Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2022, 11:31 AM

21,461 posts, read 10,560,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
I would like to see her statements from another source, her role is that of a committee lead for Technology Usage in Education,not curriculum or context. We survived 4 years of Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education who had no experience as an educator or even a parent of a public school child. Her primary goal was to enable vouchers for parents who wanted their kids in private schools, preferable the Christian ones that she is vested in. At least this character has a background in education.

For now lets put the outrage on simmer, like most thing copied from Fox it is a cut and paste job with apparent clips of posts from 2019/20 and doesn't present the whole discussion. Some of the lines are factual and others can be easily misinterpreted without more information. Her office implements policies for 'equity of access' to technology, is that being affect or not accomplished?
I’d bet Betsy DeVoss has done more for students of color than this woman ever will. Charter schools are heavily supported by people who live in poor areas so they can get their kids into better schools. Also she got rid of the wholly unconstitutional policy in colleges to have one-sided hearings for people accused of sexual assault where students weren’t even allowed to face their accusers or have any representation at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2022, 12:44 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,766,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
where does xoe find these absolute woke morons?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-tweets.html
Well to be fair, Biden is a well known racist, so he likes hiring racists.

Biden doesn't care which side of racism you are on, as long as you are racist.

Old 11-30-2022, 12:46 PM

29,432 posts, read 14,618,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
So this White Progerssive Liberal, tunes out White people's voices

Let's think about this for a minute...

Yep...typical Liberal Logic.
Pretzel logic on full display ! The leftists are masters of it.

Old 11-30-2022, 01:14 PM

36,503 posts, read 30,820,705 times
I'm not convinced this woman even knows what white supremacy is.
That adjative is going the way of "racist"

Old 11-30-2022, 06:36 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,386,331 times
Surprise, she’s a fat, ugly Yenta

Old 11-30-2022, 07:24 PM

2,868 posts, read 1,148,015 times
She may tune out the white person vote, but I guarantee that she certainly doesn't object to the money coming in from the white person that pays her salary.
Simply another installed idiot holding a government office that is becoming more and more obsolete.

Old 11-30-2022, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I’d bet Betsy DeVoss has done more for students of color than this woman ever will. Charter schools are heavily supported by people who live in poor areas so they can get their kids into better schools. Also she got rid of the wholly unconstitutional policy in colleges to have one-sided hearings for people accused of sexual assault where students weren’t even allowed to face their accusers or have any representation at all.
Stop, Betsy DeVos is pure evil. She is a billionare Trump supporter that hates children and screws the middle class...

/s

Old 12-01-2022, 06:00 AM

21,461 posts, read 10,560,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Stop, Betsy DeVos is pure evil. She is a billionare Trump supporter that hates children and screws the middle class...

/s
I know, I should have been more clear about that. She’s the evil person who wants to reform education for real, to help more students. But she’s rich so off with her head!

Old 12-01-2022, 07:08 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
I know, I should have been more clear about that. She’s the evil person who wants to reform education for real, to help more students. But she’s rich so off with her head!
imagine that - wanting kids to learn more and do better academically, rather than a hyperfocus on CRT and grooming perversity?

no wonder the left hates her.

Old 12-01-2022, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
imagine that - wanting kids to learn more and do better academically, rather than a hyperfocus on CRT and grooming perversity?

no wonder the left hates her.
You also forgot, she believes in an imaginary sky god, and wants to implement that into the schools. Allegedly.

Just pure elitist evil...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies