Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2022, 10:29 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,183,468 times

Advertisements

What does Covid have to do with anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2022, 10:31 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post

She has not left her home for 2 years out of fear of COVID. At her age, COVID could easily be lethal. The first time she left her home is when this heinous attack occurred.

Old 08-07-2022, 10:33 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Caused and still causes folks to live in fear, caused ridiculous shutdowns and mandates, depression, suicides, crushed the economy, spurred skyrocketing Bidenflation, etc…

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
She has not left her home for 2 years out of fear of COVID. At her age, COVID could easily be lethal. The first time she left her home is when this heinous attack occurred.
Bingo

Old 08-07-2022, 10:56 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
You live in Oklahoma and don't have a gun? What are you? A communist?

Get an AR-15 and some training. It's actually kind of fun to go shooting.

If you can get find a local Appleseed event, you can really learn to shoot.
I haven't lived in the country since age 9 and still don't have this urge to buy a gun. If food shortages happen and shelves are bare, like what conspiracy theory nuts are talking about, I might be tempted to buy a gun, though.

Old 08-08-2022, 05:40 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,807,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Someone said that these kinds of attacks have been going on since the 1970s. In the 1970s people were getting locked up for attacking people. I'm saying it won't be enough. It keeps happening over and over. This problem is about 2 generations old. I think people carrying guns and shooting the attackers might be the only thing that will stop it.
Well .... if it won't stop then keep 'em locked up. However... I will not and do not have to retreat, or allow myself to be physically assaulted. It's why I carry and give zero shi*s if someone gets lead poisoning who is trying to hurt me or my family.

There is a billboard on the interstate in my county that has a picture of a sheriff with armed citizens surrounding him... it says # wrong exit. 1 out of every 11 people in my county who are eligible to conceal carry, have a CWP.

Justice comes in many forms along with the inalienable right of self defense.

Old 08-08-2022, 08:34 AM

41,957 posts, read 75,183,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
She was not attacked because of Covid. Again - what does Covid have to do with the crime?

Old 08-08-2022, 08:42 AM

187 posts, read 115,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I will be honest

It's about time for mainstream media and biden administration to address the black on Asian crime issue

I dont think asian community can tolerate this any longer.

It's time for the MSM and the Biden Administration to address black crime in general and stop allowing multiple offenders to be released with no consequences.

Old 08-08-2022, 09:04 AM

8,232 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Do you have any better ideas?
The Bible demands that evil be removed. They should be removed from the earth.

Old 08-08-2022, 10:05 AM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler5874 View Post
It's time for the MSM and the Biden Administration to address black crime in general and stop allowing multiple offenders to be released with no consequences.
How about addressing crime, period. Anyone who is hateful, violent, and gets joy out of hurting people, they need to be dealt with swiftly, regardless of who it is.

Old 08-08-2022, 12:52 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,386,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Hate is being taught on main stream media every day. Just listen to the hate networks. Name calling , smears on white people, anyone who is a Republican or is Christian is in their hate sites. They keep listening and the hate and bad information they spew and they lap it up and become more hateful against whites, our country, its people , the police, and it is creating crimes and a free for all kind of atmosphere because their is no accountability today. This woman is a product of the environment of today.

The justice system is all one sided and the lefties love to see Republicans jailed for no reason other than their hate that every person that thinks differently should be put in jail even when no crime is committed. The look for crimes which is a witch hunt. The lefties love to smear and look for something , anything to hang on any one who is of a different affiliation than their own. This in itself is trying to frame anyone . This is how sick it has become. Hate is all around us now. The lefties don't want to reason, no , they have no reasoning skills.

I agreed with you until you made judgments about "lefties". The hate in the country is propagated by the radicalization of people based on their political bias. It seems there is no respect for fellow citizens if they don't align with our own political views. The true radicals were identified as Republicans in the Jan 6 insurrection. That's pretty hard to deny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies