Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 06:26 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,550,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
These people are coming out from under the bed and showing themselves like they never have before.
I know, right? Who would've ever thought there were so many looney-tune conspiracy nuts in the country?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2022, 06:32 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
It would be really stupid, counterproductive, and tragic if republicans start violence and crime toward the FBI.
That’s what democrats do.
And don't forget, FBI agents are all trained in how to fight back. You don't want to mess with them.

Some of the Congress critters who have been talking against the FBI on camera lately should be careful too. FBI is very good at finding whatever skeletons they may have in their closets.

Old 08-12-2022, 03:00 AM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Yes, the Clinton-Bush alliance. They are joined "at the hip", the elite that are poison to our country:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl...300-story.html

"The emerging warm friendship between the Oscar and Felix of American politics, who now call themselves Bill and George and have even begun telephoning one another for advice, is that rarest of commodities: a good-news story amid the partisan rancor of an increasingly polarized capital city."

If you go back in time, this "union" of the two goes way back in time, they are a big part of this New World Order/One World Government (think globalization/one world government - wealthy win) crap along with their associates! I had read articles on the internet, but googling these days doesn't bring up that kind of stuff!
Yep. About the time Bush SR was in the CIA and climbing the ranks in the government, this was when the US saw many political and civil right's leaders be killed. According to wikipedia, while his time as a CIA officer is kept hush and ambiguous, his political career starts in 1963. Same year JFK was assassinated. And he's been behind the scenes of every major squabble the US has been in since.

Old 08-12-2022, 05:03 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
So what has that to do with me? I wasn't there.

And don't give me that "I didn't say all" horsecrap. That phrase irks the ever loving hell out of me. Because when you say "democrats", as a group, you're talking about all of us whether you use the specific word "all" or not.

I'll ask the same question, do you have proof that all democrats are violent? Or are you just talking out of your behind?
As a democrat, you are voting for the politicians who were/are supporting this violence, the anarchy. the defunding and demonizing of police and border patrol.
How many letters or phone calls did you send to your politicians admonishing them for the violence and
anarchy toward police and the rule of law?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies