Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 01:32 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
....so yeah, it's all on purpose...by design

"President Joe Biden on Tuesday said he would not visit the southern border during his trip to Arizona, despite an ongoing migration crisis."

and the queen of gaslighting chimed in on it too

“If they truly want to deal with the border, then they would stop doing political stunts and actually work with us on the plan that we have put forward, which they are not”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ings-going-on/
But didn't Kringe Jean-Pierre just tell a bold faced lie that Biden visited the border? Yes, she did.

I was on an airplane that flew over Italy, I have never lied that I visited Italy. I was on another flight that stopped over in an airport in Alaska to refuel, and we took off again. I have never said I visited Alaska either.

People know exactly what is meant when reporters ask the White House spokesperson if Biden or Harris have ever visited the US-Mexico border. a visit to the border is boots on the ground, an all day event, where you meet with and talk to the border patrol, and people who live along the border. Where you inspect the border fence, view the illegals crossing the border. Visiting the border is not a passing by it while taking a nap, or even a quick glance out of the window of a moving vehicle or air craft, as you speed past it on your way to somewhere else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2022, 01:34 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
...because the democrats have no intention of doing anything about it

it's doing exactly what they want right now....isn't that obvious?

Old 12-06-2022, 01:37 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
100% path to citizenship for all
We have that now. Anyone who is not a dangerous criminal can apply for and be granted US citizenship. However, with all of the illegal immigration taking up so much human resources and tax dollars, it takes longer and longer for honest immigrants to slog thru the red tape to become a citizen.

Old 12-06-2022, 01:43 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
I'm rather curious about that myself.

.......it does rather sound like a "Let them eat cake" statement.
Exactly.

This is the first we have heard that they have presented a plan and aren't getting cooperation.

I'm cynical about the plan because why wouldn't you clearly publicly announce the guidelines and 'encourage' cooperation'.

Old 12-06-2022, 01:54 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
The only thing wrong with the border in Brandon's mind is not enough illegals have crossed into the US. Of course Brandon doesn't need to go there himself.

Old 12-06-2022, 01:59 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
We have that now. Anyone who is not a dangerous criminal can apply for and be granted US citizenship. However, with all of the illegal immigration taking up so much human resources and tax dollars, it takes longer and longer for honest immigrants to slog thru the red tape to become a citizen.
not if you enter illegally...that's the part the democrats are trying to work around

Old 12-06-2022, 02:09 PM

6,804 posts, read 9,354,170 times
It’s probably because he wouldn’t be able to make it through a trip to the border without having another bathroom incident like he did at the Vatican.

Joe Biden is such an embarrassment to our country.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:11 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
not if you enter illegally...that's the part the democrats are trying to work around
So people are waiting weeks at the border -- there aren't enough people and resrouces...so them people decide to cross illegally, get arrested, claim refugee or asylum status because that puts them in the system immediately.

That is the same laws that existed five years ago and now.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:13 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Joe Biden Refuses to Visit the Border During Trip to Arizona: ‘More Important Things Going On’

"More Important Things" .....

TRANSLATION: There are other things that will get me more votes.

Old 12-06-2022, 03:30 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Exactly what plan have they put forward?
McCarthy has a plan, we just don't know the details.

There have been enough photo ops to the border by republicans, what did they find out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies