Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is it "here is Trump, find the crime?"
Yes, witch hunt 141 54.23%
Unsure 12 4.62%
No, it is all about investigating real crimes 107 41.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 06:08 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times

Advertisements

The dumbocrat are scared to death of President Trump and they're trying every BS trick to stop him.
LETS GO BRANDON
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2022, 06:15 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Just about every political investigation can be construed as a witch hunt from a certain perspective. I've seen some pretty ugly and even silly ones over the years. It's part of our system of checks and balances. If you don't like being investigated, then don't run for an elected government office where you can potentially abuse power.
BS- We have several democrats who have overtly committed REAL CRIMES, which are ignored by the FBI and DOJ. NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE, yet they continue to attack Trump for NOTHING.

1. Hunter Biden has obviously committed a number of crimes against the US, using his father's position to sell access and profit from pay for play politics.

2. Joe Biden has taken bribes from Ukraine and China in exchange for political favors.

3. Hillary and Obama concocted a fake "Russian Hoax" in an effort to unseat an elected president.

4. Nancy Pelosi has REPEATEDLY used insider information to profit from stock trades.

5. Stacy Abrams has used her offices to route ballot harvesters for the dem party.

6. Garland has used the FBI as a personal army to attack political opponents while ignoring real criminals.

GIVE ME A BREAK! THE DEMOCRATS ARE A RADICAL ORGANIZED CRIME UNIT WHO'S MAIN PURPOSE IS TO GAIN WEALTH FOR ITS POLITICIANS.

Old 08-11-2022, 06:24 PM

12,967 posts, read 9,489,942 times
I suppose this is as good a place as any since it doesn't justify a new thread - but I've seen photos of Trump recently, especially in a golf shirt, and it looks like he's gained a ton (almost literally) of weight since he left office.

And keeping on topic - yes, it's a witch hunt unless he's taken a bunch of documents that are detrimental to our country's defense. If he did, have at him. I think they're probably looking for some way of implicating him for January 6 because they don't want him to win the nomination and beat Biden in '24.

And they're going all out to win the midterms, e.g., bringing gas prices down while not mentioning they're still almost double that of a couple years ago; killing the Taliban guy; passing the Inflation Exacerbation bill; etc., etc.

Old 08-11-2022, 06:26 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,002,075 times
Lol, pretty sure we're all technically unsure at the moment, yet the poll reflects otherwise.

Old 08-11-2022, 06:28 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,985,438 times
Hes going down. I give it 6 months and he'll have fled the country with his family. Its impossible for that family NOT to be crooked

Old 08-11-2022, 06:29 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,547,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
There are over half a dozen lawsuits or investigations into Trump at the moment.
Huh. Only half a dozen? Somebody's slacking. Given the amount of time he's been scamming over the years, I'm quite sure you can multiply that number by a few thousand.

Old 08-11-2022, 06:34 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Where are the Biden investigations into his and his son's wheeling and dealing in China and Ukraine??? Quid pro Joe has 50 years worth of skeletons in his closet, but you're not allowed to know or talk about that, because that's racist or some other lame leftist excuse. It's not "justice". It's "just us".
Trump had the laptop and did nothing -- that's all you need to know.

Old 08-11-2022, 06:38 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,900,516 times
Nothing ever happens to him, but he will never be President again. I was glad he beat Hillary, but could not stand his son in law or his love for Israel. Still, Trump woke up a lot of people, and helped the veterans, tried to keep invaders out at the border. I can't stand Biden/ Harris and the warmongers.

Old 08-11-2022, 06:39 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,654,259 times
I heard an unsubstantiated claim that the main documents the FBI sought are related to the US nuclear program.

If true- oh boy, oh boy, oh boy......

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/fbi...st-2022-08-12/

Quote:
U.S. federal agents were looking for documents relating to nuclear weapons when they searched former President Donald Trump's home in Florida this week, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.

Last edited by Threerun; 08-11-2022 at 06:49 PM..

Old 08-11-2022, 06:39 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,637,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
The search warrant executed at Mar a Lago was under the guise of missing documents via the Presidential Records act.

The FBI went in and took everything. Every. Single. Document they could find. No matter if the docs were from Trump's time in office or not.

Now the FBI/DOJ can sift through everything and use anything they found to bolster any charges they can come up with.

This is the type of stuff corrupt regimes in other countries do. Not the USA.
How do you think Hitler got power?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies