Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2022, 12:35 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,442,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Actually, there aren't.

There are FAR FAR FAR more republicans who support 1st trimester abortion and even more who support it in the case of rape, incest, and health of mother.

The left wing media brainwashing has gotten to you.

Just like the little 10 year old that "had to leave Ohio to get an abortion."

Utter nonsense.
Yeah and then you bring up reparations as if it's part of the Democratic Party platform. You're intentionally omitting the craziness on your side while amplifying it on the other.

Old 12-06-2022, 12:46 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,963,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Yeah and then you bring up reparations as if it's part of the Democratic Party platform. You're intentionally omitting the craziness on your side while amplifying it on the other.
Democrats support the issue almost FIFTY FIFTY!

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...s-for-slavery/

Old 12-07-2022, 07:06 AM

1,334 posts, read 2,993,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
Answer the question. If, like you stated republican parents care so much more about their childrens education. Why is it that republican states are at the bottom of the school rankings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
In any state, inner city schools usually contribute to "bad" statistics of almost everything.

Crime, education, etc. etc.

Who wins inner cities by margins of 4-1 and greater? Democrats or Republicans?
It's is obvious that after four attempts you will not answer my question. And the reason why is obvious.

You will not admit the truth, that children in democrat states work harder and take responsibly for their academic success.And that is the reason that democrat states are at the top of the school rankings and republican states lag behind.

Old 12-07-2022, 07:38 AM

1,658 posts, read 1,241,757 times
Republicans used to sell responsibility. Nowadays they whine and complain that the world has passed them by, and they are unable to keep up, or cope. There is no coherent plan to do anything about their misfortunes, except complain or blame somebody else. Republicans from 20 years ago would make examples out of poor blacks for acting this way.

Regarding education, the northeastern blue states mop the floor with the southern red states, all day, every day. By that I mean for “real” subjects, not this dreamed up tranny studies. However the social environment up that way is total crap. Southerners are 100% more pleasant, even with their euphemisms and two-faced behaviors. Firsthand experience.

Old 12-07-2022, 07:54 AM

15,827 posts, read 6,536,770 times
Right now I wish the Republicans really would sell "grow up and be responsible". All they do these days is bow to the orange Troll and his fringe views.

Old 12-08-2022, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
It's is obvious that after four attempts you will not answer my question. And the reason why is obvious.

You will not admit the truth, that children in democrat states work harder and take responsibly for their academic success.And that is the reason that democrat states are at the top of the school rankings and republican states lag behind.
This is absurd and it has nothing to do with the original post.

People that take responsibility for their kids education don't send them to public cesspools. They send them to private schools (which Democrats staunchly oppose, yet their leaders take advantage of).

Old 12-08-2022, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Right now I wish the Republicans really would sell "grow up and be responsible". All they do these days is bow to the orange Troll and his fringe views.
The Orange Troll cut taxes and regs.

The Democrats screamed and whined that he should have just sent government checks.

Old 12-08-2022, 08:56 AM

4,873 posts, read 3,600,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
Republicans used to sell responsibility. Nowadays they whine and complain that the world has passed them by, and they are unable to keep up, or cope. There is no coherent plan to do anything about their misfortunes, except complain or blame somebody else. Republicans from 20 years ago would make examples out of poor blacks for acting this way.
Party of responsibility: "NO NO I don't wanna wear a mask you can't make me WAH WAH they closed Applebees"

Old 12-08-2022, 09:04 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Wow, a whole thread of MAGA making neocon excuses as to why they can't win elections.

Old 12-08-2022, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMiller View Post
Party of responsibility: "NO NO I don't wanna wear a mask you can't make me WAH WAH they closed Applebees"
Only a democrat would think following pointless government mandates China-style is "taking responsibility".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies