Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is it "here is Trump, find the crime?"
Yes, witch hunt 141 54.23%
Unsure 12 4.62%
No, it is all about investigating real crimes 107 41.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 07:32 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,785,557 times

Advertisements

Eastman and other lawyers involved wrote emails acknowledging the false elector scheme was illegal -

White House lawyer herschman testified he told Eastman he will need a criminal defense lawyer because of his scheme -

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel testified that Trump himself had asked her for help with the fake electors, and that she had honored his request.
“He turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather these contingent electors,” McDaniel says in the committee’s clip of her videotaped deposition-

Eastman(u of Chicago law school graduate) asked for a pardon-

The fbi executed search warrants for Eastman and Clark electronic devices-

Not a witch hunt
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2022, 07:34 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,785,557 times
Michael Cohen trumps personal attorney testified to NYC DA that trump committed the crimes the DA is investigating.
trumps accounting firm went public and said we don’t have faith in the information trump gave them

NOT A WITCH HUNT.

Old 08-11-2022, 07:37 PM

25,736 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Not a single Billionaire is so squeeky clean the feds couldn't bust him/her on something.

Not a single sitting or past President is so squeeky clean the feds couldn't bust him/her on something either.

Trump is both, so I'm sure he's broken laws along the way. Same with Clinton, Obama, and Biden.

The million dollar question is this...was the crime egregious enough to break apart & soil our entire country over?

In the case of Trump, & Clinton, I don't think its worth pursuing, but I'm not so sure about Biden, or Obama.

I think Obama is behind a lot of the illegal gov't overreach we are seeing from the FBI & DOJ going back to spying on the Trump campaign before Trump was elected. I also think Biden took cash (via 3rd parties of course) from China, Russia, Ukraine, & others...influence peddling. I think Biden's policies have been swayed by his past transgressions.

Old 08-11-2022, 07:56 PM

12,977 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Hes going down. I give it 6 months and he'll have fled the country with his family. Its impossible for that family NOT to be crooked
You talking about Trump or Biden?

Old 08-11-2022, 08:07 PM

27,564 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Of course, this is a political witch hunt. And it’s not just against Trump. It goes way beyond that. Who in their right mind could see it any other way?

Joe Biden and Merrick Garland are a couple of buffoons.

Old 08-11-2022, 08:18 PM

20,048 posts, read 20,855,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
I'm not sure a coke-addicted narcissist would be any better than the Adderal-addicted one.
Not sure Biden is taking Adderal.
They definitely got him propped up on a cocktail of anti dimentia drugs.
Hunter is not going to run so no worries about the coke.

Old 08-11-2022, 08:36 PM

13,452 posts, read 4,292,364 times
56 people think the FBI only investigate real crimes. LMAO!!!!!

Old 08-11-2022, 08:39 PM

3,330 posts, read 2,138,222 times
I'm unsure, but it seems like a bit of a distraction from the question of whether or not anybody in their right mind ought to place blind faith in a government with a well-established history of deceit (sometimes criminally so) regardless of which party led the administration in question. Funny how that works.

Old 08-11-2022, 08:48 PM

13,452 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
Michael Cohen trumps personal attorney testified to NYC DA that trump committed the crimes the DA is investigating.
trumps accounting firm went public and said we don’t have faith in the information trump gave them

NOT A WITCH HUNT.

We don't accuse people on allegations or gossips by people that dislike you especially by convicted perjurers. Which Banana Republic you arrived from?

Old 08-11-2022, 08:52 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
So if law enforcement asks me to hand over documents, and I refuse.....and then they get a search warrant for those documents and come to my place and get them -- it's all a witch hunt.

There would have been no warrant if the documents had been handed over as requested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies