Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2022, 11:02 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,109 times

Advertisements

More dominos fall.

Leaked Email Alleges Arizona Gov-Elect Katie Hobbs, Twitter Employees Colluded To Censor ‘Election Related Misinformation’

Never ever trust government officials. They are crooked as can be. Power corrupts. Government is corrupt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2022, 04:26 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,990,487 times
This is horrible but, sadly, not surprising. Leftist will stoop very low to get what they want.

Old 12-05-2022, 04:29 PM

25,719 posts, read 18,788,778 times
I take one look at that woman and can immediately tell she is dishonest as hell.

Nothing will come of this, though. It has gotten to the point that the left can tinker around all they want with the system and nobody has the stones to do a thing about it. The more they get away with it, the bolder they become. Just like an evil two-year-old. Like Damien from "The Omen."

Old 12-05-2022, 04:31 PM

10,470 posts, read 6,982,705 times
Anyone who thinks that something funny didn't happen again in Maricopa County is a fool.

Old 12-05-2022, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I take one look at that woman and can immediately tell she is dishonest as hell.

Nothing will come of this, though. It has gotten to the point that the left can tinker around all they want with the system and nobody has the stones to do a thing about it. The more they get away with it, the bolder they become. Just like an evil two-year-old. Like Damien from "The Omen."
Agreed.

Next up Democrats will openly censor polling stations to prevent all non Democrats from voting AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

Old 12-05-2022, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Musk will be JFK'd soon. I predict a gas leak on his yacht, or his private plane goes down.

It will be made to look like an accident....a la a "mechanic" hit.
It will be suicide. They will say he shot himself in the head 3 times, then hung himself and then jumped to his death.

The media will tell us to believe it.

Old 12-06-2022, 03:02 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
More dominos fall.

Leaked Email Alleges Arizona Gov-Elect Katie Hobbs, Twitter Employees Colluded To Censor ‘Election Related Misinformation’

Never ever trust government officials. They are crooked as can be. Power corrupts. Government is corrupt.
Did you actually read the article before spewing nonsense?

The email is dated 7 January 2021 right after Trump’s insurrection.

Kari Lake hadn’t even come forward as a gubernatorial candidate yet.

You really want to know why Keri Lake lost? Because she’s OBNOXIOUS that’s why. She told McCain’s old voters that she didn’t need them (what a stupid bimbo), so the either didn’t vote OR voted for Katie Hobbs. I live in Maricopa county. I only saw one yard sign for Lake in my subdivision.

Hobbs ran a very, very quiet campaign and I figured out why: all she had to do was let Keri Lake run her mouth and show that sour face of hers. Hobbs didn’t have to lift a finger.

Trump and Lake apparently cannot comprehend that when you insult people, THEY DONT VOTE FOR YOU.

Old 12-06-2022, 05:19 AM

25,728 posts, read 12,800,389 times
I suggest we do a recount in Arizona, and allow Lake to conduct it.

Wouldn't that be fair since Hobbs counted the 1st time?

Old 12-06-2022, 05:55 AM

4,843 posts, read 3,270,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Did you actually read the article before spewing nonsense?

The email is dated 7 January 2021 right after Trump’s insurrection.

Kari Lake hadn’t even come forward as a gubernatorial candidate yet.

You really want to know why Keri Lake lost? Because she’s OBNOXIOUS that’s why. She told McCain’s old voters that she didn’t need them (what a stupid bimbo), so the either didn’t vote OR voted for Katie Hobbs. I live in Maricopa county. I only saw one yard sign for Lake in my subdivision.

Hobbs ran a very, very quiet campaign and I figured out why: all she had to do was let Keri Lake run her mouth and show that sour face of hers. Hobbs didn’t have to lift a finger.

Trump and Lake apparently cannot comprehend that when you insult people, THEY DONT VOTE FOR YOU.
It continues to amaze me that so many people actually believe that what happened on Jan 6 was something that could even remotely be considered a serious attempt at 'insurrection'.

There are probably dozens of examples of more orgaznized, violent protests by both BLM and Proud Boys in the past several years that didn't get anywhere near the media coverage... if any coverage at all.

Old 12-06-2022, 06:05 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Allows dems to stay in their basement and still win an 'election'.

Dem candidates don't even need to speak or understand...fetterman, biden

guarantee wins! change the name of 'elections' to coronation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies