Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2022, 01:09 PM

52,337 posts, read 34,085,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
So you think Texas should pay for it all? Well, I think you vote for it you get to share in the wealth. No sympathy from me about New York having to pay. I’m sure we have paid far more.
i can't imagine how much this is costing border states.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2022, 01:20 PM

62,641 posts, read 28,822,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Of note NY would have massive population loss without international immigration (legal and illegal). Domestic migration patterns are heavily outward.
No way in hell should our population numbers be increased via illegal immigration! That's not lawful and we know nothing about these people. Many of them are criminals and from known terrorist countries. WTH is the left thinking? Do they want to transform our country culturally to? They are the poor, unskilled and uneducated is that something that is supposed to be good for our country?

Old 11-15-2022, 01:22 PM

3,979 posts, read 6,543,988 times
Good for NY - maybe now there will be less whining that only the border states are the only ones paying for illegals.

Old 11-15-2022, 01:25 PM

3,979 posts, read 6,543,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No way in hell should our population numbers be increased via illegal immigration! That's not lawful and we know nothing about these people. Many of them are criminals and from known terrorist countries. WTH is the left thinking? Do they want to transform our country culturally to?
Many? Really? How many? Let us know when you find out.

Whether you like it or now - there is no one culture in this country. It's sad that you think there actually is. What exactly are you scared of?

It's one thing to rant and rave above illegal immigration which I understand, but when you make ridiculous comments about "transforming our country culturally", you lose what little merit you might have.

Old 11-15-2022, 01:30 PM

42,216 posts, read 17,601,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Many? Really? How many? Let us know when you find out.

Whether you like it or now - there is no one culture in this country. It's sad that you think there actually is. What exactly are you scared of?

It's one thing to rant and rave above illegal immigration which I understand, but when you make ridiculous comments about "transforming our country culturally", you lose what little merit you might have.
Well they are....poor and under-educated

Old 11-15-2022, 02:07 PM

9,629 posts, read 4,478,840 times
What?!?! Virtue signaling comes with a price???

No one said there was going to be price.

Old 11-15-2022, 02:16 PM

9,132 posts, read 13,156,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Money grows on trees. I don't see the problem here.
Then New York City better plant more trees. Alot more trees.

Oh wait. They are putting the "migrants" in public parkland. America's most overpopulated and overcrowded city is spending a fortune to house illegal aliens in its parklands. You got to love the brilliance of it all.

Old 11-15-2022, 02:28 PM

10,971 posts, read 5,674,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
Then New York City better plant more trees. Alot more trees.

Oh wait. They are putting the "migrants" in public parkland. America's most overpopulated and overcrowded city is spending a fortune to house illegal aliens in its parklands. You got to love the brilliance of it all.
Where liberals think money comes from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q

Old 11-15-2022, 02:35 PM

40,930 posts, read 48,952,149 times
2.5 Million illegals in the last year have crossed the border.

Every state should have to "Pay their fair share" as the Dems like to say.

Old 11-15-2022, 02:37 PM

15,784 posts, read 7,773,461 times
That's what make no sense to me. If the migrants must stay here move them to less populates areas. I'm guessing that's not happening in the first place because those places dont have resources...so instead they'll just exhaughst the ones that are there. and this is why people will hate migrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies