don’t tell you what you should do.

Yes. I sympathize with all families that want the best for their children. I have many personal attachments and celebrate the achievements of many of these kids and their parents. I love seeing a poor child, who does poorly in school, graduate and go on to college or successful employment. Many come back and volunteer in their community. It is extremely rewarding.

From my experience, many of the kids in foster care are emotionally damaged and are not as successful in life. Some do well, many end up working in the foster care or social service community after aging out.
I'm not telling you anything the law is! It's called aiding and abetting! Why do you sympathize with and help foreign lawbreakers at all? How about celebrating and focusing "all" of your efforts on poor American parents and their kids?

You do realize that these illegals have taken jobs, taxes and resources from Americans, don't you and have caused many of them to become poor an unable to feed their kids, don't you? You do realize that illegals commit felony ID theft and/or tax evasion to work here, don't you? Is that ok with you? Are you ok with the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost Americans which places more hardships on their families or don't they count with you? Geezus, I can't believe that there are people out there like you that stab their own fellow citizens in the back to help illegal aliens. People like you are the reason that they continue to come here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2022, 03:46 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
In favor of? It’s not our business to decide. Conservatives have abortions anyway. Democrats being “in favor of” or not in favor of conservatives having abortions won’t change the fact that conservatives have abortions.

At conception a new life is created. That is science FACT. Abortion KILLS that LIFE. That is MURDER.

Old 06-30-2022, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
And...that's bad? This thread says we're bad if we *don't* feed them.

So in other words, people just want to be mad at libs?

Thoughtful and intelligent conclusion... </s>
This is what you asked and what I responded to. "Or are we anti-American crazies who want to feed illegals"?

Yes, it is anti-American to feed and support illegal aliens whether they be kids or adults. They are here in violation of our immigration laws and supporting them in anyway is aiding and abetting and encourages more to come here. They need to be sent back over the border where they belong.

Old 06-30-2022, 04:05 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,251,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I'm not telling you anything the law is! It's called aiding and abetting! Why do you sympathize with and help foreign lawbreakers at all? How about celebrating and focusing "all" of your efforts on poor American parents and their kids?

You do realize that these illegals have taken jobs, taxes and resources from Americans, don't you and have caused many of them to become poor an unable to feed their kids, don't you? You do realize that illegals commit felony ID theft and/or tax evasion to work here, don't you? Is that ok with you? Are you ok with the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost Americans which places more hardships on their families or don't they count with you? Geezus, I can't believe that there are people out there like you that stab their own fellow citizens in the back to help illegal aliens. People like you are the reason that they continue to come here.
I am positive I will not be arrested for aiding and abetting for giving math and English lessons to immigrant children . If m arrested, their public school teacher will be as well.
You seem to have some alternative view of our laws.
And there are literally millions of people like me out there. I don’t know why you find it so hard to believe. Again you must live in some alternative world that has no relation to america today.

Old 06-30-2022, 04:47 PM

Quote:
I am positive I will not be arrested for aiding and abetting for giving math and English lessons to immigrant children . If m arrested, their public school teacher will be as well.
You seem to have some alternative view of our laws.
And there are literally millions of people like me out there. I don’t know why you find it so hard to believe. Again you must live in some alternative world that has no relation to america today.
They aren't "immigrant" children they are illegal aliens! I am well aware that we are being forced to educate illegal aiien children but it sounds to me like you go way beyond that in helping illegal aliens which is beyond what our laws require you to do.

Wanting our imimigration laws respected and enforced and objecting to aiding and abetting illegal aliens that goes beyond our laws is living in an alternative world that has no relation to what our American laws state?

Yeah, too bad that we have millions of anti-American traitors in our midst. Is that something to brag about?

Old 06-30-2022, 05:11 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,251,525 times
Quote:
They aren't "immigrant" children they are illegal aliens! I am well aware that we are being forced to educate illegal aiien children but it sounds to me like you go way beyond that in helping illegal aliens which is beyond what our laws require you to do.

Wanting our imimigration laws respected and enforced and objecting to aiding and abetting illegal aliens that goes beyond our laws is living in an alternative world that has no relation to what our American laws state?

Yeah, too bad that we have millions of anti-American traitors in our midst. Is that something to brag about?
I’m revising my estimate. I’m going to guesstimate it is 10s of millions of Americans if talley all the medical and dental professionals, teachers and education types, accountants, lawyers, small business owners, landlords, clergy, nonprofit professionals and social workers, bus drivers, restaurant owners, bankers. They are all aiding and abetting illegal immigrants.
You think we should arrest 10s of millions of Americans like me? Now what do you think that would do to the economy? You think American would be so much better if of us are put in jail?
You know we are the people that make this country work. It ain't you at your stage in life.

Old 06-30-2022, 06:10 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,934,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hilarious, delusional, liberal BS. You missed the entire point of the thread (as liberals always do). Additionally, as a lib, you cannot appreciate the irony of your position, as you have been brainwashed and can't engage in critical thinking.
See what I mean? Hawkeye's post completely proves my point - lies, lies, and more lies. Since you lack the ability to respond to my post in an intelligent manner, you resort to insults instead. And when all else fails you make stuff up.

Quote:
1. Liberals support open borders. The annual cost of maintaining the illegals in the US is $ 100 billion per year. LIBERALS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS HUGE EXPENSE.
Despite what Breitbart and company tell you, liberals do NOT support "open borders." I do NOT support people climbing over border walls in order to enter the US illegally. I do not support people trekking across the desert (and sometimes dying) in order to enter the US illegally. I do not support people who hire a coyote to smuggle them into the US in a panel truck in order to get into the US illegally. This is just sheer nonsense on the part of conservatives who think that the only way they can win elections is by fear mongering.

Quote:
2. Now that abortion will be determined by the states, SUDDENLY LIBERALS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE COSTS OF PROVIDING FOR DEPENDENTS!

The "cap on refugees" is MEANINGLESS WHEN YOU HAVE OPEN BORDERS THAT ALLOW ANYONE TO CROSS, DESPITE THE LAW. That is the point- liberals (the Biden admin) are ignoring federal US law and allowing MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS INTO THE US WHO MUST BE PROVIDED FOR.

Your contention of "allowed refugees" is absurd- the illegals crossing the border dwarfs legal immigration and allows people into the US who have no visible means of support, no education, and no means of providing for themselves.

Liberals "caring about children"????:s mack:
See my reply above. Liberals have always care about ALL children whatever their circumstances may be. Your violent reaction makes me wonder about how much YOU care about children. I seem to have touched a nerve.

You need to take some deep breathes and calm down a little. Maybe you should go lay down on your couch and chill out; if you have an Ativan tablet, now might be a good time to take it.

Quote:
1. Why the hell do liberals want abortion up until delivery? If libs "cared about children", they would stop murdering them.
Liberals do NOT "want abortion up until delivery. That statement is just one more example of a conservative parroting what he sees on OAN and Newsmax.

For a doctor, you are incredibly ignorant of the difference between an eight celled embryo and a child brought to term and delivered after 9 months in the womb.

Quote:
2. Liberal welfare policy has created the norm of single parent families. What is more destructive to children than single parent families????
Our society has pretty much decided to give men a pass when it comes to any children that they might father. If a woman tells a man that she is pregnant with his child, the guy can just turn around and walk through the door. He can then leave town and find himself a job working under the table somewhere. Men need to take responsibility and accept the consequences of their own actions. Period. This has nothing to do with politics.

Quote:
3. Liberals hate Christianity. Organized religion provides a framework for behavior for children that presents a favorable, moral pattern of behavior. Liberals favor chaos and perversion over an organized, structured environment for kids.
I will thank you to quit lecturing a Christian about Christianity - especially when you display absolutely no acquaintance with the teachings of Jesus or any other part of the Bible.

I take it that you think you are a Christian or at the very least, you support Christian values. If someone has Christian values does this mean that they get to resort to name calling, rude and usually false remarks and perpetuating some of the most outrageous lies currently making the rounds in conservative echo chambers everywhere?

I have seen too many people who are Christian in name only - this really applies to fundamentalist "Christians." I was raised in a family of devout Christians although we were in no way fundamentalists. It is due to the teachings I received from the First Christian Church (Disciples' of Christ) that inform the values that I have today.

You and your fellow Republicans seem to have some deep need to demonize anyone who doesn't believe the exact same things that you do. In your twisted little minds you believe that Democrats are the anti-Christ and that our Country needs a good old fashioned Civil War to stomp all the evil liberals out. This is not the thinking of a devout Christian - it is the thinking of a lost soul who longs to strike out because he believes that everyone except himself is responsible for the quality (or lack there-of) of his miserable life.

When is the last time that you read the Sermon on the Mount or any of the other passages highlighted in red in the New Testament? When have you ever read Corinthians 13 and realized that those words applied to YOU along with every other human soul? From the King James version:

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Old 06-30-2022, 06:51 PM

Quote:
I’m revising my estimate. I’m going to guesstimate it is 10s of millions of Americans if talley all the medical and dental professionals, teachers and education types, accountants, lawyers, small business owners, landlords, clergy, nonprofit professionals and social workers, bus drivers, restaurant owners, bankers. They are all aiding and abetting illegal immigrants.
You think we should arrest 10s of millions of Americans like me? Now what do you think that would do to the economy? You think American would be so much better if of us are put in jail?
You know we are the people that make this country work. It ain't you at your stage in life.
There is no way of doing that but steps can be taken to enforce our immigration laws internally and at the border and remove all of the incentives for illegals to remain here and to come here but the Democrats being the anti-American traitors that they are won't allow that to happen. I assume you support them on this to? Why?

After all of the examples that I have provided you with of all the negative impacts illegal immigration has on mainstream, law abidng Americans that do not aid and abet illegals "knowingly" why does that not sway you take an opposite stance on this issue? Are our immigration laws just a joke to you? We cannot continue to take in all the poor and needy from below our border without turning into a third world banana republic and further hurting our own citizens. We cannot be the flophouse and employment agency to all of them. What about that don't you understand? Are you a U.S. citizen? Why don't you care about Americans and their needs and rights?

Old 06-30-2022, 06:57 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Not anywhere's near the rate of abortions of the liberal left. It's everybody's business when an innocent life is taken.
Oh really? Let's see your support for that.

They're quieter about it, because they know they're being hypocrites, but conservative women absolutely get abortions.

Old 06-30-2022, 06:59 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
See what I mean? Hawkeye's post completely proves my point - lies, lies, and more lies. Since you lack the ability to respond to my post in an intelligent manner, you resort to insults instead. And when all else fails you make stuff up.

Despite what Breitbart and company tell you, liberals do NOT support "open borders." I do NOT support people climbing over border walls in order to enter the US illegally. I do not support people trekking across the desert (and sometimes dying) in order to enter the US illegally. I do not support people who hire a coyote to smuggle them into the US in a panel truck in order to get into the US illegally. This is just sheer nonsense on the part of conservatives who think that the only way they can win elections is by fear mongering.

See my reply above. Liberals have always care about ALL children whatever their circumstances may be. Your violent reaction makes me wonder about how much YOU care about children. I seem to have touched a nerve.

You need to take some deep breathes and calm down a little. Maybe you should go lay down on your couch and chill out; if you have an Ativan tablet, now might be a good time to take it.

Liberals do NOT "want abortion up until delivery. That statement is just one more example of a conservative parroting what he sees on OAN and Newsmax.

For a doctor, you are incredibly ignorant of the difference between an eight celled embryo and a child brought to term and delivered after 9 months in the womb.

Our society has pretty much decided to give men a pass when it comes to any children that they might father. If a woman tells a man that she is pregnant with his child, the guy can just turn around and walk through the door. He can then leave town and find himself a job working under the table somewhere. Men need to take responsibility and accept the consequences of their own actions. Period. This has nothing to do with politics.

I will thank you to quit lecturing a Christian about Christianity - especially when you display absolutely no acquaintance with the teachings of Jesus or any other part of the Bible.

I take it that you think you are a Christian or at the very least, you support Christian values. If someone has Christian values does this mean that they get to resort to name calling, rude and usually false remarks and perpetuating some of the most outrageous lies currently making the rounds in conservative echo chambers everywhere?

I have seen too many people who are Christian in name only - this really applies to fundamentalist "Christians." I was raised in a family of devout Christians although we were in no way fundamentalists. It is due to the teachings I received from the First Christian Church (Disciples' of Christ) that inform the values that I have today.

You and your fellow Republicans seem to have some deep need to demonize anyone who doesn't believe the exact same things that you do. In your twisted little minds you believe that Democrats are the anti-Christ and that our Country needs a good old fashioned Civil War to stomp all the evil liberals out. This is not the thinking of a devout Christian - it is the thinking of a lost soul who longs to strike out because he believes that everyone except himself is responsible for the quality (or lack there-of) of his miserable life.

When is the last time that you read the Sermon on the Mount or any of the other passages highlighted in red in the New Testament? When have you ever read Corinthians 13 and realized that those words applied to YOU along with every other human soul? From the King James version:

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

OHHHH................................... NOW THAT IS RICH!

So tell me WHERE DOES IT SAY IN THE BIBLE THAT KILLING BABIES IS OKAY?

It's hilarious when liberals (most of whom do not believe in the Bible or Christianity) choose to selectively quote the Bible to support their insane ideas. Like the above situation, it is a total fail for a group of people who:

1. Hate Christianity
2. Love Islam
3. Hate Israel
4. Advocate killing babies
5. Support homosexuality and other perversions condemned in the Bible

Liberals simply make fools of themselves every time they try to rationalize their hypocrisy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies