Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2022, 07:19 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times

Advertisements

Well...this won't be popular, I'm sure, but here we go:

I'm getting really tired of these mouthy heifers who want to start ish, lash out at people, put their hands on people, strike people, and then act like they can't be touched because they are females. (For the record, since so many people get it wrong: I am a female.)

I don't agree with a guy pummeling on a female, and this agent had every opportunity to create a different outcome. He could have contacted the police for assault, since it was all on camera, not just that person with their phone. She would have been arrested, and she could spend the next few hours or days, crying about how unfair the world is because she's a female.

Having said that, I don't consider that a 'rough tackle', (did any of these reporters ever grow up with siblings?), and honestly, I don't even care that he punched her in the back of the head. Maybe I'm 'supposed to', but I don't. If it had been her face...I'd feel differently.

Pulling him back was the best thing to do because it was clear he was ready to punch the hell out of her, and despite her being a complete clown showing her ass to the world, he could have done a whole lot of damage to her, no matter how tough she thinks she is.

However, he lost control of himself, and now he's suspended from his job over this. Was that really worth it? Someone needs to maintain their composure, but it seems as though no one can, anymore.

Everyone wants to make a scene now. Everyone wants all eyes on them. They crave the attention. I have NO idea why. I get the idea that some people actually believe that making a scene filled with shouting, cursing, and physical altercation makes them 'cool'.

People - it doesn't. It makes you look stupid, out of control, and bat spit crazy.

Apparently, having any modicum of class is 'being a loser', while acting like an over excited chimpanzee in a zoo, flinging its poo everywhere is the 'way to be' these days.

Why can no one have a disagreement, quietly? Why must it always escalate to screaming matches? The louder you yell, the dumber you look.

They both suck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2022, 07:44 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
The lady was over the top. he needs to bring charges against her. The employee is un Professional using his street tactics. He needs to be fired for punching that pig.

Old 08-14-2022, 07:54 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
She threw the first punch.

Just saying.

No sympathy whatsoever.
I rarely agree with you, but I do here. Frontline workers have been abused so badly in the last few years. They shouldn't have to put up with being physically accosted. She made it physical. She can't complain now because it got physical.

Old 08-14-2022, 08:13 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
So nobody here faults the white lady. I see.
Lol, did your political filters kick in and mentally make her white so you could process this?

Old 08-14-2022, 08:17 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
It's amazing how many people are all about gender being a false construct and go on about equality and the minute some punches get thrown snap into "men shouldn't hit women mode".

I just find it wildly inconsistent.

Old 08-14-2022, 09:02 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
It's amazing how many people are all about gender being a false construct and go on about equality and the minute some punches get thrown snap into "men shouldn't hit women mode".

I just find it wildly inconsistent.
Not me. While I don't advocate that men hit women, if she landed the first blow she has become the assaulter. No whining if she gets as good as she gives.

Old 08-14-2022, 09:08 AM

19,437 posts, read 27,838,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhinneyWalker View Post
I agree. I am not sure what are all the factors that have contributed to this decline, but it seems to be getting worse every year, and it is not just clothing, either.

I had a young [B]caucasian[/B] neighbour a few years ago who was in medical school at the time. I will not go into all the reasons why I felt this way, but I was stunned that this was the sort of person who was able to get into medical school, graduate, and then be given charge over patients....

Anyway, she was tall but quite overweight, and her clothing, whilst clean and neat allowed her midriff to just hang out over her slacks. It was quite unattractive especially for a would be professional like a doctor. She was only in her mid 20s. She began dating some poor chap whilst she was living next door to me, and he started sleeping over almost as soon as they met. After having spent the night, the next day upon leaving the house, she would walk him to his vehicle and...well, there is no other way to describe this in polite language but to say that what they did in the middle of the street in front of the entire neighbourhood should have only been done in the privacy of her home. I was appalled by all of it. I was embarrassed to live next door to her.

Excuse me, but WTH difference does the color of her skin make?

Old 08-14-2022, 09:14 AM

2,221 posts, read 1,334,564 times
^^^ The difference it makes is people automatically assume one is speaking of someone who is NOT caucasian, so I made it clear in my post so I do not have to go back and clarify that to all the posters who will come behind me and assume I am speaking prejudicially about a non-caucasian, but here I am coming back to explain it anyway. You just bloody well cannot win with people who play the race card every bloody time you speak.

Old 08-14-2022, 12:58 PM

8,336 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
She’s light skinned but black. Could be Puerto Rican or Dominican with significant African ancestry too, but I suspect just Black. Did they release her name ?
I believe she’s part black, white, Asian, Native American, drives a late model Honda, voted Republican in 2016 and democrat in 2020, has had the covid vaccine and 1 booster and is scheduled for another booster in September, and has 3 kids and 3 pets at home but no pet insurance.

And the guy she got into it with is an ex-friend of her cousin’s brother in law.

I could be wrong.

Old 08-14-2022, 01:06 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,392 times
Nah, she called him the n word and the f word , she wasn’t black. Nonetheless if he gets charged she should be charged, she hit him first. He should’ve walked away but employees are getting fed up being treated like $hit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies